Bill Clinton is coming to my college for Hillary's campaign. I RSVPd just for a chance to meet Bubba...

Bill Clinton is coming to my college for Hillary's campaign. I RSVPd just for a chance to meet Bubba. Is there anything to keep in mind when dealing with Shillary's people? I've never been to a political event before.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TXypM__frpI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well if you're a male except are random raging lesbo to scream in your face for no reason.

I plan on wearing my "I've Never Seen A Vagina Shirt." Is this a bad idea?

ask him why the hell you should choose Hillary when he consistently chooses other women over her.

Do it.

They won't let you talk, and there won't be an open Q&A period. All questions are pre-screened, pre-approved, with obedient actors. If they do even pretend to "pick from the audience" they're still pre-selected. You're threatened with expulsion if you decide to go "off-script."

We've done a number of these. There is a reason no one ever does anything but suck dick at these college rallies. There will be no hard questions. Just propaganda.

Nazi Blood Flag shirt or no balls.

Be polite and courteous to Shillary's people. They always seem to be broken and lost people, so there's no good in trying to argue or reason. If you can, ask Bill what he thinks of the SJWs vs classical Liberal civil war causing the Democratic party to implode.

ask him why he raped all those women

Where a shirt that says, "Mena Airport Ground Crew"

>All questions are pre-screened

youtube.com/watch?v=TXypM__frpI

Ask him if he pays any attention to what comes out of Hillary's mouth. Then ask if he ever comes in Hillary's mouth.

Ask him how he pissed is that Bush and the GOP squandered the opportunity to completely pay off the national debt which America was only 10 years away from doing when he left office.

If you do this you are king of pol.

I don't own any Nazi clothing
Do feminazis actually staff Bill's shit considering he is a giant rapist?
Too obscure. All the twenty-somethings probably don't even know that Bill was Governor

This actually sounds like an interesting question

Better yet op a blue dress with white stains on it.

>rapist
What??

Fling the poo

"Accused" which might as well make him one in the eyes of these people

I worked at the Beekman Arms Inn in Rhinebeck New York when Chelsea Clinton decided to get married there.

1) He's a former president, secret service will ALWAYS be within an arms reach of him until he dies.

2) Anyone in his motorcade has the same protection.

3) The Clinton's are smug, disingenuous, lying cancer that will give your superficial smiles to your face while plotting against you.

4) Don't expect manners or kind conversation. People seldom associate with those outside of their station in life, whether economic or political. Expecting more than a handshake would be retarded.

5) Bill Clinton is a smoker, he always smells of mint chewing gum mixed with cigars.

I spit and urinated in everything I prepared for her wedding party. I'm glad most of what was served was prepared days before the SS showed up to monitor our work day and cooking habits.

>Where a shirt that says, "Mena Airport Ground Crew"

And wear Kevlar.

>This actually sounds like an interesting question

Please ask it if you get the chance.

Would love to meet bill and just do something incredibly disrespectful. Probably just ask him something like "why does the most powerful man in the world have to rape girls to get pussy?"