My cock is only around 2" soft but it can become up to 6" hard. Anyone else have dicks that do that?

My cock is only around 2" soft but it can become up to 6" hard. Anyone else have dicks that do that?

Pic related me soft vs hard.

Why do retards never pull the foreskin back in pictures?

me
hate being a grower not a shower.

mines 1.5 to 5.5 hard

i'm black btw

Nope.
I'm 5" soft 8" hard
Never used it though
Still feel like my flaccid's embarrassingly small even though it's statistically large.

Mine can't come back, I need to have a surgery on it that extends the reach of the frenulum on my penis. I'm not getting circumcised.

The struggle is real.

Thing is, I swear I get aroused ridiculously easily. Like just lying in bed kissing/hugging my girlfriend gets me hard. So she'll probably never see it flaccid, thank god.

Phisomis? I've got it too. Sucks ass

thats not 6
>implying thats u in the pic
Those are 5, maybe less

this bait?

2 inches soft 4ish hard here

Mine is 6" soft and 6" hard... barely any noticeable difference except that it stands up. I can't describe the look of disappointment on girls faces when I get a boner, they expect it to double in size.

>Be fat
>Be big guy for you frame
>Fat around dick area makes my dick look small
>Layer of fat turns 8iner to 6.75incher
Who else here losing weight to gain dick size?

That's definitly less than 6

Post your dick with reference and time stamp or nobody will believe it's 8

Yeah 2" soft 5.6" hard

same boat, turned my 6 incher into a 4.

me too 2'' soft 6'' hard

Pull it back and rip your banjo string fag, everyone else did. You'll live.

same here

Same dude, just the diffrence between a blood and a meat cock, at least It's good when it has to be eh?

Same. Really fat turned 6in into 2-3 in

been awhile since I measured but im like 1.5in soft and 5.5-5.7in hard

>Being intimate gets me aroused
>I'm Philly Jim *shrugs shoulder*

Kys

Speaking of this shit, no lie, ive always had super fast boners for no reason. Got divorced last yr and found me a qt 3.14 who, no lie, fucks me almost daily (some weekends we dont because i get to have my kids over). Bottom line, since february, ive noticed i have a hard time getting hard. I started working out again this week to increase blood flow. I hope its not my age.

Your dick is okay, pull back foreskin and lose weight.

Get some confidence, a good hygiene, nice haircut and don't be a beta.

these

Yep. I go from 1.5 inches flaccid to 6.5 hard.

pretty much everybody has a dick like that

How old are you?

>Underage

Turning 30 in oct

Are u a teen still? I had that when i was 12 and just stretched it on my own. Dont even need surgery.

my dick is small like a newborns when flaccid and grows to 7.2"

I just came out of the shower. In that pic it was around 5ish, thats why I said up to 6"

If I go running on a cold day mine literally shrinks to 1 inch. On a normal day I'm walking around with 3 inch flaccid. Grows to over 8 inch hard. Serious grower. It's a pain cause I have excess skin when soft.

Just Jelk an hour a day and use a traction device to stretch your peenuss

I'm 32 and I had a similar issue. I know it's difficult but you just probably need to chill out a little. I started to get worried I could keep up with my new broad and tried a few things to get harder. Other than learning how to tense my dick in a few potions relaxing helped the most. Or if you can get weed the stoner-boner is really effective, just smoke a little bit.

Nah, 21 now

I still don't believe you

>>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Fun fact was really insecure about my dick size untill I lost half my gut now I am quite okay with it. Still below average but in a bit wider then average aswell so meh.

I guess it comes with the territory

Naa, I'm chilling with whisky and coke.
I'd need to shave, switch on the light, make sure identifying stuff isn't in the shot etc.
If it's any consolation I'm 40% black.

I don't mind if you don't believe me, it's whatever.
What if I also said I'm 6ft tall, /fit/ with an above avg face and normie-tiered /fa/ style.
Also 25y/o and a virgin lol.

You struggle to believe a simple dick stat, you sure as shit struggle to believe I'm a virgin if you met me IRL.

Damn boy.
Just change up your diet/lifestyle.
Once you quit your junk food addiction and shrink your stomach by eating less the rest is a piece of cake.

I'm pretty sure when I was in my teens my flaccid was a lot smaller.
Popped soo many buttons on my underwear it's ridiculous, was really embarrassing at the time.
>Mommy I need new panties muh dick too big
>"ahh your step father had the exact same problem"
Goddamn coal burning hamplanet roastie.

Mines like 3 soft 6.5 hard, its weird.

I did jelquing when I was younger

My cocks really veiny, it made it bigger, looks like a nigger dick, really girthy

My favorite part is, I'm 6in flaccid and hard. I don't grow just get erect. Now I show bitches my flaccid and they think it'll grow. Started getting pussy like crazy
And surprisingly alot of them told me I was the best. Idk if they just said it, I never believed it, if I did its caused I made them squirt- a better technique than a big dick. Literally releases an orgasm that makes them fall in love

Up to you, I don't care if you don't believe me.

I THOUGHT THAT WAS NORMAL!I mean mine is literally inexistent when soft and it's about 6.5 hard

There's another condition called "frenulum breve" which sounds more like what OP is dealing with - foreskin can come back, but banjo string isn't long enough.

how much did you grow? and for how long did you jelq

Does it grow back or what? Because if not... Isn't the frenulum a pretty important thing for uncut lads to have so that their dick functions correctly?

