This is what normies are doing while you're sitting at home jerking off during the weekend

This is what normies are doing while you're sitting at home jerking off during the weekend.

Explain yourself.

Other urls found in this thread:

video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/878672602369150977/pu/vid/360x640/B2dvJHiofn5-m1-i.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Weekend? Please, I jerk during the weekdays too

looks like a sociopath and an ugly trap having the gayest weekend ever. Nah m8 ill stick to my hand...

call me crazy but i just dont want to fuck ugly girls

You're missing out on a lot of fun my friend.

her nose looks like its been reshaped by a boxer

lost

Yeah. There are traps more feminine looking than her. If it's even "her".

You sound like a bitter virgin.

>being in this much denial

this.

GOD DAMN NORMIES

REEEEEEEEEEEE

WHY CANT I FIND LOVE

REEEEEEEEEE

I JUST WANT TO SMELL A WOMAN

i have a waifu

Well they do that, while we do what we do.
You're just trying to find people to guilt trip, to abuse people that feel bad about themselves and get some answers...see, as you have your thread OP, you're not doing normie shit and you're not even being a Sup Forumsastard...or any other shitty name you want. The point is, you're just bait, and you know what Penn has to say about you?

I'd probably fuck her once, where do I find unremarkable bitches that just want dick?

virgin, cant disagree with you there, but bitter, not anymore. I've come to par with the fact that i will never have a relationship.

I got a girlfriend anyways so it's cool. Why aren't you doing the same, OP?

You're in the ultimate state of bitterness bro

>implying anyone here is capable of having a normal relationship

>implying sex is better than jerking it

I have one with you user...in our dreams we hold hands and we go out and we have fun.
When we are sleeping we dream about lives better than what people have nowadays...
and maybe some day we will met and we will smile...face to face, we will smile and i shout "faggot" as you scream "reeee"
And we will laugh, won't we?

Everywhere. You need to leave your basement first.

I still live with my parents at 19, man, come on.

ok fam

>occasionally feel slight longing for intimate contact with another person
>fap
>feeling instantly subsides
>return to whatever I was doing

rinse and repeat as needed

Because muh axienty and muh depression I'd rather stay home getting high and drunk

I jerk off daily and have a long term GF.

You dorks will find any excuse other than your own shitty personalities to blame for NO GF.

That was actually very endearing.

if you think so. i dont see myself like that though. never had suicidal thoughts or anything like that.

im pretty sure some people on here arent wizards...
there are tons of summerfags on here so enough normies 'round here

This is stage-4, terminal autism.

I work fulltime plus overtime graveyard shifts.

So, I have no time and no opportunity to meet bitches because I sleep all day and work all night.

Oh god you're even worse. The manchild who uses pretend pity to try and get laid.

Maybe if you ditch the shitty attitude and get a personality, you could get a girl.

A childhood trauma caused serve trust issues.

You've still got 8 hours that can overlap with normal people. It's super easy. I dated a chick who worked overnights, and it was fine because she worked when I slept and I worked when she slept.

It was gay dude.

story?

*severe
And as you can see, I am dumb and awkward.

kek

yeah, 8 hours where I'm fucking exhausted and look like a god damn corpse. Fuck off with your noise nigga, I ain't complaining, I'm answering OP's question.

I actually turned down sex this weekend because I preferred to have a neckbeard weekend so idk, not too concerned

And i'm not joking user...it was from the heart.
Fuck it, being weird is not wrong, and i'm a massive cunt, a jerk made of cunt material with a coat of asshole...i fuck around more than a whore in a carousel. But i do my best and i don't doubt you do it too user...So hey, maybe one day we can take a piss and fuck around all the others that don't understand us...because people don't need to understand life to be alive, but the fuckers could at least try...
Bunch of jerks user, we have each other and we don't even need names. That is more than married couples can say!
Fuck those assholes and smile user, just today maybe and maybe tomorrow you will be the one to make me smile...who the fuck knows you fucking crazy bastard!

It's not normal to smile that much during sex

I have a girlfriend. And we fuck every two weeks. You're not special.

You sound concerned.

Oh you just want everyone to feel bad for you. Got it.

