Just spent my 21st birthday alone with a bottle of whiskey. could really use a feels thread right now

Just spent my 21st birthday alone with a bottle of whiskey. could really use a feels thread right now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zkUKvHswY88
myanimelist.net/anime/28851/Koe_no_Katachi
youtube.com/watch?v=7Qp5vcuMIlk&list=PLGaV_2gZ663YVEReBdF0JBB1t9HaSVUYP&index=2
twitter.com/AnonBabble

happy birthday dude

>tfw you will never be this happy

Thank you user

Happy Birthday, go to a bar and find some cougar and tell her you just turned 21. Enjoy.

we are all alone, in some form.

I'm drinking alone too, working my way through a box of Becks beer

Why give a fuck you utter faggot, 90% of the time you'll be alone regardless so why be all "waa waaa nobody came to my birthday or cares about me" get over it you giant cunt.

Also happy birthday.

Why didn't you hit up a bar? Drunk chicks love the birthday boy.

Feelz

Happy birthday you seem even more lonely than me

if it makes u feel better my parents never said happy birthday to me and i saw in my room eating a cale i bought crying cuz no one else bothere saying happy birthday

Lose the whiskey.

Well, if you're alone and drinking whiskey at least listen to something along the lines of this youtube.com/watch?v=zkUKvHswY88

also, happy birthday.
Also also, ditch my suggestion and hit the pub(s).

get on my level im turning 24 in about a month and haven't had friends or much human interaction outside of my immediate family since 8th grade lel

haha kill me

Because im a complete and utter failure when it comes to talking to girls and i don't want to be the one creepy guy who is there alone on his birthday.

Happy Birthday user! Don't give up the hope man, a couple years ago I was pretty much like you, lonely motherfucker looking to vent in a feels thread. Never though Things could work out for me the way they did in the end, living a pretty happy life, nice Job, qt 3.14 gf. Keep fighting!

Dubs affirm the truth. Birthday boys deserve some raunchy fun.
It's not that hard to initiate, is it? Why not get into a hobby you can share?

Happy B-day OP.

At least you didn't spend your 21st riding a bike though the rain for 6 miles to a bookstore, see that they didn't have the book you wanted, and spent the rest of the evening playing RuneScape and Halo 3 alone...having a bag of 40ยข rice noodles for dinner.

That was 7 years ago.

>a hobby you can share
how do I do such a thing

I have hobbies, but all of my hobbies don't involve other people, in fact one of them involved being as far from civilization as possible most of the time.

It's like everything I try to do somehow winds up being something I do alone by it's very nature. Not many people are interested in the hobbies I can do while actually talking, and those that are interested in them are in their fucking 80s and 90s. Not only that but I am constantly moving so making friends isn't exactly easy.

Growing up I've moved 7 times and attended home school in my last few years because fuck it. Now with online college classes and shit it's not much different, hopefully I can work on my work ethic to one day live on my own and actually stay in one place for more than a year for once

Hey, Sup Forumsrother. Why do you think it's different with us?

Thank you for the encouragement, im trying my best, but whenever I finally fix something in my life, some other depressing shit pops up and days like these just make me want to give up on it all.

I don't, it's just easier if you know you're not alone.

Happy Birthday user. Today is my first semi-good day in almost 2 years. I believe that you will be happy someday too.

Thank you. How is life now, have you turned things arround?

Happy birthday op!

Birthdays are a social construct or code, regardless we follow it. Maybe you'd understand that if you werent so autistic ;)

Happy birthday OP. Better days ahead

>life now
Pretty shit actually. I wasn't able to enroll in Uni until after I hit 21.5 (September of that year), and even though that was in a foreign country (lived with parents), I fucked up, listened to/trusted the wrong people and didn't major correctly nor did I work on staying there. I transferred stateside, and by the time I learned about the job market and such, it was too late: I'd be adding on at least 3 more years if I were to have switched to a 'good' major, but I eventually had to struggle just to pay for my last 2 semesters since my eligibility for financial aid ran out in Spring Semester 2016 (actually finished in Fall 2017). So, I have two useless degrees, friends and family have generally abandoned me/etched me out of their lives, and I spend most of my days as a NEET who just plays vidya, browses the internet, and sometimes buys groceries I don't *really* need. Might be starting a job soon (haven't had paid work since 2008, not by choice), but it will have nothing to do with my majors, and much of my checks will be spent on student loan payments.

