What drugs are you on tonight Sup Forums

What drugs are you on tonight Sup Forums

Kratom and booze because I hate my liver, and I don't want to go back to heroin.

what is kratom

A plant that kind of mimics opiates when ingested, but it is legal here in the states. Not addictive at all compared to heroin. It can be ordered online or bought in head shops.

Whats it like being a junkie?

Fucking jewfag

>plastic soda bottle bong
underage b&

I'm 8 years "clean" as in no cocaine or heroin.

But honestly I have no regrets. I had a LOT of fucking fun. Sure there are your stereotypical type junkies in real life just like you see on tv, begging for change. But I was a hardcore addict for 3 years without missing a day oif work or stealing a dime.

What sucks is the lasting tolerance to all pain relief. My brain is so fucked I likely couldn't high if I tried.

Still, no regrets. I never expected to live this long anyway, so it's all gravy.

weed & kratom here, weed is gay though so I'm switching to just kratom soon

What strain(s) do you prefer?

Im on weed and lsd and booze

Weed or kratom? Either way I like relaxation with little or no head high. I'm afraid I don't use enough of either to name particular strains. HBU?

was high on acid all day, now i'm getting drunk

weed

I am always mentally exhausted after tripping. I sleep as soon as I come down enough.

Yeah I shouldve specified. With Kratom, I love Maeng Da (seems to be the most popular), but also anything Malaysian, though its usually just anything red or green vein. I'll take a little White Sumatra if I need to be awake but it can make you too antsy. I don't care for Bali...

Yeh me too

None, you fucking Kike.

Gonna spike 25 mg of clinical morphine and then toss an XR oxy on top for some legs. Shit is gonna be unreal.

math

fuck you, kike

dopamine, epinephrine and endorphine.
those are the standard releasing drugs in my body when i go for a night jog or work out.

It's a legal tea that gives a high similar to opiots without being an opiot that relieves opiot withdrawal symptoms and is not addictive. More addicts should know about it imo, but some misuse it so they can just hold off between highs.

ladyboy confirmed

Weed and alcohol. Gonna meet some dude and give him a bj too

r u a trap

>A plant that kind of mimics opiates
>Can't get high anymore
mmm...

I can become more relaxed and okay feeling than I was with nothing at all. But calling it a "high" would be an insult to all those speedballs I shot in my late 20s.

I know this likely sounds like mealy-mouthing. I'm probably just trying to convince myself I'm any better than I was.

No bro, kratom is barely a high. Usually, it's weaker than coffee. That other guy doesn't seem to know what he's talking about.

>better than I was.
>8 years clean
you probably are or else you'd literally be dead, sucking dick, or in someone's house stealing right now.
You good fam

Fuck you niggalover

Ive had a large glass of pepsi