Are you sum sort of gay?

2-3 soft 7-7.5 when turned on

Same. I'd get half an inch if i lose weight

That's what it is. It'll come back soft but won't come back at all hard. It doesn't hurt for vaginal sex but when my girlfriend and I try anal it usually hurts me more than her.

I had that, had it fixed.
They didnt do it right so had to go twice
And 15 years later again for a full circumcision
Best decision ever \o/

Pretty much same here man, hate seeing myself in a mirror when soft

How do you do jelquing? Want to try.

Can someone explain me what circumcision is for? I'm not even sure if I was circumcised

If you were circumcised, at least it would be a prettier penis. Cut that shit.

It used to be for religious reasons, supposedly stopped you from masturbating. You've probably been circumcised because your dad thought yours oughta look like his.

Nonsense, foreskin holds more nerves and uses natural lubricants, it's also, erm... tastier.

Its called being a "grower not a shower". Its because you're fat OP, lose some pounds and gain an inch and a half

my dickskin broke and pulls back when I was like 12 years old after jerking off too much

16 years later no damage to me

Also my dick is about 3 1/2 inches soft and grows to 8 1/2 hard. My wife says im "A grower, not a shower"

I've read that for every 30lbs overweight you are, you lose 1" from penis size appearance, up to a certain point. I'm a grower as well. I go from maybe half a palm length to 2 palms long (idk in inches, I've never measured). I'm also about 100lbs overweight.

Yep.

Yeah I got the same thing.

Kind of a blessing kind of a curse.
Get self conscious in locker rooms sometimes but it's compact and doesn't get in the way. I feel like it would just be awkward to have 6" of flacid meat just always hanging around.

What does it matter if she sees you flaccid? You are way too self conscious about this. Chicks are usually fascinated by guys cocks and love seeing them grow.

Relax dude. Dick size is waaaaaaaaaay less important to girls than guys think. Especially when you're soft.

That is literally how a penis is supposed to work faggot.

This is true. You don't lose usable length because the fat just squishes out the way, but you do lose visible length.

Does your husband find that attractive?
Because it looks like a shrink wrapped placenta

Asian here. I'm like 1.5 inches when flaccid and 6 inches hard. Chicks kinda dig the surprise.

>tfw 2 inch penis

Yes, that's what I meant. You're not going to gain physical inches from losing the weight. It will look bigger simply because there is less fat around your pelvis.

Yes, it's prefectly normal to be a "grower" as well as a "shower".

I'm about 2-3 inches soft, and 7 inches hard.

Never had any issue with it in life, and neither should you. Really does not matter if you're a grower or a shower.

I love growers. I like having them get hard and bigger in my mouth

Guys, I'm 43 and just shy of 6" hard, only a couple inches flaccid.

I have had no complaints from women.

Technique, patience, control, and attention to your lover are way more important than dick size.

Learn to use what you got, don't get self conscious.

Around 3 soft, 6 to 6.5 hard

This is what dicks do......

My gfs have always been amazed by how I go from near nothing to a solid 7. Also, my foreskin goes back on its own when I get hard. I always thought everyone's did that before Sup Forums.

Yeah, my soft dick is depressingly smol.

3 when soft 7 when hard, I guess it's pretty normal

>stoner boner
my sides

Mine is less than 2 inch soft and 6 inch when erect. I'm 6'7 tall and my dick looks very tiny because of my height

World average is around 5.5", so you're fine.

Being self conscious about your dick is a great way to spend a lot of time you could have spent fucking girls, NOT fucking girls.

OP here. Not self conscious at all about my dick and my girlfriend and I fuck daily, I was just curious if that was normal. Her reaction to my dick made me think otherwise. She had only ever seen my dick hard for the first month we dated and then when she saw it soft for the first time she was confused as to how it had gotten so small

This. Your dick is thick enough besides gspots are only usually 4 inches in anyways

My comment wasn't aimed at you, but to the guys on here that aren't as experienced and are self conscious.

You're normal. Some guys don't grow and just get hard, some of us shrink down to nothing when we're not hard.

Did she give you that look like "How the hell does that little thing make me cum like I do?!"

I love that look.

my dick is bent like 35 degrees to the left, is there a way to fix this? I've been trying to stretch it

i got a turtle dick if you threaten it with a knife it will shrink in completely

Yeah, you can have surgery to move the tendon that causes this, but you're going to lose an inch or two because of it.

Not even bullshitting.

Just forget about and move on with life. Chicks don't care. Most guys have this to some degree anyway.

It was not for people to stop masturbating. It was a law in the Old Testament to honor God's covenant with Abraham.

lol, your dick is hideous and deformed and you won't do the thing to fix it because the internet brainwashed you. enjoy your cheesedick

lol yep. Like only an inch while flacid and my penis even sometimes inverts on itself. 6" while hard though.

You ever known anyone that has had a circumcision as an adult? It's weeks of excruciating, unceasing pain.

I don't blame him for not wanting it done.

Doesn't every dick do that?

if you lose some of that belly fat your cock would probably gain a good 2 inches.

this lol...

i fixed mine with stretching when i was 12 too, grown men here still can't figure it out

>up to 6"
My dick is 6" and twice as big as yours. No that's not 5" either lmao

Im a girl and my cock does like yours

Tits and dick or GTFO!