I'm tired of this prick getting views from YouTube thinking his Fans are the greatest and biggest

I'm tired of this prick getting views from YouTube thinking his Fans are the greatest and biggest.

You know who else is bigger and greater than you faggot. Sup Forums

Starting July 14 -16 at Time Square.
He will be selling his gay ass merchandise.
Those of you in NY can support our movement of getting rid of this asshole.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4TiITQDPClI
youtube.com/watch?v=q7Gh_-KDXAk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Suicide vest
>geet to his body
>be teorristaaaa
>make boom
>blame SISI
>RAPE man

What is this? Looks like a massive faggot.

Ohio fag

he is a fucking faggot that got famous from Vine. Everyone watched him also his brother is in disney and they made a diss track of each other just for the views. Other Famous YT got into their trick and got sooo much money from everyone.

What kind of a man is a Disney 'star', dresses and behaves like some sort of teen heartthrob when an adult and produces entertainment entirely geared toward a preetenage audience? That's right, a kind of man who fuck LITTLE KIDS.

is fanbase is a legion of thirteen years old he is probably a pedo

He will be forgotten, just like every single other viral star.

Give it some time.

Sex Sells man! My little sister watches that shit. And the Brother Jake Paul dry humping his gf. Really want this to end. All the audience is pretty much kids - preteens.

If anyone meets him you should record yourself doing something to him. The something should of course be along the lines of 'fucking filthy niggers'.

Nope. Jake Paul brother of the pic i posted GF hit 1 million in 2 days. Their Fan base will not die.
Also they sell shit shirts and clothing and advertise it in every single video. Showing their rich lifestyle.

kek.
We need someone from NY to accomplish this.
Like mention July 14-16 he will be in Time Square Selling his Merchandise. Perfect Chance for anyone to pull something off. Can be hilarious for the rest of us.

Does ISIS do like a rent-a-suicide-bomber thing because we could probably find a kickstarter to bomb him

I got the instant urge to kill him.

hes an idiot but hsi brother is the real fuck, and their dad is also an asshole

Shoot the nigga and escape or an hero.

Old Number was +1 1800 - Rent a jihad
May be dial them?

ho shit he is serious

He is very smart to pull of such a great scheme to soo many people.

Hope he is. All Viners should die.

not your personal army

why does his vapid high energy entertainment annoy you? There are hundreds more like him. Their work will never amount to anything of value.

Obnoxious talentless Chad gets internet fame from dipshit 13 year olds. Wow rly?

Sometimes a personal army is necessary.
Stop trying to defend this abomination you sound like a pansy bitch.

No I'm to autistic and to far away.

Someone better do this.

kek. Maybe just sell our own Merch? @ NY Time Square will be enough since he is planning on taking over Time Square we can beat him to it.

but is probably a pedo, don't you mind if he fucks your little sister?

He is so fucking corney and predictable. I don't get how he got popular.

I have an easy fix for you OP

>Make a fake YouTube account

>Post a video tagged so your video gets paired up with his shit

>Stop paying attention to faggots you don't like.

>Post videos telling the world how gay you are for him

>Make daily posts on Sup Forums about how you hate him for being so gay.

He started from vine but he's fame grew because people loved how he's clogs are just filed with positive vibes this dude is always happy. Stop being a hating ads bitch ass motherfucking asshole jealous piece of shit. He worked hard for where he is and it's obvious people love him you sad lonely fuck

>Looks like we got a supporter of his group.

want a permanent fix.

right...

Not really. A famous pedo is no worse than a normal pedo. Anyway, I'm british. Entertainers have been raping little girls in my country for decades

It's not their fault their fan base seen lil kids. The kids choose to watch whoever blame the parents not the kids. YouTube is open for anyone you idiot The only pedo here is you honestly how is he a pedo just cause he has teen fans you idiot he doesn't try to attract teen fans it's not he's fault. Drake has a lot of teen fans, shot a lot of famous stars have millions of teen fans are they pedo too fucktard. Fuck man stupid lonely ass piece of shit humans you guys are seriously

My favorite video of his is him "curing" his colored blindness.

youtube.com/watch?v=4TiITQDPClI

Then, H3H3 and iDubbbz made their rendition of his video, bringing up some counter arguments against Logan being even color blind, which was supported by Logan Paul's original video.

youtube.com/watch?v=q7Gh_-KDXAk

But, seriously though, fuck Logan Paul

an hero

You idiot you are one of the fucktards that doesn't understand how color blind works aswell seriously. You think Logan sees black and white jeez you are seriously shit. Their are different variations of color blindness some worse then other. Look it up you fucktard

Checked

why are you such a faggot op? oh noes some dude on you tubs gets views waaahhh...

Easy.
Just call in a bomb threat.

How would you know? Wasn't there a famous YouTube that abused his powers to get illicit pictures from preteens and kids?

we shall call it the operation fagexploder

Works for me.

kek or call up every pizza delivery company around and order pizza for the group saying its for fund raising or some shit and put it under his name? would that work?

Like the sound of that OP Approves.

Stop watching faggots you fucking faggot. If you can't stop being such a faggot watching faggot, then go get some gay conversion therapy from a church you fucking cock guzzling faggot

I'm just sick of his ugly fucking face and shit haircut.

So you're going to stop obsessing over gay faggots like a fucking ass chumming cum drunk faggot?

