Hey Sup Forums

hey Sup Forums,

how can i clean my pipe?

I'm more of a joint guy but found my 2.5 year old pipe and want to clean it

I doesn't even look that dirty. Use a paper clip or boil it in water(carefully)

Soak it in isopropyl alcohol for a couple hours, or overnight. Use pipe cleaners to get the rest out. And yeah, I mean actual arts and crafts pipe cleaners. They stay true to their title.

This man lives in the stone age

Come meet me in the stoned age op. Salt and alcohol cleans your pipe in a snap just Google that shit fam it's lit.

Ziploc bag with a couple tbsp. of table salt and some rubbing alcohol, put them and the pipe in the bag and shake it around for a little bit till its all clean then rinse it off and let it dry

Soak in salt and rubbing alcohol for half a day, make sure it is submerged

isopropyl alcohol and salt
shake
or boil
or hot water
pipecleaners?

its fucking perfectly clean
seriously???

Don't listen to people here who say boil it, as doing so WILL damage the glass' integrity.

Get a plastic zip-lock bag, fill with iodized or sea salt (ground up) and at least 75% isopropyl alcohol. Plop the piece inside, shake for a good 5 minutes then empty the bag and take the piece out.

Run piece through lukewarm water to rinse the alcohol/salt/excess resin.

Protip: If you're ever dry, use the paperclip scraping idea another user posted about to get some resin and smoke, its the next best thing supposedly.

Literly easiest wayis to poke the hole in the bowl clear then soak it in rubbing alcohol over night next morning let it air dry then clean under hot running water for a bit then bam perfectly clean

use isopropyl with some course table salt, shake it up to agitate the shit off the inside
takes 10 mins top, no overnight bullshit

Just stop doing drugs, get off your ass, and get a decent job you fucking degenerate.

>isopropyl alcohol and salt
put in tupperware
>shake
qtips/pipecleaner as needed
rinse with water once clean

Just buy a new one.. buying all this cleaning shit will be more sheckles than a new one

I have a job LOL, 11 bucks an hour and in an apartment with one of my friends as a roomate, and in 3 months starting as an apprentice for industrial welding

this one of those $5 bowls from illadelph?

blue collar shit? why aren't you in a cubicle in an office job you fucking degen junkie

nah, bought it at a kickass head shop/record store in town

hot water, ziplockbag, and epsom/sea salt. any larger course salt will work. put pipe into bag with salt and water, close and swish the fuck outta it.

Because i don't want to. I have a little experience in welding and welders can get paid a fuck ton

did i say water? use rubbng alcohol or stronger.