Also, no gf/wife, and will probably stay single forever. I've been single since 2005.

Happy birthday, I hope that this year turns out to be the one where you pull yourself out of feeling down most of the time and beeing alone on days like this! I hope this will cheer you up

Didn't really care that much about the fact that im alone on my birthday, this just reminded me of how pathetic and lonely my life is and how little I have accomplished in general

>19 years old
>Homeless living in hotel with family of 4
>special needs brother and hotel costs eat up all of our funds
>Can't go to college or get a job because of homelessness and savings have been put into living expenses.
>Want to an hero but cant leave family behind and with the funeral expenses.

Happy birthday, OP.

Since I never got any from anyone I could believe earlier, I'll give you some advice. Be careful with drinking to cure your depression. After a while, it really does fuck up your organs.

I try my best to keep it down to a minimum, although ever so often I slip up and start binge drinking. Might be something that runs in my family, since almost every male in my family has been an alcoholic at some point in their lives.

Happy birthday man. Nobody to spend it with? Not even your family?

My father used to beat my mom, so they got a divorce and i haven't heard anything from him since I was 6. My mother passed away 2 years ago.

Well... I certainly didn't expect that answer.

Friends?
Siblings?

Anons are here for you though, buddy.

We'll take it from an user who might not last a lot longer because of drinking to fight depression, having your youth and your health is wonderful. Maybe you are depressed, but you can work through that. If you damage your body too much with the booze, you might reach a point where there's no coming back from it. I don't want to be a Debbie downer on your bday, I just think the best thing I can give you is this honest advice. If I could go back to my 21st birthday, I'd drink no more than 2 drinks a day and never more than two times a week. Even though drinking always made me feel happier, it is not worth it if you end up hoping for a heart attack or lightning strike to kill you just to avoid some shameful death from organ failure.

Drink in moderation to have fun, but don't drink to deal with your depression. It takes too much of a toll on your body.

What whiskey?

Don't have any siblings and the small amount of friends I did have are now studying abroad, thousands of miles away.

But I really appreciate you and other anons trying to cheer me up, thank you all for caring about a complete stranger.

Happy Birthday OP, I did worse on my 21st. I invited like 40 people, 10 said they were coming. 3 showed up, my girlfriend and 2 best friends.

Rather than enjoying my night with them I went out dragging them with me and tried to get wasted and acted a complete prat and ended up throwing up everywhere.

You've really fucked up your life. Out of curiosity what do you plan to do with yourself?

Four roses Bourbon. Nothing fancy, just found it laying arround.

here's some feels for you.

>be me, 21, family holiday
>not seen extended family ie mum's boyfriend's side for 5 years
>last time I was edgy teen and they were tweens
>since then I got attractive, and my step sis, holy shit
>she's only 16 but god damn
>first few days nothing happen
>3rd day she gets yelled at
>messages me on facebook and we chat shit
>'yeah my gf and I haven't had sex in ages'
>idk how I managed to slip it into the conversation
>'well we are here alone...'

I'M IN

>spend all the next day taking every moment we get alone touching each other
>by end of the day we practically jump on each other
>never actually have sex but do everything but
>last night on the way home
>both kinda drunk
>bus home, listening to music together, her lying on me
>her skin so soft and god, I think I'm in love

Turns out to be a summer romance, we try to talk more after the holiday ends but it's too weird and we live far away. Gradually stop talking. Fast forward a year and our parents are getting married.

