Is it true asian women love white cock?

Is it true asian women love white cock?

yes
next question?

It's all subjective
Fag

Where and when are the best places to meet then?

Only trashy asian women take white cock. Only trashy white guys who can't get white women use their whiteness to get asian gfs

yes
and white girls dont like me generally
guessing cuz im skinny
but no skinnier than asian men
and much taller with a bigger dick
i really hope to impregnate a young brown asian female one day
i probably will

why are you so mad?

Asia
between 6am and 11pm

not mad, just honest. White men + asian women is one of the most failure-prone relation types. Look at average income and divorce rate stats. They rate very poor.

Like, all asians? American asians? There's like 40 different countries full of asians. Either way, if it's an older Asian have money, if it's a younger Asian dress like a faggot and drive a car with "hellaflush" wheels and kys

Anywhere but your mom's basement so go outside and go fuck some chinks

Niggers also shoot up schools

they love all cock

>the truth
>if you can't land women normally, you can't land asians either

white men + asian women have the lowest divore rate in the US mate, I know this and I'm from Europe

well my white cock loves asian women

My dick is smaller than my asian gf's ex :(

i'm not that guy and you're wrongggggggg

Actually he's not

actually he is wrong. White husband + asian wife are more likely to divorce than an all-white marriage. Dumbfucks.

source: Bratter, Jenifer L. ""But Will It Last?": Marital Instability among Interracial and Same-Race Couples". Family Relations. Blackwell Publishing. 57 (2): 160–171.

That's because Asian broads are soul sucking devils. Know a couple dudes that made that mistake.

HOLY FUCKING KEK

No joke, it's almost embarrassing the way they fawn over white men. Like I'm not going to complain as a white man obviously, but it's like they treat you like you're the opposite of sub-human. Like you've ascended the human race or something. It's a little weird.

If she doesn't know her ethnic tongue. Then yes

here

i'm half japanese, and according to stats in japan, marriage of (native) japanese to non-japanese has an 80% chance of failure

San Jose, California
>also surrounding areas but downtown San Jose is a gold mine

>kek I'm wrong

Yup, you're dumb

who are you quoting?

Asian women who are into white guys are the fucking worst. Avoid at all costs, they're batshit crazy.

Cite some more college boy. MLA style

are you fucking kidding? san jose/bay area has the worst male/female ratio in the entire united states thanks to silicon valley

try fucking vancouver
richmond is something like 90% asian

>college boy

oh shit user, that's a sick burn

I'm guessing you ran out material for your elaborate claim?

Do you feel that the ones who are into you are only into you because of your race and the feeling doesnt seem genuine almost like theyre using you as a social prop?

From working at a restaurant I can tell you a few things I have learned
> Indians don't tip
> Jews don't tip and complain about prices
> white people tend to make things very complicated
> black people are very loud and take a long time to order
> most of the hot teenagers are awkward/bitchy
> foreign wives and gfs are mostly cunts (including some asians)
> guys with tattoos tensed to be the nicest
> groups of girls are usually loud and annoying
> stoners are the only ones who have their shit together.

yes, if by asian you mean really from Asia

I posted that. Sorry yes, I was wrong, even though I only meant it concerning interracial marriages. The lowest divorce rate is white guy + black chick. Obviously once you go black, dat bitch kills you before you divorce her.

every major city, Friday and Saturday nights at clubs
alternately, at universities in math classes

Top kek underrated post

*Cringe*