Do you identify as an antisemite?

Do you identify as an antisemite?

No, but I do recognize that Jews do what they do, is a jew thing, it is a middle eastern thing actually and Jews are from there so, yeah

I mean look at their history and how they are being thrown of every single country they were hosted, now look at America right now...media, banks, entertainment, they fuck things up dude

no, but that's because I am successful
I dislike blacks

Sup Forumstards just hate Jews for doing what they wish they could do. It's really hypocritical.

No ahmed, I dont

Yes because I hate them back

>Do you identify as an antisemite?

"Anti-Semite" means "someone that Jews don't like"

>media, banks, entertainment, they fuck things up dude
Are they really doing anything the WASP power structure wasn't already doing when it was in control of those things?

>no, but that's because I am successful
>I dislike blacks
That's basically how I feel.

It goes much deeper than that. Jews have had a history of infiltrating societies, subverting them, degrading the people, and exploiting the resources. You should do some reading. International Jew by Henry ford is a good one. If you can't handle Ford's dry tone you should look at a documentary called 'Defamation'

Yes. I've lost friends because of it.

I think it's fucking genius tbh. They are truly the master race.

>I think it's fucking genius tbh. They are truly the master race.
I basically agree. I just wish my race (white Anglo) was smart enough to beat them at their own game.

The cream rises to the top. If Jews are less than 2 percent of the American population but 34 percent of America's billionaires, that means the rest of us could learn from them rather than feel threatened. We need to outjew the Jews (not that I think it's really possible outside of a society like Japan that uses openly racist policies to slow or halt minorities rise to the top).

Dominator get!

yes, because Jews are just another kind of sandnigger

Anglo here too. Also rolling.

fuck your game. I'm going technomancer irl

roll

rolling

reroll

Rolling

I'm anti-Zionist

Re rolling

That's certainly separate from being an antisemite.

No. I only dislike Jews, not other semitic peoples.

>Google search
>legit nude of Ronda Rousey

Why didn't I get informed this was a thing ???

Roll

no, ((they)) are Scum though

roll

I hate everyone equally.

roll

rrroooooolll

there were 3 leaked from the ESPN shoot

I know they are genetically messed up by centuries of inbred sex but I hate their culture, not people themselves

fuck circumcisions of infant boys, brainwashing kids into xenophobic assholes, fueling neurotic behaviors with bad habits and stupid customs

pretty jewish girls are a result of mixing with invaders, but they age horribly and fuck their nosy voices, can't unhear fran dresher

they also appropriated term 'holocaust' which refers to any genocide on mass scale, not just ww2 one don by nazi germany

I hate muslim scum but supporting jews in their battle against jihad is lesser of two evils to be honest...

Look at the bright side, the eternal Anglo is the jew of the white people.