/heem/

no news boys tito won no fights until next weekend boys

previous thread you son of a bitch

Other urls found in this thread:

mmajunkie.com/2017/01/paul-daley-says-difficult-situation-became-tougher-after-brennan-ward-left-bellator-170-on-stretcher
bloodyelbow.com/2017/1/20/14335114/exclusive-problems-arise-ufc-seeks-new-tv-deal-russia-mma-fedor-putinnews
mmajunkie.com/2017/01/quinton-jackson-vs-muhammed-lawal-2-set-for-march-31-at-bellator-175
mmamania.com/2017/1/21/14347656/anderson-silva-says-ufc-turning-into-more-entertainment-than-sport
youtube.com/watch?v=25xvW43z4hE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

*shows up half hour late to conference and recites unfunny pre-written lines*

*knocks out champ*

*sweeps chimney*

*portions servings*

Let's be real, Eddie was the worst LW champion in the last 10 years, and is also a perfect style matchup for Conor

/heem/ and everything wrastling related should be moved to /cm/. There are like 4 threads on /asp/ not about wwe autism.

lmao you fucking idiot

*pretends to have a wife*

No worse than Benson 'Split Decision' Henderson. Though I do agree Conor was a bad matchup for him stylistically.

*prays towards mecca*

>butthurt Chael nuthuggers so surprised that his out of shape old arse got beat by Tito they think it's rigged

This shits literally made it into mainstream UK newspapers that didn't even report on bisping becoming champion

Remember that time you posted a timestamp of a white hand and claimed it was yours? Fucking non-white.

quick reminder that titp ortiz is a joke and the fight was fixed

Upcoming events:

1/23: VFC 55 - Lindsey vs Cochrane 2
1/27: Bellator 171 - Guillard vs Njokuani
1/28: EFN 58 - Machev vs Brandao
1/28: UFC on Fox 23 - Pena vs Shevchenko
1/29: Submission Underground 3 - Danis vs Agazarm
2/4: UFC FN 104 - Bermudez vs Jung
2/11: UFC 208 - Holm vs De Randamie
2/18: Bellator 172 - Mitrione vs Emelianenko
2/19: UFC FN 105 - Hendricks vs Lombard
2/25: WSOF 35 - Ivanov vs Jordan
3/4: UFC 209 - Woodley vs Thompson 2
3/11: UFC FN 106 - Gastelum vs Belfort
3/11: ACB 53 - Khalidov vs Barnatt
3/18: UFC FN 108 - TBA

Previous thread: News:

>Paul Daley felt bad after knocking Brennan Ward out
mmajunkie.com/2017/01/paul-daley-says-difficult-situation-became-tougher-after-brennan-ward-left-bellator-170-on-stretcher

>Problems arise as UFC seeks new TV deal in Russia
bloodyelbow.com/2017/1/20/14335114/exclusive-problems-arise-ufc-seeks-new-tv-deal-russia-mma-fedor-putinnews

>King Mo vs Rampage 2 set for March 31st
mmajunkie.com/2017/01/quinton-jackson-vs-muhammed-lawal-2-set-for-march-31-at-bellator-175

>Silva claims WME-IMG is turning sport into entertainment
mmamania.com/2017/1/21/14347656/anderson-silva-says-ufc-turning-into-more-entertainment-than-sport

If it portrays MMA in a negative light you can bet British & Irish media will pick up on it.

remember that time I posted my own hand lmao

I didn't watch it spergy, why is everyone saying it was fixed?

Post the schaub talking about steaks thing PLEASEEEE

It was like bring mic closer
Listen man 2 steaks a day,

congratulations on the bb

remember that time you didn't include "her" arms or legs because you bought a fake belly off of moonbump.com

there's no real evidence that the fight was fixed
the commentators were riding tito's dick nonstop before the fight tho
chael only got $50k, so it's a possibility that he accepted more money backstage to throw the fight
also I don't like tito ortiz

>tfw you will never be this heem'd

>lellator

whats in the dip

Ayy user treat me like a bitch.

thanks brother

do you actually believe that the first pic I posted is photoshopped and that the second pic I posted isn't a person lol

you believe it too, because you know it's the truth

like you actually do believe that

you believe it

story?

dude you are nuts lol

write the word apple on an apple and put it on top of her belly button
have her touch the apple with both hands, write the word apple on both of your hands and put them on top of her wrists
then take a picture

forgot the oxford comma in the second sentence

Wow Khabib is only -170? That is free money holy shit!

casuals think fergy will either be able to keep the fight standing or get some meme sub off of his back

dude you are literally insane

it is fucking wild that you think the way that you think. it's incredible that you could convince yourself of all of this lol

Still my /eternalboy/

Tito Ortiz emasculated him. Total destruction.

