Actresses or Actors you fell in love with

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nxzJCZ-bQz0
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

When I was a kid I would watch this movie all the time just to see her in it

maybe jessica chastain

potatofu :3

She was really pretty in The Tree of Life.

also this

He's a big guy.

shame the MCU hid those fucking funbags.

Mischa ;_;

Elizabeth Hurley

>5'9"
>tfw he's not a big guy

I fell for the hermione meme. fuck this stupid bitch and her retarded politics

she's a mom now

Shes beautiful and her feet are god tier she honed the shape perfectly wearing heels from a young age

Almost worth watching that shit Girls show for

Almost

Shes also a jew

aren't they all?

Horribly underrated for how incredibly sexy she can be

youtube.com/watch?v=nxzJCZ-bQz0

Nope, she's a christfag republican

>christfag republican
Wonderful

that's why her career died 10 years ago

They had their moments. Nothing as great as OP's post, but I'll take any Agent Tits I can get

How is this different than a waifu thread?

Literally 10/10 perfect woman

Rose McIver

i feel ya senpai

Is sex any fun?

it just is
believe me
I'm OP

for you

2001 wants its crack whores back

>this triggers the reddit

is an athlete an actress?

>she's a christfag republican
so, a jew worshiper

great

Chabert does plenty of voice work. I think what keeps her from having a successful live-action career these days is she's still got that squeaky mouse voice she had when she was a kid, which doesn't match her appearance at all.

Dumb pedo

She really is. She's 10/10 even without the sexy English accent, but that just puts her even more over the top. Her dirty talk alone in that accent would probably give me the best orgasm of my life

jesus christ she's ugly

Surprised this hasn't been said yet

Lindsay Lohan

Uhh, user want milky.

I guess everybody started hating her since she married that manlet Tom Cruise

But circa Batman Begins, at least to me, she was perfect

>devote christian
>gets fake tits

topkek

damn she didn't age well, she was way cuter

Mmm that dress can barely contain her
The things we'd do
Why is god so cruel? Why would he create that and not allow me the chance to have her?

I don't think there's anything about that in the bible.

I would give anything to be her footslave tbH

Marisa Tomei

11/10 would gf

literalmente perfecto

Also fuck them for replacing her in the second movie

You know, I fucking hate it when they change actors and keep the same fucking name of the character.

I feel that if you are going to replace the actor you might as well make a whole new character instead of pretending nothing changed, which is just fucking retarded.

In the case of James Bond, I like to imagine that James Bond is just the name of their top agent at the time and that many men have worn the title of 007 over the years.

No they say stupid stuff like snog, quim, randy, arse, bollocks, baps, bum, fanny, knickers, minge.

She'd make you feel Iike you were about to fuck some farm animals.

>Swn walk all over you with her heels .Why even live?

To be fair she's the one who opted out of the movie.

>fuck them for replacing her in the second movie

Tom Cruise literally wouldn't let her work while they were married. It's his fault, not the studio's.

he's such a qt

dont bee rude

Your thinking of James Bond is kinda dumb, just think of it how it is, not connected. Connery had his movies, Brosnan, Craig, etc
None of the other stuff happened in a different bonds universe, it's just their own movie and they're bond

I'm a Biel guy.

I remember getting legit sad knowing ill never be with her or she'll never even know im alive for that matter

She kicked off my vampire fetish.

Pretty sure Hayley Atwell is half American, so maybe it would be the best of both worlds. Sexy English accent, less weird English slang?

(not like i'd actually give a fuck what words she wanted to use if i ever got a chance to physically touch that 10/10 high test goddess in any way)

muh bunnyfu

;_; damn shame we never got a third season nor did he make it in any other USA network shows

fuck everything

No matter what

>that razor burn from when she shaved her legs like an hour before this picture was taken

She too cheap to use a fresh razor or something?

Im an ass man aswell

I never really understood footfags until I saw this picture.

first screen crush

My all time fucking favorite woman. Has been for well over a decade now. Jesus christ she's perfect. Heartbreakers.... hnnnngggg. Client List. Even when she chubbed up a bit in Ghost Whisperer she is still sexy. Supposedly is really nice too.

CANCELLED.

There's been quite a few throughout the years

young Meg Ryan
Emily Watson in Equilibrium
Natalie Portman
Jennifer Aniston
Jessica Alba

yeah I like them cute

gas urself my man

olga kurylenko
mew
jessica biel
gemma arterton
katheryn winnick
karen gillan
ana de armas
blake lively
kate beckinsale
rebecca hall

t. polygamy waifuist

t. also wants to die in his sleep already

Bryce

Her belly button is gross

Mein Neiger. No, she didn't not lose her career. She chose to sacrifice most of her opportunities in the name of Jesus Christ. She's very conservative and didn't want to do anymore things that were questionable anymore like a scene in Black Christmas where she was playing with a black dildo. She requested for it to be cut out. She does mostly Hallmark Channel movies now and works mostly for Mariah Carey doing Christmas movies all the time.

This one is another huge crush of mine. Meighan Desmond, AKA Discord from Hercules and Xena. HER career tanked big time. After the show, she was brought down to a personal assistant of actors and stuff. Basically, a towel girl. NZ treats their actors like shit unlike the US which go treat them like royalty. She was always and will always be a cutie. Even if time wasn't kind to her unlike Lacey.

>singling out only one part of the biel from the rest

You're a fake.

You bastard...

It's just something in that character that i just love - She looks like a pretentious hipster, but then again i love it

Edgar did it well - Ramona and Knives are qt as fuck.

>yfw laura palmer fucked josie packard in-universe

Not posting the girl who really matters