Be me

>be me
>get kicked off the schedule because I messed up a few order
>boss doesn't have anyone teach me what I fucked up on.
>boss says I'm not on the schedule till she figures something out

How the fuck do you learn from your mistakes if you aren't taught it?

Pic unrelated

Why the fuck should you be paid to do a job
you obviously don't give a rats ass about?

food service- easiest fucking business, and you need someone to "teach" you what you did wrong.
The school system really let you little retards down, didn't it?

Protip: your boss is trying to get you to quit so she doesn't have to pay you unemployment.

go get another job and pull your head out of your ass

How did you mess up the orders?

I want the job that's not it user

>you fucked up on a couple orders
should have paid closer attention user
>nobody trains you to correct mistake
guess your boss sucks too, big surprise
>no longer being scheduled
time to quit user

That's not it at all user, the issue is that they show us the bare minimum and only one time. Not everyone knows what they did wrong. When you're trying your best with what you got, you're going to mess up a few times.

I don't have my head up my ass user. I'm doing as my boss has instructed to me but because we had so many Pizzas needing to go out it fucked me up not knowing what to do and no one told me what I messed up on. They just told me I messed up.

They've stuck me on the dishes for 3 days straight as if when I get off I know what I fucked up on.

>time to quit, I wouldn't mind if I had another job. finding a new job was a pain in the ass to begin with.

If he doesn't understand what he messed up I doubt the job is food service related. It's pretty stupid to assume everyone is non-functional levels of retarded.

Well never mind, I guess I was too optimistic.

Did you ask someone to explain what you did wrong so you can avoid making the same mistake next time?

From what I was told by my 2nd manager is that a lot of people end up quitting because they can't handle the main boss. Saying that she basically fucks herself over in the end and begins to wonder why no one will work there.

Main boss keeps claiming that she wants good people to work there but doesn't act like it. She acts like it's everyone elses fault instead of showing what they did wrong.

Yeah and when I did she got mad for no and told me I should have gotten it the first time. Which honestly isn't fair.

Basically acting like the first time you stand up a toddler they can walk on their own without falling over. You're going to mess up.

i just got fired too, cuz niggers were talkin amongst themselves, instead of to me.

that makes no sense user.

What exactly do you do? Was your job just to take down like literal food orders?

No, I make pizzas now and I messed up a handful of orders and some people got mad at me. Not like we don't throw away at least a dozen a week (I'm not making an excuse, just sayin)

I don't know exactly what I fucked up, all I know is that I fucked up.

>have an issue
>dont go to me to clear it
>tell others im bad at work

Yeah, I've had that shit happen at walmart. Dumbshits think they know what they are talking about but never come to me and instead get fired over something that could have been handled.

tell me bout it

how the fuck you gonna mess up that many orders dude it's putting meats and shit on top of dough lol pizza work is mindless

Well, the only thing that you could potentially mess up is putting too much of something on the pizza, not enough of something on the pizza, under cooking it, or over cooking. which one of those seems the most likely?

not completely dude. You'd be surprised how many different things you can easily mix up. Specially if you're colour blind. The biggest issue is that I have anxiety. And we had about 10 pizza's coming in at once and I got confused and couldn't ask for help cause Iw as afraid of getting yelled at

Well, undercooking or over cooking a pizza is likely not going to happen. There's a giant oven they go through.

liking not putting on the right ingredients. Which, see the above

>Well, undercooking or over cooking a pizza is likely not going to happen.

Dude, I get Pizza Hut a few times a year,
and most of the time the dough is still raw
or the crust is burned. Happens a lot.

I dont work at Pizza hut. Little Ceasers

same thing, both equally shit quality

I can understand anxiety in a situation like that, but that's something you're going to have to learn how to overcome. I don't really know how colorblindness can hurt you, aren't things written out in words?

>I don't really know how colorblindness can hurt you

I guess if you can't tell the difference between
>white onions
>green peppers
>red tomatoes

...maybe a career in pizza cookery just isn't in the cards, lol.

I'm not colourblind user, I'm just pointing it out is all.
But the anxiety I've gotten better with.

>apply to entry-level minimum-wage job
>talk to manager
>"so user, do you habe any experience in...?"
>"no but I'm willing to learn"
>"sorry we're looking for someone with experience, when you get some, let us know"
Need experience to get a job. Need a job to get experience.

Those aren't all the same shape or texture though. Onions, peppers, and tomatoes are all obviously different even when not considering color

That's why you have to just lie about the first experience. That's literally the only way I've ever been able to get a job

what if you have anxiety and you're colourblind? then you're fucked.

OP probably has to wear latex gloves at all times, so texture is out.

>MUH ANXIETY
millennials

No. Due to the oven being about 500+f I don't need to worry about that. I just wash my hands a lot due to the grease of the pepperonis

well they still look different, he's colorblind not blind.

I think because pizza Hut uses traditional stone ovens. Most places use a special oven with a conveyer that is meant to pump everything out in about 8 minutes. No need to time it or think about it. You put the pie in on one side raw, comes out the other in less than 10 minutes fully cooked

Please help me

PLEASE

Dude I already saged your thread once don't make me do it again

NYPA

OP i'd recommend that you ask your boss to get someone to properly train you on how to use a cashier. She should've dobe that in the first place

Yeah, Little C's is and they do burn often and that's not due to my fault or any of the other employees.

