What's the best album Steve Albini ever recorded?

What's the best album Steve Albini ever recorded?

at action park

Haven't listened to every album he produced, but "Goat" is my choice.

butte

Thanks a lot OP, my boss looked over and now he has an erection

Songs about Fucking

Why the fuck are you browsing during work faggot

How many albums has he produced?

I work at a record store, I'm better than you

>produced

I've always loved the way Pod sounded

Surfer Rosa obviously

Fine, engineered.

Sorry meant for

>I think I did insert myself into the personality of the record a little much, to my way of thinking. The little bits of recorded conversation that ended up in the record and certain sonic aspects of it I think were driven more by my ambition than the band’s organic [desires]. That actually left a bad taste in my mouth thinking that for the rest of their career this band has to answer for all these little gags that are on their record that weren’t their idea, but they have to go to their grave with that hung on them as part of their legacy…

You can't say Atomizer, because it was produced by the same guy that produced Spiderland.

Just a friendly reminder.

omg god forbid a rock band has little gags on their record. surely unheard of before the belabored and deeply introspective god Steve Albini came on the scene and ruined this young band's reputation forever

he didnt "produce" spiderland you retard

Learn to read you retard

and you respond to kind sincerity with neck bearded sarcasm
> Faggot

you're gay

Steve Albinis recordings sound like someone dangled one microphone in the middle of a room, put it into a tascam 4 track and redlined all the EQ

pleb

Joanna Newsom - Ys
another favourite

Brian Paulson?

Does Ys even count if he didn't even record all of the instruments?

hard to say for sure, but I'd say yes because he recorded the harp and the vocals, arguably the most important parts