Ask part of God anything

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vMTEtDBHGY4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

U liek mudkieps?

What part are you?

EENF EENF EENF

Are you gay?

Like you are you, I'm the part that I am.

No, I'm attracted to the feminine

Whats some of your favorite music genres?

What music genre do you think is gods favorite?

God's favorite music is that which is most excellent, from every genre. For specific taste, you would have to ask an individual.
Likewise, I enjoy most music which does what it does well.
>Post rock, trance, progressive, folk (to name a few)
youtube.com/watch?v=vMTEtDBHGY4

5 numbers for the lottery

Try:
1 2 3 4 5

What is God's favorite Anime?

Mushishi

hey that ones pretty good. I'm 2 episodes deep

Ask part of not-God anything.

What is God's deepest secret
>he isn't real

Take your time, the show isn't going anywhere. Each episode is a story: to get the most out of it, make sure you commit to watching each episode (don't multitask).
>Same with life: it is best to live in the present, because the past no longer exists, and the future does not exist yet.

boring hipster music.

OP how old are you ?

What makes you so certain?
Reality is subjective, and requires an observer. If it didn't, you couldn't disagree.

Of what?

As old as a boring hipster

indeed.

Say no more, fam

You can't "surrender control".

Good luck. If it works, you were meant to win. If you don't win, it means that the way forward is through self-improvement, and not the lottery.
Maybe you can't, but it is possible. The secret is letting go: you can't surrender by trying to surrender, that just gets in the way of it. You have to go in the direction of your desire, without it getting in the way. This is done by letting go of it, and yet still acting in accordance.

Something is always in control of your body and that something is always you unless you've been hooked up to some sort of device. You are literally incapable of surrendering.

That something is you, whether or not you realize it. The extent of your realization is the level of control which you may consciously exert: become more of yourself by letting go and enveloping.

>That something is you, whether or not you realize it.
Literally what I just said faggot.
>The extent of your realization is the level of control which you may consciously exert: become more of yourself by letting go and enveloping.
Inane babble.s

Let go of what you think you know, to open your mind to learn more.

When you repeat what I just said, yes, I'm going to call you a faggot.
>Let go of what you think you know, to open your mind to learn more.
What I won't let go of is the process to screen out bullshit.

There are 10 types of people in the world, those that understand binary, and those that don't

Try reading what I said more thoroughly. I can't convince you of anything you're not ready to believe. It may be that I have told you the truth.

>Try reading what I said more thoroughly.
Done.
>I can't convince you of anything you're not ready to believe
More likely: you can't convince me of bullshit.
> It may be that I have told you the truth.
It may also be that you haven't really told me anything.

Topkek

Excuse me, white boi, but that painting was originally painted by a 6'8" African goddess named Saniqua McFridChikn and the bearded man was originally modeled after a proud African Martian Astronaut called El Negro Gigante. Then the white man with their primitive society overthrew our superior African society (don't ask how because if you do you're racist) and painted over our proud black skin with pasty white.

>The process of change means letting go. Improvement is addition, destruction is subtraction. Both are change, and if there is no net gain or loss, then you can imagine that change takes place on the same plane. It would then be requisite that to move from here to there, position would have to be let go of. This is the general structure behind all change.

Is it gay for a girl to get fucked by a trap

You are excused

Yeah, see, you use a lot of words, but you don't actually say anything of substance.

It's gay if you think it's gay; straight if you think it's straight. Either way sounds like fantasy

The nature of what I'm describing is that without substance. An example:
>A boy is born a Christian, becomes an Atheist, and dies an Omnist. It wasn't the world that changed to suit his religion: it was his perception which changed, to better suit how he would like to see the world.

>The nature of what I'm describing is that without substance.
More drivel.
>It wasn't the world that changed to suit his religion
This much at least is correct.

Don't deride what you don't agree with as drivel. Accept that you now know an unknown, and require proof of disproof to disprove. Likewise, for conclusion proven without disproof, you may assume proven.

>Don't deride what you don't agree with as drivel.
It isn't a matter of not agreeing with it. It's a matter of you saying silly nonsense.
>Accept that you now know an unknown,
You haven't told me anything.
>require proof of disproof to disprove
>conclusion proven without disproof, you may assume proven.
Now you're starting to speak my language.

I haven't typed nothing for you to disagree with, either. Meditation is the process of being and becoming: I suggest that you practice it, and listen to Alan Watts (start with any of his lectures, pick the one most relevant to you)

>I haven't typed nothing for you to disagree with, either
Typing a lot of nothing is exactly what you've been doing.
>Meditation is the process of being and becoming
I'm very familiar with who and what I am. I reflect on it quite often.
>listen to Alan Watts
Why?

What part of me are you?

Whether or not you want to become more than you already are is at your discretion.

I'm your perception of exactly the me that you think I am.

Rule 34 of the Internet

I become more than I already am all the time. I learn. I grow. I do not need nonsense to do this.

Then why are you on Sup Forums, trying to convince someone that you're already convinced?
>rhetorically

>why are you on Sup Forums
Shits and giggles.
>trying to convince someone that you're already convinced
I'm hoping that you'll stop and actually think about what you've been saying.

I've been explaining the nature of reality as I've come to understand it. You haven't yet said anything which has led me to believe that I'm incorrect.

YOu're funny!

What do you do?

>I've been explaining the nature of reality as I've come to understand it
Not with me you haven't. You haven't been explaining anything.
>You haven't yet said anything which has led me to believe that I'm incorrect.
You haven't made any claim to counter.

Whatever I Will.

You've yet to provide a counter-argument.

You've yet to provide an argument to counter.

I have, you're just disregarding it...

>I have
Where? Lay it out in a proper form and I'll respond.

hyd brah

I'm in the thought bubble

Thanks

Thank you

You're welcome.

Life is wonderful, and the more we realize it, the more wonderful we realize it is.

>nothing after 20 minutes
That's what I thought. You guys can gibber for hours on end, but when it comes time to actually make a coherent argument you've got nothing.

In a way I actually respect the religious extremists more. They're completely wrong, but at least they attempt to make sound arguments in plain English.

You may. You'll have to tell me what you disagree with, out of what I've said, if you expect a response.

You haven't said anything. That's the problem. A lot of words with little meaning behind them.

The meaning is for you to apply what I've said. Meditate on it; it may be you'll see that because you don't disagree, you do agree. I haven't typed nothing, and if you truly believe that I have, it is impossible for me to convince you otherwise unless you change your mind. I can't change your mind for you, and I wouldn't if I could.

More nothing. Present an actual argument.
Example:
If A then B
A
Therefore B

Put up or shut up.