>first time I see her is awkward as fuck
>both avoiding each other's eyes
>day of the wedding both get drunk
>end up alone, she's playing guitar in her room and I just come in and sit and listen
>she can sing too, I'm weak for that shit
>end up lying on her bed with her cuddled up to me, her playing guitar and us both listening to music again
>2 hours of bliss
>her friend knocks on door
>food served
>go rejoin the wedding
>huge queue for food
>walk off with one of her friends to go look around this old abandoned building she tells us about.
>the way in she's gone in before is boarded up
>look around but can't find a way in
>turn round and about to head back
>she goes up these steps, think nothing of it
Why. Why. Why.
>here a crash
>few seconds of silence
>she screams 'CALL A FUCKING AMBULANCE'

thanks for the pepe, have one of mine

some oc

Happy Birthday!!!

I spent my 21rst working. Bought a bunch of expensive liquer and beer and my little sisters drank most of it while I was at work

My best friend and share a birthday. When we turned 21, we went to Boston, then road tripped to nyc.

is that the whole story?

>21st birthday coming up
>Was A-Social and always pretended to have friends/boyfriend
>Work normal job
>Content with pretending to be male online while shitposting on Sup Forums and Sup Forums
>Live alone in an apartment
This is the life

Fuck I'm so sick to my stomach
I'm just spinning in circles and nobody can actually help me
This is fucking horrible, malicious thoughts keep pounding away at me and I can't talk to anyone without butchering my sentences
Recovery is going to take years of work and it seems like I'm on a massive guilt trip until I comply
FUCK THIS IS SO GOD DAMN POINTLESS

>heart literally jumps out of my chest
>sprint up those steps 3 at a time, calling 999 at the same time (UK)
>blood, so much fucking blood
>she put her foot through a broken window
>literal fountain shooting out of her leg
>she's fucked.
the next bit's a bit of a blur but seconds later she's on her back and I've got her foot elevated
>I clamp down on that wound with everything I can and manage to just about stop the bleeding.
>I can feel this pressure on either side of my palm
>it's like the arteries are forcing themselves into me
>that memory is never ever going to go away
>try to explain to ambulance driver over phone where the fuck we are
>get her friend to google maps us a postcode
>'okay on our way, it'll be 30 minutes'
>30 fucking minutes Sup Forums
>we're in the middle of nowhere
>this girl is going to bleed out in my arms
>and there is nothing I can fucking do about it
>I tell her I love her and just keep on holding on
>i get the other guy to take his shirt off and we manage to get it against the wound
>put pressure back over the top of that and it helps a bit more but it still keeps bleeding
>5 minutes pass
>her dad finally get's there with my brother
>my bro promptly faints at the sight of all the blood, he's always been like that
>her dad is just a fucking mess
>they don't know what to do
>between us we manage to get her down the steps and closer to the road and now it's just a waiting game

she drifts in and out of consciousness,everyone's cried at some point. We're all a fucking wreck.

>25 minutes gone now
>suddenly I feel something shift beneath my hand and this huge well of blood wells up from the wound and around my fingers
>I swear at that moment I thought it was it
>I thought she was dead
All the more pressure and scream at her 'WAKE UP'
>She comes to, she's white as a sheet but smiles at me
>that smile Sup Forums
>WHERE THE FUCK IS THAT AMBULANCE
>finally, finally, a few minutes later it appears

Well user, If you want some feel's why don't you watch this myanimelist.net/anime/28851/Koe_no_Katachi
Its pretty good and gave me good feels, but i'm a sensitive poster so you know might not do it for you

Don't let your 22nd be the same user, I feel the same as you but I don't think there's any escape from my situation, I hope yours is different.

