Wtf is this ?

wtf is this ?
i felt something in my leg and when i squeezed it this came out... should i worry ?

that's abortion

not fresh blood but ok

did you injure yourself op? looks like a clot.

If it's not a outside wound, just something under skin then stop fucking around and go to doctor.

zoom in on the hole, skin around it looks very dry... could be larvae

you better eat it, might be something your body needed

it has been there for 3+ years
i went to a doctor, and he told it was nothing.

maybe go to another or dermatologist, some are retared. And it's your body. Maybe it's nothing but ask them to tell you what it is because you are woired.

ill do it.. thanks user

ill show him this one too ?

Alien implant. You're going to need some aluminium foil, lots of it

seconding this

user, your leg has become a breeding ground for botflies

dude just show him everything

put a sharpie in it

i know this has 4+ years, has never healed, and sometimes a transparent/yellow liquid comes out with a little of blood so it looks like an orange liquid

congratulations OP, you have a vagina

As i have said, dermatologist

Blood Clot

The symptoms are suggestive of boils or chafing cause friction bumps. Boils are caused by infection of the hair follicle by staph aureus. Bacterial skin infections can be spread by shared cosmetics or washcloths, close human contact, or by contact with pus from a boil or carbuncle. Apply warm compresses on the bumps and keep the area clean. Drainage of the bump is done only when it becomes soft and forms a head. Take some over the counter pain reliever and consult a doctor for examination and antibiotics prescription.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps.

Yes you should worry. If you have to ask Sup Forums then you already know this.

ok ill go see a doctor and post results in another thread

just heaved a bit