No fuck off. No one cares about your thread. You're acting very underaged. If I didn't know any better, I'd think you were 17.

That's not a personal army request. He's asking people to send a message to Sup Forums

Also YES Sup Forums is VERY much your personal army. Back when it was good and you could post your ex's shit here and she'd get a million texts, her facebook bombed and so forth. Did it to my ex back in the day too.

But due to all this shit in the last 5 years, Sup Forums has gone soft as a sex scene in a Rated R film

I've asked this several times. She doesn't want some people on the register. I've never stolen money from anyone or anywhere. And I never will.

i rarely eat pizza, put pizza hut never failed me in terms of dough. How can u allow this in usa?

>colour blind
>anxiety
how do u even function? Why do every1 have anxiety?

All i got from this is that your Boss is fucking stupid for not getting a trained cashier to teach you how work one yourself.

>How can u allow this in usa?

Most people don't know or care about the difference between good food and crap.

>colour blind
he's not even colorblind, he just brought it up for pity points because he really has the debilitating condition of "anxiety around pizza condiments"

That taco looks fucking terrible and good.

so much food, so little eating
dont u have agencies, that control food? Raw dough is unhealthy.
I hear so many things how usa thinks hot-dogs r made of cardboard and pig skin and how all mcdonalds serves is not meat and eggs come in a foil, not the shell and pink sludge is chicken nuggets, but here they post nutrition values on the trays. Yellow squares wasnt eggs - it was cheese, hot-dogs r made out of ham, meat is mean, though with preservatives, but not more preservatives, than meat, pizza is baked properly...
Wtf even? I remember some documentary how every1 is mad at some fast-food restaurant for serving weird burgers, but it turns out they use good beef and salt and it tastes good, so ppl eat a lot of it and get fat.
U over there make fuss out of pringles or not being made out of potatoes, but out of potato paste, which IS potatoes, just mashed and formed. Same with chicken pink sludge - give them control over amount and shape. Also usa ppl complain about gmo and the cheese-like products, which r made out of vegetable oils, instead of animal oils from milk, which technically makes it not cheese, but it doesnt make it unfit for consumption.
Get your shit together

Pay attention. I said I'm NOT colourblind. I was just saying.

A lot of anxiety personally comes from personal exp as a young adult.

Most people that are millennials are not ready for such fast past environment. The issue is that the way so many of us are raised in chill places to the point that if we do something wrong it's better to not do anything about it at all. And a lot of this faults down to the baby boomers. Meaning that because they were handed so much as a child that they thinks it's so easy to get a job and keep it. At the same time, a lot of people who are also gen y think this way too once they have had a job for over a year.

"Well, I got a job, so can you!"
When in reality, no, it's tought as nails to find one.

I agree so much with this. Most food places just sell you a bag of fat. Which is why I stopped eating out so much. If I do, I may goto some place I trust like my locla waffle house cause I personally know the cook there.

>all hot dogs are
No that's a myth user. You can get all beef.
>McDs
No that's also a myth. I've worked there. It's real but it's like dog food real.
>chicken nuggets
MAN these are some OLD ass myths user.
All that shit is lies. NOW as for the ACTUAL food they serve IS REAL MEAT BUT, they are like the bottom of the barrel with MSG on it.

>meh English
I take it you're like in Spain or something cause you're English isn't really working for you dude.

Unless you live in that country, don't make assumptions of how their food or anything works. You clearly are going off of myths you read online

they certainly r myths here, cuz we have health department checking food industry. U, on the other hand, r being served raw dough.
My english is just fine.

Food regulations are very different in every country. The difference is that a lot of it has to do with confrontation. Most of the people ordering food now are my generation, millennials. See my above rant on that. The issue here is that so many don't know how to call the store up or even call corporate and say "hey this shit's fucked up, what do?" Why? Cause so many of them are scared of getting yelled at.

You type like a nigger.

cuz english is shit language and i guess i have better policies about food, or better humans demanding that from the government

>r not are
>U not you
>"We have health department checking food industry", missing 'a' and/or 'the'

Shit better be b8 m8. Not even the other guy, but this got me.

And how could I overlook
>cuz not because

How is English a shitty language?

>cuz u can spell vowels and what u write isnt what u pronounce.
"a" or "the" conveys no meaning, as evident by languages, that dont have such words

That makes no sense user.

thats not true

Please learn english if you're going to communicate with english speaking people on an english speaking board.

please go fuck yourself with raw dough

I just got fired after six days because I made a copy of a schedule. Still trying to work that one out.

fuck if they admit they r wrong

So you would say "When I grow up, I want to be teacher" or "Do you think you can you pass class"?

Oh wait, but you say 'cuz', so what your statement means is "I talk in American slang because the language sucks". I guess that is the shallow logic I should expect from an uneducated fool.