It is if you're autistic.

kek, this

i also dream at the day where i will be able to smell a woman that doesn't call the police

>white
>not getting raped by muslim

yeagh nice try

Love is not meant for me.

>Every two weeks
Too bad she's getting laid 3-4 times a week user.

Nah don't worry about me m8, I'm good

I've been on here for about 12 years and I have a normal job, wife, money, hobbies.

Nah. I'm actually content with my life right now. I'm young, about to transfer to uni and I'm more interested in making money and accomplishing my goals than in getting my dick wet.

It takes more than a bitch to define who I am and how happy I can be. Maybe you'd understand if you weren't such a thirsty simp.

Or if it's fun. Sorry you guys get unhappy hookers.

>plowing pasty WASP bitches that are so fugly you can only stand to enter them from behind.

Why not spend the day fixing your personality so you can get a woman?

So I should feel bad because I'm not building my realtionship on sex? I rather have a healthy relationship built on love. You can call me a fag for this but you'll see were that will take you.

Being happy I don't have a girlfriend that looks like that.

lol, no

But I am sorry to hear sex is merely a loveless transaction for you

>posts long, insecure excuse filled post
>you're just thirsty

Ok

But are you still a faggot?
That is a question dude...are you still a cunt aren't ya? When you are alone you just fart into shoes and you laugh at some crazy stuff...
I bet you even look at pepe memes when you are taking a shit and you giggle to yourself wondering about floor tiles and dog's knees...
You're weird inside user, like we all are.
But hey, if you have kids, i hope they are nice and i wish you have a nice life user...just don't regret being a user, and never tell anyone you are!
Cheers mate!

Huh?

Also *tips fedora*

You're telling me that your goofy ass looks at your partner of 5 years and smiles while thrusting into her? Do you live in a fucking cartoon?

Nah I just don't date someone I don't like. Sorry you have to settle for shitty relationships bro. :(

lol I thought this was a lesbian webm cause the person behind looks like they have small perky tits.

You said
>hookers

>two ugly idiots rutting
>Lazytown character fucks amy schumer
>an entire thread of justifications for not being these idiots

jesus, am I missing something? Is this a meme I have missed? Since when did this place care about such base shit?

in op's gf mind
>maybe if i laugh
>he will think this is all a joke
>then he stops thrusting me with that small dick
>then we laugh it of

Wizards care not of normie distractions.

Yeah, but I didn't say I go to them.

are they brits? because they look inbred as fuck

Jokes aren't for you, bro.

If you have sex with people who smile this much throughout the sex it can be nothing other than hookers trying to please you.

Or functional humans.

>implying op has a gf
unless it's a trap

I fuck dudes and suck dick during weekend, women are for pathetic losers who cant handle real men, fucking a woman is 1 step away from fucking a child.

Oh don't worry about me. I'm quite happy, but I'm not some half-witted sociopath who constantly looks for affirmation in the face of my partner while having sex.

Sure bro, whatever you say.

just like funny jokes are nothing for you it seems.

What a bunch of fags, she looks like a fun fuck

dont care what they are doing, i got herpes and im too lazy to deal with tellin a chick and too lazy to give it to one and have them threatening me later

and too broke atm to afford the std dating websites

so fuck you OP ima go get high and play disk golf

Is that the guy that reviews cologne on YouTube?

what is disk golf

Is that what sex is like nowadays?
Having to film it and pull faces to look like you're enjoying yourself to impress social media?
They probably met on Tinder, have no attraction to each other and are only going through with it so they can tell Zuckerberg they got laid.
This is what the degenerate West has become.
Sad.

It's like regular golf, but you use a Frisbee instead of balls and a club.

having fun and may you hear chains on each throw

How does frisbee fit in hole?

what he said

also im not writing a pitty story either, im savin up and gonna get a membership on that one std website and just find someone else with herpes and hook up that way lol

gonna be greasy

and disk golf is kinda retarded but pretty fun stoned

this is the "hole"

Give me the source. I need that sauce

OP IS A FAGGOT AHAHAHA

video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/878672602369150977/pu/vid/360x640/B2dvJHiofn5-m1-i.mp4
Here's the full video
Nice try faggot.

I once did that that a fucked a chick who had a little chunk of shit on her ass pretty much became asexual, now i just work out and work my 9 to 5