Royals pitcher Yordano Ventura died this morning at the age of 25. Fatal car accident in the DR

Royals pitcher Yordano Ventura died this morning at the age of 25. Fatal car accident in the DR

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MLBMeme/status/823212329378594821
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i fucking hated this faggot

piece of shit mother fucker

however....still very sad

Aaaaaaaaaaaah it keeps happening

F

Confirmed, damn man he was younger than I thought

Typical blue jays fan

>inb4 everyone in baseball drones on about how great a guy he was and how he was a great role model and then the autopsy determines he was drunk as fuck or high on coke

It's gonna be Jose Fernandez all over again, I'm holding off my F to pay respects until the facts are determined.

fuck that, even if was clean at the time of death, he was one of the biggest cunts in baseball and nowhere near as likeable as Jose Fernandez

fucking hated this faggot but F anyways

I bet it was his hotheadedness that did him in

Have you seen how people drive in carribean countries? Not a surprise

>It's gonna be Jose Fernandez all over again

the difference is that Fernandez was really on the way to become one of, if not the best pitcher in the MLB, while Ventura was just good.

Edgy faggot

why is it that baseball players don't know how to drive

MODS
sticky this thread

Good night sweet prince

Ventura was a handful of games from being over .500. Fernandez was god tier. And Ventura was a dick with a history of throwing at batters and fights. Fernandez was one of the nicest in MLB.

It's not so much baseball players as much as it's the Dominican Republic and the fact that no one there knows how to drive.

Yordano has a ring

Fernandez was wasted and Ventura was sober one of these deaths is not like the other

I think you meant "had a ring".

Here's the crash pictures and pictures of his dead body. Looks like he was ejected from the front winshield after not wearing a seatbelt.

twitter.com/MLBMeme/status/823212329378594821

Fuck, not another one.

So what? Do you honestly think other people around baseball are going to act like Sup Forums autists and go, "He was an asshole, glad he's dead!"

No, they will all fall in line and praise him and say how much of a tragedy it was and how he was a good boy who dindu nuffin before they even know the facts, which will most likely show he was being an irresponsible fucktard.

Win ratio has nothing to do with this. My point is that baseball and baseball media will most likely suck his dick in memoriam for a week and it will be insufferable because we all know he was most likely intoxicated and should be shunned and his memory disgraced.

If the autopsy comes back clean, then they can moan about the awful tragedy, but until then, everyone should be wary, unless we want to disgrace the game like we did with Fernandez with all that dick sucking and moments of silence and hanging up jerseys for irresponsible fucktards who operate vehicles and boats under the influence.

RIP

Also what's with dominican baseball players and car accidents? explain the roads in DR

I had a chance to meet him. He was a nice guy but very clearly acted like someone who was maybe 17 or 18 emotionally versus other guys on the team.

I'd like to say I'm shocked but we all knew in KC he was a bombastic personality.

shut the fuck up Proxyfaggot.

If you are from Central America you know what the roads of a mountainous country looks like.

>Proxyfaggot

I can tell you about mountain roads and driving with shitty rainy climate. They have better roads than us

>no one cares
Rip yordano
Rip baseball

How are contracts written up for player deaths? Next of kin receives the guaranteed amount for the remainder of a season?

F

That's a strange way of spelling "steroid induced cardiac arrest".

this

literally who

F

>escape third world hellhole
>make millions of dollars in US
>go back to third world hellhole in offseason
>get killed

This happens like 3-5 times every year. When will they learn