Having a dispute with a buddy. He said that pineapple on pizza is a sin. What does Sup Forums think...

Having a dispute with a buddy. He said that pineapple on pizza is a sin. What does Sup Forums think? I've included my masterpiece.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xKkspGPsWcs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

tell your buddy hes a fucking idiot

Sins aren't real.

Done and done.

I fucking love it, ur you put on some spicy kebabsauce aswell it's golden

Your friend is a fucking moron OP. Poison him.

If you*** autocorrect

Taste is subjective and your buddy sounds like someone whose personality is based on repeating what he's heard or a pedantic asshole

he's right
do a penance of extra anchovies and capers for forgiveness

go in peace my son

I think it ruins a pizza. The flavor profile is all out of skew with the sweet moist fruit on it. I also find pickles unacceptable on hamburgers.

Unironically, it's just a matter of individual preference tbh. Why do people think this is so funny to argue about?

Duely noted, he thanked you.

I've informed him, he's now claiming that everyone here is biased because you're all terrible people. He's not denying he's terrible, just pointing out that Sup Forums is.

Your tastebuds clearly have severe autism

Pineapple pizza is the only pizza I've eaten since I was 9 years old, it's so fucking good.

The same can be said for OP, posting here for people with subjective taste preferences to bash his bud.

Also the flavour of pineapple on pizza clashes with every other ingredient. Tell your buddy he has it right and then go kill yourself. We have enough trash on this planet to deal with your stupid ass

This is exactly what he said, but I loved the burst of flavor!

Thanks for playing along, buddy

>I also find pickles unacceptable on hamburgers.

Are you under the age of 18?
If yes gtfo
If no gtfo

that'd figure. my brain does too.

Also fuck apples.

>"I think that X is factually bad"
>"it's not"
>"you're all terrible people"

Which MAGA cap size does he wear?

Give me the bible verse listing pineapple pizza as sin, and I will concede

He said this post have him fetal alcohol syndrome.

fuck off pineapple fags

And god said onto Moses.
Dude you're ruining the pizza party.
Exodus 69:420

Absolute faggotry

this

> doesn't like pickles
> thinks his opinion is relevant

u wot m8

Here's what I think Nigger
youtu.be/xKkspGPsWcs

You have mushrooms on it, your "masterpiece" is fucking aids without even having to refer to pineapple being dogshit.

My pizza of choice is
Spicy capicollo
Red onion
Artichoke heart
Pineapple
Roasted red pepper
(Also good with spicy Italian sausage)

Your buddy needs to expand his horizons, try new things, like your dick in his mouth

Tell your buddy healthcare is a basic human right and is no longer subject to economic pressures because you've arbitrarily decided it's not composed of various scarce resources and human capital most efficiently allocated through prices and therefore is no longer a commodity. As such, tell him it's your belief that setting a cost cap of $0 on healthcare wouldn't lead to increased usage and thus shortages at this artificially low price. Tell him that massive government subsidies paid to the healthcare providers wouldn't reduce incentive to compete with one another and deliver for the lowest and most efficient pricing. Tell him that you know what's best for the general welfare and you can impose these beliefs on him because it's the right thing to do.

there's also a passage in Leviticus although I've forgetten which chapter and verse

Sweet plus savoury is a winning combination. Pineapple on pizza is delicious. Bit of sweet chilli or sriracha. Oh boy.

I'm very gay so I live dick

looks like you fucked up a perfectly good pizza, you fucknugget.

you should be beaten to a bloody pulp

The sauce is Alfredo. Does that help?

I don't even know what capicollo is but I want that pizza right now. This guy knows what's up. Fucking artichoke hearts fuck yeh boiiiiii.

wow
youre really fucking stupid

I'll be honest can someone help a brother out and buy me Rust on Steam?

not when it's going for a specific flavor profile. I'll nom a Hawiian every once in a while, even though my GF gags at the thought.

No, bacon, which is delicious, fucks up pizza (or burgers, or anything else it is on) because it dominates all other flavors.

Pineapple adds a touch of sweet as well as a touch of chewing lubrication. Some turkey sausage adds little apple chunks for the same reason.

It's a minor sin according to the Qur'an.

You're friend is figuratively right. Unless there is a dietary law in the Quran or torah I don't know about, I don't think it's a sin.

It does taste like absolute shit though.

This.

Looks good OP
Fuck what normies say
Bobby Flay
Uses pineapple err day

Missed it by that much.

Tell him he's a knucledragging mongoloid faggot he probably prefers heaps of greasy dead flesh I bet.

All damn day my friend

Yes. There was also chicken sausage on it he says

Whatever pineapple is actually healthy for you, fucking fat saturated salty nitrate preserved hormone injected free-radical riddled meat actually kills you faster.

And I quote "good"

Sin is real. it is anything that goes against devine law.

Pineapple on pizza provides enzymes, flavor, and nutrients with no harmful side effects. Enjoy in moderation. Have too much you can rot out your teeth.

yeahh timestamp, this make everything real whooa

Capicollo is really spicy (hot) pancetta (Italian bacon)

Don't bring this normie ass shit in here. What do you think this is? Snapchat?!

Pic related

Enjoying that dick up your ass you stupid little twink?

Just personal preference.
I personally dislike pineapple on pizza.
I like habanero peppers on everything since I love spicy food, but most people find my like for spiciness "too spicy that it ruins your appetite altogether".
Yes, habanero pepper burns like a motherf when you eat it, but I still enjoy it.

Look at this fucking tryhard try to impress us with his taste in pizza toppings on an anonymous inuit graffiti forum.

Its a sin

Baby no like new tastes! Baby don't want to try new things! Feed baby hotdogs and lollipops and plain cheese pizzas NOW! WAAAAH! WAAAAH!

1st off - my choice the less on a pizza the better. Your pizza looks like a garbage bin - what isn't on it?
Cheese Pizza w/ extra cheese - if you want to do another topping Italian sausage
but I have no problem with pineapple
just no more than extra cheese and one other topping - that's it.

I enjoy pineapple with ham and jalapenos. sweet+savory+spicy is the best combo. at dominos they have this mango habanero dipping sauce and it is fucking delicious with the pizza I just described.

Pineapple on pizza adds a playful touch of sweetness. Fuck corn on pizza that shit makes me sique

Your friend is a faggot. Rape and kill him