Doorbell rings

>doorbell rings
>open door
>see this, nobody around
What do Sup Forums?

raise the child as a mighty warrior-neckbeard and have him go on a crusade against reddit

Step on it

I'm an atheist, so...
eat it

unzip dicks

She's a girl tho

Claim the child as my own and raise it to be a functioning member of society
Much better than can be said for a large portion of intentional parents nowadays

Take it in , make sure it's alright . Then ring the police and social services .

>Assuming morality is reliant on the existence of religious doctrine

why must you go full retard bff

Three words:
Tee Shirt Cannon

>close door

Hey guys I found the faggot

How many dicks do you have?

I call the cops and turn the brat over to them.

Why is the outside of my home carpeted?

Id never speak to it or give it a gender, just raise it in strict conditions see what happens

Close the door.

>Help her up and carry her infant body into my place.
>Let her sleep in my crib as I sleep on the bed
>Deal with her freak out when she wakes up
>"You don't have to tell me what happened, but you do have to eat this." as I hand her a bowl of baby eggs.
>Ask if she needs a ride home in my Cozy Coupe
>Tell her to take care

someone has already done that

Why is she a brat? She never did anything wrong

You must be a fun person

shit on its anal

You must be a faggot

>unzips pants

Apparently enough that he needs to keep them in a zipped state until needed.

What about getting formula and diapers and at least seeing to her welfare for the time being you insensitive asshole?

don't touch it. call the police.

It's pink
>if i know its mine then raise it to be like me but smarter

Put it on neighbours door and ring bell.

What if your neighbors are druggies or pedos?

>Pick up
>Walk over and place on neighbor's steps
>Ring their doorbell
>Quickly tun back into my house and close door
>Neighbor gets same idea
>Long chain starts
>I Wind up with babby again a few days later
>"Fuck"

Bring it inside and call the cops or something.

What else am I supposed to do? Maybe I'll try to keep it if I can, but if I can't somebody will probably take care of it, I'm sure.

How is this even a question? There's no other course of action, unless you want to find yourself in trouble, so it's not like you really have a choice on what to do or anything. The last thing you want in your life is to end up charged with abduction, or murder, of a fucking baby that someone else dropped in your fucking door.

Sell it to cannibals for bitcoin

>atheist
>no morals
Christianity plz

Faggot detected.

Found the faggot.

Well
this
>BUT
if its mine (Which would mean i'm missing 9months of memory) then i would prob raise it to be like me only better in every way and be the best parent i could be

Scratch what I said I would raise it inside and feed it fake information about the outside world like "black people can teleport" and then when it goes through puberty let it outside and fuck its mind.

What if nobody knew who the baby belonged to and you had an opportunity to adopt?

easily the most underrated post in the entire thread

Raise the girl and fuck her right in the pussy when she's 12 years old.

That's just wrong

Feed it to my family for thanksgiving

Questions would arise sooner or later, what am I supposed to do then? Make up a story of an imaginary mother? People would start to think I stole the fucking child if I happen to become a father out of nowhere.

In the hypothetical scenario where this variable is out of the equation, and assuming the child isn't mentally retarded or handicapped in any way, I would probably just raise it because why the fuck not? Having kids is great, and I won't have the added burden of having to deal with its mother. I like kids, so I don't really see a problem there whatsoever.

Put it in the microwave. Cook for 3:45. Dinner is served

No, I'm not retarded like you.

You say that because you don't have a child.

Once you raise one of them since they're babies, sex just isn't something enticing whatsoever, especially if you have a close bond with the child.

Even if you happen to be a pedophile, I genuinely think you wouldn't end up fucking a child you raised yourself, most of the time.

Too old

The rape door is opened

It is actually. Otherwise, who gets to decide what's moral and what isn't? Suppose I am morally okay with raping, murdering, and eating kids. Why are your morals against it more "correct" than mine? Who decides which set of beliefs is correct?

>mash baby and spread on toast

pick up, walk next door and place on their doorstep. ding-dong-ditch. i'll be damned if i'm gonna raise a kid that didn't come from my seed!

Sorry but I'm new here but where is the like button ???

We got a winner

I agree. 12 is too old

The only real answer.

Totally. you gotta start young so they become a prime cocksucker plus anal from like 8 or 9.

Film it , it will be fucking funny

I would get all the necessary paper work together pay a woman to go with me to the social security office and pretend she was the mother and sighing her rights over to me i would become full legal guardian. And i would never let her know. She would believe her mother died at child birth. Raise her as my own teach her the ways of ninjutsu I would pay for the finest teachers and tooters to teach her early as possible then ship her off to a boarding school in London, each year i would move her to a different boarding school in a different place and culture. So she can experience the world. I would buy her only the best of everything and demand that she never accepts anything but the best.

Bring in, and call the police...

Well then maybe they shouldn't have given a baby to a complete stranger.
I blame the parents for giving a psycho pedophile such a tempting gift.

Stomp it and eat it
Or hug it
Either way's wrong

kick the shit out of it

Maybe some people aren't perverts

That's a girl, retard, it has pink on

Maybe some people are faking even when anonymous.

Take him or her to the cops.

What? Did you fucking expect to clever answer? I'm not some fucking monster, you dumb faggot.

>Unswaddle
>Gib bottle
>Blow raspberries on tummy
>Change diaper
>Swaddle
>Hold baby

He said atheist Not Strait Rapist.

but can you swaddle well?

Dubs decides

It's a white baby so I would raise it with love and care. Teach her to have the same views I do .....unless that goes wrong and she becomes some feminist liberal, dates a nigger/spic then I'll kill her :)