My gf has been spending a lot of time hanging out with one of our friends lately...

My gf has been spending a lot of time hanging out with one of our friends lately. They just do normal hangout stuff like gaming and things and Im usually around when they do and it seems pretty innocent. She says she loves me and acts the same around me but when hes around she focuses on him more. Id talk to him about it but hes built like a house and Im honestly kind of afraid of blacks. I trust her but I want to keep trusting her and make sure shes not going to like dump me for him someday or something.

You're not enjoying the relationship anymore, stop clinging to it just because you like her.
Quit whilst you're ahead and find someone new, you'll like them just as much and you'll enjoy the relationship.
You're young and you've plenty of options.

I actually do like being with her a lot and 90% of the time we have tons of fun together and we are happy. But when they hang out it just seems weird and different. Its not something I want to give up on though.

She may not be cheating, but she's definitely looking for an exit plan if you know what I mean. Her spending a lot of time with this guy can't mean anything good

Theres no chance it can just mean she wants to hang with a friend?

What do they do when they 'hangout' OP? Do they just 'play wrestle'?

Game mostly.

Well what makes you think she could be up to something?

Its just this vibe I get. She spends more time with him than our other friends and like I sad when they hang out she really doesnt pay much attention to me. Like it isnt cold shouldering or anything but sometimes she wont notice I talk to her and all of her attention is on what theyre doing. And hes totally into her.

>try to convince her of a threesome with him
>if she says yes she's sexually interested in him
>sadpepe.meme
>set up the threesome
>act really into it
>fug his bum
>maintain eye contact with her the whole time you're fugging his bum
>finish in him
>break up with her
>decide you liked gay stuff
>start hormone therapy
>grow boobs and turn that benis feminine
>grow old as a trap

That'll teach her

Thats stupid and Im afraid of black people. Not worried about her being into him sexually anyway Im worried shes getting feelings for him.

like, really into her? have you talked to him about it? if so, that changes things quite a bit

Wont confront him. Dude scares me a bit. Hes definitely into her though. Dont know if its romantic or just sexual but the guys definitely got a thing for her.

>not worried about her being into him sexually
>I'm worried she's getting feelings for him

Sex doesnt really mean anything. Hell I look at tits and it doesnt mean shit.

Whats the best course of action I can attempt for this situation that doesnt involve outright accusation or confronting John Henry himself?

oHHHHH. I get it. You're a cuck.

Just let him fuck her in front of you and get it over with, then.

Idk maybe fucking ask her why she likes hanging out with him so much? maybe she'll be ballsy and tell you she's fucking him or tell you that you're boring

Been there done that.

With the guy you're afraid she's developing feelings with? If so, it's your fault for letting her fuck around. This is your punishment for being a passive beta. Most women develop an emotional attachment after sex.

I already know they fuck that isnt the point. But I dont want to accuse her of cheating or anything I already lost a girl to that before.

Not in my experience.

hahahahahahahahahah

Oh, you sweet summer child.

Refer to pic related You made her boyfriend's bed. Now sleep in it, user.

>read first and last sentence.
godamn

Best advice.

im p sure this is intricate bait

100% bs
posted by the usual butthurt asian

more bs butthurt chingchong bait

>gets on Sup Forums
>ask dumb beta question everyone knows the answer
If you don't take this advice I will come fuck your girl to she gets feelings for me

And you can tell I got nigger genes by my inability to type.

well if they're fucking then you're already dumped dipshit
you mean nothing to her other than cash or some attention until he gets home

Hes not the only one of our friends she fucks and she never left me for them though. And I know its not a money thing because she has more than I do.

holy shit this better be b8

lying butthurt asiaboy #65382473856

/thread. You need to excite her quick

u ever get sum fuk

At least a couple times a week.

>sum fuk
>butthurt asiaboy
close enough

what is this dumb fucking meme? go back to Sup Forums

Shoo

Best advice is to be honest. If you feel uncomfortable she needs to know, otherwise you're just repressing your feelings. Depending on what her reaction is it should be make or break. There is no in-between if you are seriously considering a long-term relationship. Put your foot down.

You're a beta faggot. Next time you're with them, kiss her and grab her by the pussy. Show him you own her. He'll cry nigger tears and think about you when he jerks off later that day.

Read more of the thread before you post next time. You could have saved yourself the time it took you to type that. He's letting her fuck other dudes. (assuming it was OP saying that and not a rando)

Hes like 6'2 Im 5'5

One question, can you taste his cock when you kiss your "girlfriend" They are FUCKING asshole it's over for you

Either you're fucking mental and acting out some role playing fantasy or you're incredibly in which case you probably don't have a gf...

Read the thread he isnt the only one of our friends shes fucked. Shes been fucking other guys for three years and never left me for any of them why is this one just automatically different?

because he's better than you

So what? You're setting yourself up for failure by trying to make him look better than you are.
Nigga is trying to cuck you and you're busy whining instead of asserting your silverback-like dominance. Next time you see him, let out large grunts and fingerfuck your slut in the anus while chugging a colt 45.

Based on?

The dude would kill me if he wanted to.

You should let him.