Is there more of this? I request!....please

These guys spoke the truth

Amazing! Source/moar?

Any OC in here?

Love those socks I want a pair

who?

Femenine Buttholes
baja-opcionez.com/category/shemales/

The Abrahamic religions, of which the majority of the world are a part of, prohibit homosexuality, sex before marriage (or adultery as it was referred to in those days), because of the amount of disease it brought upon the lands, straight or gay, it didn't matter, it was banned. Only now are humans becoming more accepting of this behaviour, because modern medicine and well... condoms, almost guarantee that all disease can be dealt with, and even if it gets to a point of outbreak, we have quarantine now, the concept of quarantine wasn't around until after the Islamic Empire (Islammic Golden Era).

As you can see, religion was formed upon good morals, that frankly, still hold true to this day.

Homosexuality and even heterosexual intercourse, if not kept clean and to an "acceptable" number of sexual partners per person per capita, can result in disease.

Homosexuality, more so. Why? Because homosexuals are much fewer in numbers than heterosexual men and women. Homosexual men especially, have a proportionally larger number of STD infected population, than that of heterosexuals. Making the chance for contraction, ever increasing, not to mention the fact that the only "sex" homosexual men can have besides oral, is anal, where the skin around the anus is much weaker and breaks easily during intercourse, allowing fluids to mix.
Anal sex is a practice among heterosexual people too, however less so than homosexuals, and again, proportionally less STD's per population means less chance of contraction, even during unprotected sex or even anal sex in heterosexuals.

Another part of the reason that STDs are especially prominent among homosexual males is the general lack of condom usage. Condoms, for all the protection they offer against disease, are primarily thought of and used as contraceptive measures- a worry homosexual males are not occupied with, generally speaking.

Feels good to be freshly shaved ;)

Damn, right to the point. Put on some cute panties

Looking sexy, you wanna show off to us a little more?

open your windows and let more light in, can't see shit.

Cute panties, bet they feel nice and smooth now. Keep going!

plz help
Please help me!

Any more?

fuck off faggot. don't be such a faggot and you won't get banned. faggot

nice, keep going thou, zoom out a little

Fuck you've one sexy ass! Keep posting, I want to see more of you

Is that OC?

Hike up those shorts between your cheeks

I'm so bored

Would you let her suck your cock?

damn I'd love to walk in on that view

Me, why?

yes it is :)

I want to fuck your mouth

hot as a hell

Please more

>That's not a trap. That's just a dude
their all dudes

Damn, more like this

Sexy. Post moar

I want to see the bulge through those

that you? either way, sexy as hell!

God damn for real? You're sexy as hell. Keep them coming

am i a trap, Sup Forums

discord gg Jgnrgy
MORE TRAPS

depends on face

post ass and we'll see

top tier sissy at best. show lips down to crotch for another chance.

discord gg RxddfSr
More traps here

Kik?

Who is that?

cute skinny legs. show more of them!

i wanna fuck your sorry ass sooo badly

Kik?

I'm in love

these are a bit hot, but at the same time incredibly gross. shoeless in a public restroom? The fuck is wrong with you.

arcticjade

Literally perfect

not passable but cuteish

here you go

Moar

ass and body are great, diamonds/10
especially your smooth skin

would pound your ass, I approve

I like how it is the storage area of the store, pallets in front of panels not up to code/10

Still here?

Hey there cutie

cute cotton panties

shuld consider going back to school then?

There's multiple things that would fail that store. Pallets in front of electrical panels, mold in the walk in. What appears to be product stored directly on the floor and not the minimum 6" clearance it requires.

I should learn how to put on eyeliner, damn.

Hey me too lol

this is so hot

show face?

I've seen your posts on cripplekikes site, cute af