Goth thread. Send pictures of goths of any kind, bonus points if they're 2D

Goth thread. Send pictures of goths of any kind, bonus points if they're 2D.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7XWXUQmApPM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Here's another.

OP is a bad lad/bad boy.

Please help me, dear goths

Sending goth males... the perfect alternative!

Technically Deb (person holding the orange) is a genderless fictional character.

I LIKE YOU

Even better!

Also OP said goths of any kind.

Well, I like you too user!

Hairdye and tattoos=/= goth

Someone doesn't know what goth is.

Moar of this slut?

A bit of an oldie never hurts...

I don't know why, but I always want to fuck someone any time I hear "Monitor."

Who's best ?
Cartoon Lydia or Winona Lydia ?

Hmmm... They both have their quirks and are cute but one of them is real or at least WAS so I'd go with Winona. At times I prefer cartoon Lydia if it's not the original art style that the Beetlejuice cartoon had.

Can't blame you. It's the type of song you'd play when there's high tension between you and your SO.

Your post reminds me of when I first heard that, GF and I were at a goth club. Somehow it comes off to me as raw female sexuality despite the message. From then I just think about sleeping with my gf every time I listen to it.

It's kinda the same case for me but instead it's with several Cure/Depeche Mode songs. I'd say The Smiths too but they're... a bit depressing.

>mfw faggots think this counts as goth

All the pictures you're going to get from this thread will be 2D. Matter teleportation technology is a good distance out of reach for today's scientists. Thanks for the bonus points, though. I guess.

>The Smiths
I din't think any band is a bigger boner killer for me than The Smiths, Morrisey is unbearable.

fuck, do you have the sauce of this screenshot?

those paw prints hahaha...

>reznor
>this thread
>emo
No.

Glad u like that slut

Could you put your objections in the form of sentences? I'm worried I'm not grasping the subtleties in your short list of nouns.

Eh, I like him. Grew up listening to him and so he's kinda stood with my for awhile now. I can only listen to The Smiths though, Morrisey by himself kinda turns me away but I do really like Suedehead.

Growing up with hime makes sense, hard not to like some of the things you lived with.

Growing up with him makes sense, hard not to like some of the things you lived with.

>trying this hard

Another oldie. Props to Robert Smith for still putting this look on even though he's mocked for it.

tfw no qt goth gf

>Amy Lee
God fucking damn it, were the late 90s and early-mid 2000s a shit time for Goth.

Never too late to go find one unless your bones are creaking and you have a cane on your right/left hand.

Saw The Cure live last year, best concert of my life.

At least we had Seether.

go back to self diagnosing yourself with fake depression fag

This

Lucky you, I was going to go but I ended up saving for Universal's Halloween event instead. I'd feel a bit better if I misread the information and they didn't come to my area. At least this year I'll be seeing Depeche Mode.

Fish nets, bad smelling laundry and mild growing in the house. That's how I remember it.

SeeOnly posers and wannabes do that shit.

I see now... nice trips though.

Mold

Better than nothing, gonna see Echo and The Bunnymen this month and Drab Majesty in September.

x

Nice, have fun!

Now we're strangers, lost in a sea full of sighs.

You too, hope it's a good experience.

lol it was still better than what we have now

moar?

I disagree, while the hipsterfags and musical regressives are annoying, goth is less high profile and the edgelord stuff played on the radio isn't stamped goth anymore. Also we have Drab Majesty.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7XWXUQmApPM

Is Chelsea Wolfe goth ?

See

She clearly is. Plus I was keeping it work safe.

Knock knock, pan you there?

Well, maybe more punk.

Depends on who you ask. IMO, not really.

Definitely more punk.

It's the Pizza Party... thread?