If the point of gun legalization is being able to protect ourselves why don't we legalize guns that are able to...

If the point of gun legalization is being able to protect ourselves why don't we legalize guns that are able to paralyse an intruder within a second? I bet military has a proper technology already.

do I hear someone volunteering to be a test subject?

Because even less than lethal can be lethal under certain conditions.. a defensive weapon that can paralyze within a second would probabaly put it pretty damn near lethal where it's not viable to use... basically something that's nether good at killing or not killing..... that or I'm wrong. Just a thought hahahah

how is "nearly killing someone" worse than "killing someone"? How is "unintentional killing someone" worse than "killing someone"?

great point
replace all police firearms with these LTLs first, then we'll talk

They do, its called shooting someone in the spine or generally damaging the central nervous system beyond use.

No, there isn't a single non-lethal one shot paralyzing bullet. It simply doesn't exist. If you were to shoot one man with a measured amount and then shoot a slightly smaller man, you could end up killing he smaller man or the shot would not be effective against the bigger dude.

> I bet military has a proper technology already

You're naive, why would you shoot someone with non lethal weapons, when they are shooting at you with deadly weapons?

Shut the fuck up eurofag.
You cant even have knives.

Cause merica

kys asap

>You're naive, why would you shoot someone with non lethal weapons, when they are shooting at you with deadly weapons?

because I'm not a criminal

lets find out. where do you live?

seriously?
you a cuck then

Ok but I want to be able to see the outcome of that experiment faggot.. if you know what I mean.

9 Brookside green
Crewe
CW2 6ND

cuck? that far-fetched as fuck.

I'm all for the rights of people to own guns but let's be honest and stop pretending it's for protection. I live in a dangerous neighborhood and have for years and have never needed a gun. I have never heard of anyone I know or even someone they know being saved by a gun. I have heard of people that were injured by their own gun though. That doesnt mean guns should be illegal just that they aren't really for protection

so that's all you had to say?

Because I dont want the dude jacking my shit to be able to do it again.

>I'm all for the rights of people to own guns but
Stopped reading there. Shall not be infringed. Not for any reason. Not for any circumstance. Not even a little bit.

he will be jailed and if he comes back after than you will can him again.

Seen the Jim Jefferies sketch on this? hits the nail on the head.

They're a hobbyist's item. Anyone who says they need a gun for protection who isn't in a gang or wanted by other criminals is retarded

Classic US stubborn arrogance

>jail
>puts criminals in a box for long periods of time
>criminals spending time in the box do nothing except spend time with other criminals
>world outside box continues to change while the things inside the box stay the same
>expects criminals to come out of the box and not be criminals
>expects criminals to conform to a society that has changes since they left
>expects criminals to come out and get a job with no experience exept crime and being in a box
>makes taxpayers pay for all of it

Literally the dumbest shit ever

only faggots and rats call the police

keked

o shit we got a tough guy here

Oh I am so sorry euro, how conceited of me. I had forgotten that you guys dont have RIGHTS or FREEDOM across the pond. You see those are things you that you are inherently born with and that can only be taken away from you if you let it. And you see the 2nd amendment, thats the bit that says....

>"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

Now I know english may not be your first language and all that but I am pretty sure its very clear about the whole SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED thing, but then again, I assumed you you would have understood it the first time I explained it sooooooooo lets try this again.
>shall
>not
>be
>infringed
Not for any reason. Not for any circumstance. Not because it scares you or makes you feel sad. Not even a little bit. Not then. Not now. Not ever.

there's nothing worse than a rat you faggot