Shit, I forgot, you don't use 'the'; let me translate that for you: I read your comment as "I talk American slang because language sucks"... Hmm, looks about right too me based on your dictation.

u have that "that" word - why not use it?
>you can you pass class
keep writing - every1 wanna see u make a dumbass out of yourself.

Your boss only values you for dishwashing.
If you really feel you're capable of better, find another job and quit your current one.
One advantage of being at the bottom of the skills ladder is that you can walk off/no-call-no-show with minimal repercussions. Remember that at-will applies to your willingness to keep the job too.

Screw it, I'm a phone poster who messed up a word, and didn't pre-read it. I'm just surprised you gave two fucks to correct an english statement, when the language is apparently beneath you.

>Did not translate because I see your able to grasp some sort of basic sentence structure.

Also, who says 'u have that "that" word', literally a pointless recursion of that. And every1? I doubt I'm the one who's grammatical understanding is being laughed at.

>your
see, what i do, i do deliberately and consciously, while u just keep fucking up, while claiming u r so good at it.
Learn the difference between language and metalanguage.
Deliberate changes to rules shows understanding of rules.
U do all that in your SMS

I understand my fuck up's and how your =/= you're, but if you are going to sit there and advocate an understanding of metalanguage, your doing yourself an injustice. Why should I bother with a concept to talk to someone else who doesn't?

Also, it seems your also learning a trick of your own; or did "Learn difference between language and metalanguage" not sound well enough this time?

They wanted to be able to change your hours and not tell you. Contact the labor department.

You could have even said "there is a difference between language and metalanguage u need to learn", but I guess I don't understand how words work, so that must be wrong also.

Everyone has anxiety. It happens when it's crunch time. If you can't handle crunch time, you're going to keep failing. Food service is easy. The order slips come in, you make the order, put the copy of the slip on the order, and send it out. You DO use order slips, right?

If your problem is colorblindness, you probably shouldn't be working food service because you can kill somebody with an allergy.

>up's
u clearly r not the 1, who knows what metalanguage is, or how its represented in text.
I stated there r languages, that dont require "a", or "the" to convey those meanings, which proves my point about those words being redundant and your language being needlessly complex in this area.
U keep fucking up and its a-ok, but if i missed the 'a" or "the" once, u dare to accuse me of not knowing english?

Look at all these anons being faggots to OP because they always feel shitty about themselves and they jump at any opportunity to talk down to others.
It's fucking pathetic.

It's not your fault OP, your boss is shit and can't even figure out how to solve this minor problem.

I'd get a new job if possible, otherwise I'd be tempted to talk to corporate about it, tell them you weren't trained and now your supervisor won't come up with a solution.
Sometimes bosses are incompetent and you need to go over their heads.

>it's not easy if you're colorblind
>I'm not colorblind though
So why are you fucking up?

It's an easy as pie job that nearly everyone can do without much trouble. He's clearly retarded because his defense was that "it's not easy if you're colorblind", but he's not, so it's irrelevant. He fucked up something that's literally written down for him.

>There ARE languages that do not require "a" or "the"
Well congratulations, you post on a board that does.

And if it was a point of being offended by my ignorance, and my despair in your grammer these last few posts; why reply? You know we have both have just fed each other until one of us was full; and I can guarantee that is now. So do me a favor and close the tab.

Can play frenetic video games 24/7. Can't handle two pizza orders at once cuz anxiety.

>grammer
>grammar
>spelling
why r u talking, then? Kill yourself

You must be a millenial neckbeard OP or younger.

For love of Yahweh, L Ron Hubbard, Elohim, Dawkins whatever when you get job YOU OBSERVE OTHERS AND TEACH YOURSELF AND MAKE YOURSELF VALUABLE TO THE EMPLOYER. And by all means keep mouth shut and work. And when its time for raise dont do what I see millenial fucktards do and say "well I showed up every day": dumbass, thats bare MINIMUM you get for justifying part of your paycheck.

Suck it up buttercup get back to work and pay your dues.

See what I mean, you still responded to my ignorance like clockwork. I even have you correcting my posts, wasting your time, and I don't even need to care anymore because of "muh guaranteed replies".

Thanks for all the (you)'s friend :^]

wow, amazing - u argue with me and expect i stop talking.
There will be a tomorrow tomorrow.
thx for (you)s, rules of nature

They wanted to hire someone who knows how to do the job already. They hired you on accident. You didn't know how to do it. They don't want to teach you, they just want you gone now that they know you can't do it.

Try again somewhere else.

No job wants to train you. You either have to use nepotism or tits to get in somewhere where they put up with you being a useless shit who drags the whole place down and wants a cut of the tips for it until you manage to figure it out or you work in a place so horrible they're just glad you show up unitl you figure it out. Once you figure it out you can get a job at a place that isn't dogshit.

Every job is like this by the way. It's not school. No one wants to teach.

Good people = people who already know the job

Good people people who are nice

>>get kicked off the schedule because I messed up a few order

i first thought you were talking about something like lumber orders, pulling correct loads, or refilling stock of some sort, such as in a store.

then i realized you're talking about fucking up a fast food order.

hahaah fuck you loser