^ THIS
what prank can be pulled to all his viewers and himself?

i love where this is going

I never said he only saw black and white, but he's obviously bullshitting. Take in when Logan is looking at his bird, and then says all the colors he sees, but when his friends tells him he's more than just those colors he acts surprised and denies it. You'd think he'd understand that he could see the colors, OR he was doing sheerly for the reaction of his fans, to keep people interested. Therefore, I believe he's bullshitting his colored blindness just to get some more views. I only used H3H3 and iDubbbz's video as a reference to support my claim, even if their view of color blindness is wrong, they bring up solid points.

Prank him by livestreaming yourself jacking off to his video while fingering your ass and screaming his name you fucking twink loving faggot fuck

Yeah but you would have to kill yourself. And martyring him would make you a bigger asshole.

How would I know I can ask you the same question how would you know you dumb fuck, assuming someone is a pedo for having a fan base of kids which is something he can't control. Actually I believe you are a low key pedo that you wish you were in Logan shoes to take advtange of all these lil kids looking up to him you sick fuck

Message to Sup Forums

We all need to man the fuck up and start causing caos again.
We have become the laughing stock of the Internet and we haven't pulled any big stunts in a long ass time.
Let's earn back the reputation we rightfully deserve.
We need to band together and fuck shit up!

So stop watching his every move while dreaming of his massive shitstained cock plunging down your sissy faggot throat you fucking queerbate fucking faggot

iDubbzs has legit videos. Bringing truth to all those who follow
You sound like a feminist low key annoying to everyone here. Blame me for accusing no one of being a pedo i was only bringing forward an instance that happened a while ago. Never did i say he is a pedo. Just said that his brother Jake is selling sex to little kids. if you see their videos they are dry humping and showing kids stuff they shouldn't watch.

We have not grouped up in a while seems like white knights and new fags are ruining Sup Forums
want the old Sup Forums back
I DO NOT WATCH HIS VIDEOS!
my little sister does and i even went as far as blocking the channel from my router. Will redirect back to YT Homepage.

I'm down for some fucking stunts.
I miss the days where Sup Forums was a force to be reckoned with.

Like you watching a faggot dry humping? Why are you such a fucking faggot that you have to live your life surrounding yourself with such faggotry?

The only people who watch him are mentally ill and under 18. Do not worry for his audience. Just make sure he doesn't feel welcome by awake people.

Holy shit dude, if you're so fucking jealous that your little sister is a bigger fan and would get his hot jizz before you, then you really need to contemplate whether or not this faggot loving faggot life is going to be worth continuing.

Sir you god dam right

what can be pulled off? already gave you guys a place time and location.
You seriously sound like an only child.
I support Trump and death to all pedos you prick.
You do not make no sense at all.
All kids watch these videos with content they should not be seeing. i noticed when my sisters friend came over to watch videos with her and was talking about the video and understood adult material she is fucking 8!

wtf are you talking about? im trying to bring attention to his content and audience to everyone. This should not be taken lightly.

Let's start with the prick then. He gave us what he is planning on doing.

it's everyday bro

That's a whole lot of projection. It's okay though. You can let it all out.

nice.

I live in NY and have multiple assault rifles.

So far it seems you have an obsession with this guy, you imagine him to be a pedophile because that is all you can think about when you watch little girls watching him, and you want to ruin his life because your gay little obsessive hate-love for this faggot.

You are the one with the problem, no one else.

Go find something better to do than spend your time here, where loli threads run rampant but you can't get your mind off a faggot being watched by little girls.

That's a pretty big stunt right there. After that nobody would forget Sup Forums.

>user has a hateboner for the next justin beiber

You guys need to get laid, or therapy since the former is not an option.

thanks billy mays. You contribution to our cause will be honored by millions!

People forget Sup Forums shortly after the news is over.

Post your cool interesting channel. We can watch you instead, and he will lose views.

Never said he is a pedophile nigger. Said it soo many times. i said they sell sex images and brain wash little girls and boys for the fact that all their content has imagery that should not be viewed for those underage.

You sure? I think we need more trap and dick rate threads.

Also it's not just his channel multiple YouTube channel has been selling sex to kids when we have Disney to do this the right way!

My only issue with following through is the getaway.

yessss!

wont lie I love you op, ur doing gods will

the autism is strong with this one

Sup Forums is filled with literal faggots nowadays.
Where are the Alphas on Sup Forums that don't sit around looking at dicks all day?
We need our bravado back ASAP.

this can be our comeback! We will rise again fellow Sup Forums

No More Traps, Loli, YLYL,
let do something big, huge to get the attention we need.

Is this where we vote for AnnonyOps? I vote yes

Agreed.

I won't believe you if you take a picture of your guns with a timestamp

Nice Try FBI.

>worked hard
>makes videos and YouTube
Pick one

so what can we do? what can thw NY fags do and what can other fags do? (euro fag here, couldn't care less about this dude but this seems interesting)

Second thayt

Maybe pretend that you are a big fan, then just shout 'FUCK YOU YOU DISGUSTING FAGGOT', or something along those lines.

Call in a bomb threat, problem solved.

Are you autistic?

What does my mental health has to do with any of this?

Genius

england is my city

OP, you have too much time on your hands if this is what you are worried about. Kids are more influenced by underwear advertisements than this faggot. You just have some hate-boner over this faggot and can't stop your little gay obsession.

Go find something more important to focus on you pathetic faggot.