vocaroo.com/i/s1qQcJSN3ahz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm not gay but 20 $ is 20 $

we need to go wider

I'm tryin to see the

WHOLE TIDDY

Hello you must be my patient for today.

Let's start the examination.

Please pull down your pants and let me have a closer look.

Oh wow I have never seen an uncut one before. Is it true that they collect smegma.

*sniffing*

*moaning* Oh yes. That delicious cheesy gold i have been looking for.

*licking and sucking noises*

*moaning* Oh it tastes so good.

(talk as if a dick was in your mouth)
Never wash your dick ever again. Do you understand? You are now my personal dick cheese slave.

(talk normal again)
Now pull up your pants. Your next appointment will be in june. And remember what I said. Don't wash your dick.

Fuck me, daddy~

reroll

There are eight million people
in this city.
And those teeming masses exist
for the sole purpose...
...of lifting the few exceptional
people onto their shoulders.
You, me...
...we're exceptional.

JOI as Donald Duck having a stroke

VI VON ZULUL

roll

kek this

Nerf this!

Roll

nerf deez nuts lmao

I am very mad. I drove all the way to CSU to play in a tournament, get stuck in traffic and lost against this retarded ass sheik. Down threw tech chase and wouldn't stop shino stalling I really cannot think straight right now. I offered to MM him for more than $20. Nope. I thought I would have made it out of pools if I knew how to fucking buffer roll. But they didn't even give me the frames to do it. Bullshit, just straight up bullshit. Probably will never go to a tournament that gay ass sheiks enter ever again. This definitely ruined my day.

vocaroo.com/i/s1qQcJSN3ahz

Reroll

rollo

It's always been a fantasy of mine to be a sex slave for 2 bears, male and female, pleasing the male when she's tired, and vice versa. Slowly sliding my lips up and down his thick shaft, tasting his pre-cum on my tongue. Once he's had enough of that, he rolls over onto his back, lifting me up as though I weighed nothing. Gently placing me on his cock, I guide him in, feeling him stretch me wide open. I moan with pleasure, feeling him fill me up. He growls softly, I feel it rumble deep in his chest, vibrating all the way down his body and through mine. He continues to lift me up and then pull me down. He's doing all the work for me, it feels so good, the warmth of the fur, his paws either side of my waist. He is in total control, I'm just nothing compared to his vast size and strength, but I have total trust in him, I know he won't hurt me. I feel the pace quicken, almost imperceptibly. I slowly stroke myself, feeling myself nearing the point of no return coming closer with every stroke. I can hear the growl getting louder now; he speeds up even more, forcing me further and further down onto his thick cock. If it wasn't for the fact I my body is releasing so many endorphines, I would probably be screaming in agony. Except I am panting and whining, just like a bitch, begging her mate to fill her up. His claws dig in deeper, the pain, its exquisite. It sends me over the edge. My head goes back, I let out a short grunt, I feel my cock explode, covering his chest fur in my seed.

Fucken roll

Could you maybe describe what perverted things you would do with these shota boys in your normal voice? But be as detailed and dirty as possible. Only if you feel comfortable.

Please

I need this