Is loli illegal in Canada?

Is loli illegal in Canada?

Other urls found in this thread:

seek-help.stopitnow.org.uk/introduction/introduction
webarchive.nationalarchives.gov.uk/20100408151328/http://www.homeoffice.gov.uk/documents/cons-2007-depiction-sex-abuse2835.pdf?view=Binary
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is loli illegal in Germany?

Literally or figuratively?

Literally. I just heard a story about dude in Canada that got one of those child-like sex dolls and he got arrested for cp. And the Canadian laws on cp make it sound like loli would be illegal too.

From what I heard nothing will happen because they are saying that there is no victim so no crime, just like the US defends loli.

How about the UK. I googled 'is loli illegal in the UK and an ad for this: seek-help.stopitnow.org.uk/introduction/introduction came up

YO that's fucking hilarious

I hope so. Poor dude. Trying to control his urges and gets fucked anyways.

>germanfag here

Yeah loli hentai is legal.

Maybe an easier question, where is loli hentai illegal?

thx dude, you just saved me a lot of sleepless nights

whats the best site to get loli pics from?

canadas justice system is fucked to begin with.if someone reports ya to the cops here weather then girl/loli is 18 or not, if they look younger youll get arrested.the cops dont give a fuck about the facts.just dont make a reason for the cops to be looking at your computer.

welp, fml if I'm on a list now because of looking at that

Just say it's part of your culture and you identify as a Japanese dude

UKuck

Although looking at , it doesn't seem like loli would be. However, it turns out it is

webarchive.nationalarchives.gov.uk/20100408151328/http://www.homeoffice.gov.uk/documents/cons-2007-depiction-sex-abuse2835.pdf?view=Binary

This sucks balls. Nothing like living in a country whose laws are vague enough to ban everything

It's not illegal in digital format
(Canadian here)
Also just google it

not unless you print it out and display it in public.

these kind of laws are meant to modify public opinion and create the illusion that something is "being done".

Nobody gives a shit unless you're making public displays.

>half your income taken away in taxes
>muslims everywhere
>can't own guns, knives, or use hate speech
>monitored at every moment by your police state
how the fuck do you live with yourselves over there?

I live in the woods, about 10 miles from the nearest village which is 100% white.

It is all about location. If you get too close to a city, you'd best move.

You forgot to add:
>internet being taken away
>CCTV everywhere

Well, according to their FAQ, loli is illegal in the UK.
"Sexual drawings/Manga: Sexual drawings of children are also illegal in the UK. Manga is a style of drawing for comic books and novels, which originates from Japan. There are many Manga drawings depicting children in sexual situations. These are illegal to view in the UK."