I have spent every birthday since I was 14 on my own, it's not so bad, I hate people singing 'Herpy Burrdurr Tu uuu' don't get so upset, there is nothing better than drinking yourself silly and calling people niggers on the Internet. Keep your chin up Sup Forumsro. Would you rather be on your own or surrounded by people who begrudgingly showed up who don't want to be there? You are better than this my friend, drink til you forget you give a fuck

>paramedic takes one look at the sheer volume of blood around us
>he goes white too
>we get her in the back as fast as possible
>I'm still not letting go
>only me in the ambulance nobody else can stay
>once on the way he finally gets me to let go while temporarily using a tie around her knee to stop the blood
>compression bandages and cleans the wound as best he can before removing the tie
>still doesn't stop the bleeding completely
>What blood type is she OP?
>'I don't know but I'm O-'
>thank god
>live transfusion right there in the ambulance
>she's on gas and air the whole time to null the pain

I remember youtube.com/watch?v=7Qp5vcuMIlk&list=PLGaV_2gZ663YVEReBdF0JBB1t9HaSVUYP&index=2 this song being played on the radio at this point. No idea why that stuck with me, no idea why the radio was playing but yeah.

>it apparently took an hour but it felt like minutes
>arrive at hospital
>she's rushed straight to surgery
>I promptly go to the toilet and throw my guts up before passing out
>come to what was probably only a few seconds later
>make my way out and then it's more waiting
>5 hours of surgery
>5 hours I'm there waiting, it's 4am by the time she's out
>I'm not allowed to see her
>fuck that Sup Forums
>only her mum and dad are allowed in
>but she's alive
>that's all I care about
>made to leave and go home.
>get in about 6am
>manage 2 hours of sleep
>nobody will let me see her
>nobody will let me even near the hospital
>I do get updates from her mum but that's about it
>I'm to blame for not stopping her it turns out
>nothing hurt more than being told it was my fault
>as if I wasn't already blaming myself

Finally a day later I hear from her directly. She's okay, cast is off, everything stitched back together and she's getting discharged. Gonna be a few months of recovery but looks like she's gonna walk again.

>I still haven't seen her.
>she barely talks to me

So there you go Sup Forums. That brings you up to today.

That's how I fell head over heels for my step sister. She nearly died in my arms and how now she won't talk to me.

I'm a wreck and I don't know what to do with myself. Been going to work and trying to act normal but nothing makes me feel anything. I just want to be back with her cuddled up to me again.

Pic related, taken on our family holiday. Technically the only photo of the two of us together.

What the fuck? You saved her, and they blame you for the whole thing? Fuck that family.

I just got a bj from my girlfriend a few minutes ago. Feeling pretty good right now.

don't worry, it gets better when ur alone on ur 33rd birthday with a case of shitty beer

at least you have whiskey
You have plenty of birthdays left don't worry.

The worst part is that I can't do anything about it. Normally I'd have boyfriend privilege and there's nothing they could do but our entire relationship is messed up cos step sis.

Oh and as for the diagnosis. Severed an artery in 2 separate places as well as severed 5 tendons and nerve damage. Still don't know 100% if she'll walk the same again or how long it'll be to recover.

I just want to hold her. When we were going through the doors after first arriving at the hospital she was holding my hand really tight.

that really sucks, Sup Forumsro. unfortunately, if she hasn't defended you already and started singing your praises that you are her hero, then it's not going to happen. they have manipulated her into believing you are to blame. that's unfortunate. just forget her.

OP here, im starting to doze off, thank you all for the kind words and encouragement. Keep the feels going, hope you all have a wonderful life!

We were all at once terribly alone; and alone we must see it through - Erich Maria Remarque

Everyone's fucking tormenting me and I can't escape it
I keep getting pummeled with thoughts that the only person I loved is getting rammed constantly and that she's genuinely in love with someone else and I'm stuck here squirming like a worthless fucking cuck
Please for the love of god somebody just kill me

Yeah pretty much. It's just the worst timing, just as I'm finally starting to fall for her, gone.

but you are the creepy guy who is alone on his birthday

happy birthday user. everyone deserves a birthday wish. Hell, if I knew you I'd take you to a bar to get hammered with some bros.

Happy birthday user, hmu if you feel like it.
Kik: Gigorni