British subhuman hate thread

british subhuman hate thread

That's just someoneone eating candy corn

Fat

From what I remember, her teeth were smashed when she was a kid or something like that.

You're an idiot. Necks didn't stretch. Longer necks conferred better survival rates, and pass on genes.

Read a book for once.

nice hate thread faggot

Atheists almost always change their arguments when they're shown for the retarded bullshit that they are.

You didnt even acknowledge the point

What would be the point? You would just shift the goalposts anyway.

You think I'm here to educate you?

>how to spot a meme was made by a retard 101
>not knowing the difference between "its" and "it's"

>Organised atheism

>Implying those dictators killed million because they were an atheist.

Lel

why waste our time pretending to hate them? they're mostly chill. we should focus our hate towards the stupid niggers that are a parasite amongst the United States.
>they don't work
>they constantly complain and blame everything on racist white people from like 100yrs ago.
>they all have aids and constantly breed and refuse to raise their kids, creating the next generation of "dis all dah white man fault my nigga".
>they haven't contributed anything to our country.
>on welfare and good stamps.
complain about low wage jobs cause they don't have an education.

I wouldn't, but I know you're just baiting so... Gg fam.

Err... they did? They lacked any judeo-christian moral foundation. There was absolutely no consequence for them, so they did as they pleased. This is atheism.

>british
>posts 2nd generation chav with paddy irish parents

>be angry godfag
>save images made by other people of weak one sided arguments intended not to prove a point, but to make atheism look bad
>post relentlessly in unrelated thread
>that'll teach them
>now they'll have to become religious thanks to my incredible preaching abilities
>th-thank you god

Haha your gay thread didn't work.

That argument was a famous alternative to Darwinian evolution.

Exactly. When they get shown for the bullshit artists they are, they just completely change the story.

Yeah. If only her teeth were straight she'd be a model.

Your and idiot.

Huh?

What does any of that have to do with what I said? And why am I an idiot again?

Pleb

No, that argument IS Darwinian. The idea of physically stretching/acquiring treats like that is Lamarckism