In the next decade, white Americans will live in poverty...

In the next decade, white Americans will live in poverty. Extensive affirmative action legislation on the heart of blacks will put white Americans at a significant disadvantage, especially in areas of skilled work, in which whites make up the largest percentage of the available workforce. White Americans will be refused employment because of the color of their skin. The black economic empowerment program will make it so that every American company is demographically represented at around 80% black. The United States will become biggest welfare state in the world. Only 6% of the population will contribute to 99% of all tax revenue. Thousands of white people will be forced to live in squatter camps under inhumane conditions. The white people who do own their own homes will mostly live in gated communities and in homes with electric fences and on response teams. White Americans will be attacked, tortured, maimed, raped, and murdered in the most violent ways by blacks.
Don’t forget to listen to my flame-fire nigga mixtape: soundcloud.com/capricanno/sets/deep-thoughts-fade

you will always be a nigger never forget that

This will not happen because business does not run on Black people time.
Constant late starts, excessive tardiness and absenteeism do make business successful.

Dubs speak truth. And we've all been settling in the suburbs for a reason. How many of urselves killed each other this last weekend in chi? We will rise again, it will take another "dark age" (pun intended) but u will fuck it up real gd fast

AAAAND
another butthurt asiaboy bait thread

None of this shit is true. And if it was BLACK PEOPLE FUCKING HATE WORK. WHY THE FUCK WOULD COMPANIES HIRE ALL BLACKS WHO SUCK AT AND DO NOT ENJOY WORK WHILE WHITES ARE AT HOME IN "gated communities with response teams" in b4 baited faggots

Sup Forumsbot pls go

This

Like I give a shit. I own 200 acres of land, what do u have? I'll b fine & my kid will inherit it from me. Come at me & find out what a redneck really means.

Nothing gets my white dick harder than doing a good job at work.

Checked. But you're lying and gay.

all that shit is going on right now in south africa, it might very well happen everywhere in the west.
non natives will end up opressing natives if current policies are continued.

Checked. But you're lying and a faggot.

PROOF WE ARE DOOMED

>implying blacks are the reason whites fall in amedikah
asians, dude... asians.

In south africa people are raped and murdered on their land, and their goverment does nothing.

haha what skills do niggers possess?

in south africa they have a max % of whites policy, as a result they deal with massive power outages due to shortages of knowledgable staff.

it doesnt matter what skill they posses, those leftist faggots will force us to do all the work.

I live this image. I mean, he's not wrong. I get that. But how many of those things did Darwin invent or discover? He's sitting there thinking he's superior but in fact, he's simply taking credit for what other people have done.

Again, I'm not saying he's wrong, but if we as white people sit around and don't push civilization forward and just to try to take credit for what other people do, that will be our downfall.

Does that extend to cape town? went to the mall there and most of the staff was white, some hot chicks, too bad about the AIDS/HIV percentage rate.

our downfall has been happening ever since libarism has reared its ugly end and started spewing out policies that wreck us from within.

take a look at the history and course of south africa, if you want to learn the concequences of libarism and leftism.

white cities and towns are still fine, cape town is one of those.
but for how long, all of south africa used to be fine.

Oh look, a bunch of niggers. I'm not much of a racist except that i hate the fact that 99% of those niggers don't work, 100% of them looks like shit and 100% om them smells like shit

>In the next decade
>The black economic empowerment program will make it so that every American company is demographically represented at around 80% black

not in fuckin Texas it won't boy

cops still go to work after killing niggers for shits n grins buddy

>being this jelly of BBC

kek