I hope this performance haunts Brunson for the rest of his life. God, what an amateur display. What was he thinking?

Do you think Tito knows what emasculated means

Let me tell you how you're feeling

The big guy (4u) is Travis Fulton, a career cancrusher with like 200 amateur fights or something. The dude he chokeslammed is some taekwondo """master""" or something who weighed like 70lbs less than Fulton.

>Chael Sonnen

Kudos to the dude for not chimping out at the stoppage. He looks legitimately concerned.

Tito tapped

Cool of the black guy to just chill and not bang on the dude

Wow what a great guy for not smashing him

Very nice of the black guy to restrain himself and show concern.

Anyone have an old Bellator 170 torrent lads? Only prelims up on Kickass and the Bay

/heem/ is love

This is great sportsmanship by the black guy. This is what mma is all about.

Reminder that if you didnt wath yesterday's dark matches to scout out future prospects youre not a real fite fan

Heem neck broken

Very surprising that the black man didn't continue to strike the white man. Great sportsmanship all around on display here. If the world could take a step back and learn a thing or two from this negro, we might all realize a thing or two about each other.

>lelator
>future prospects

lmao

>lellator
>future

How much you wanna bet conor ducks khabib or tony?

did he die?

What is Wonder Boy thinking about right here?

He already has them eliminating the competition for him

I bet he's praying to allah right now Ferguson wins

>Allah helping Ferguson win over Khabib

Wut?

I like to imagine that the black man was visibly shaken throughout the remainder of the night, checking the news on his phone and asking around about his opponent. The day after, unable to find any hard info on him, he hit up all the hospitals in the area asking for the injured fighter by name, until eventually he tracked him down. He brought a jar of flowers and a KFC $5 Fill-Up box, unopened. He most likely waited by his bedside until a passing nurse asked him how he knew the man.

Unsteadily, he answers "I was the guy who... He was a friend. A brother, even."

Overcome with the shame, he asked the nurse to make sure the flowers didn't wilt, and quietly left the building, keeping only a single chicken drumstick for himself.

Allah works in mysterious ways

>i let my guard down once
>once...
>this little nigger sitting right besides me has no idea what i have in store for him
>he keeps talking about bisping and the stoner thinking he will survive our next encounter
>ive been training 16 hours a day against the blackest dudes i could find to make sure im ready when ufc 209 comes
>i will put you through a world of hurt tyrone
>enjoy those moments of joy, they will be your last

The casual in me wants Conor/Ferguson for spice

The FiteFan in me wants Conor/Khalabib for the stakes

>Why hasn't Brendan had me on his podcast yet?

He's most likely hoping he can win this, less karate be ridiculed in MMA for another 10 years.

Khabib is unironically an easier matchup.

I'm confused, is this submission grappling or traditional wrasslin?

Easier match up in the stand up

Olympic wrestling (free style)

conor gets taken down by midgets and tony has shit striking defense while khabib has one of the highest striking defenses in the ufc, people need to stop this uneducated meme

Yes, Conor has a much higher chance of sleeping Khabib than he does Tony.

Post slip

It would probably go down like McGregor/Mendes, with Conor being easy to take down and getting beat up on the ground, but with Khabib's clock ticking whenever they're on the feet. But it would be amplified tenfold because I doubt Conor can survive on the ground as long with Khabib as he did with Mendes, and there's no way Khabib stands for long with McGregor without getting heemed.

Conor also regularly knocks out orthodox fighters with a smaller reach than him who are about his size/height or smaller. If Khabib is close enough to shoot on Conor, then he's close enough for Conor to clip him.

You are literally pulling that stat out of your ass because you're still butthurt over Rogan's commentary, you fag.

Of course Khabib has "gud striking DF" when he barely stands with anyone.

I'm glad you were wrong. It really makes my morning.

>tony has shit striking defense
Doesn't matter, he relies on his durability in terms of his chin and his endurance as his defence. Fighters like Tony who are unspeakably hard to put away just because of their mentality are going to be Conor's kryptonite just like Diaz was. Conor's going to hit Tony with everything he has and when Tony's still there it's going to break Conor's mentality.

Why did Amanda Nunes complain about marketing and say forget about Ronda, but then announce her retirement plans lmao

If Conor can drop N8 three times, he can surely KO Ferguson. Has Ferguson fought anyone with comparable power to Conor?

Because Brazilians are stupid, and female ones especially so.

>maternal instinct

I don't get why she's talking about retiring in two or three fights. Surely that's nowhere near enough to cement a legacy? The divisions just started to grow and she'll be out the door

6th Round With Kid Nate and some Canadian:

youtube.com/watch?v=25xvW43z4hE

I guarantee you that head kick from Lando was multiple times harder than any punch Conor has ever thrown in his life. Tony is essentially a much more well rounded version than Nate Diaz who pushes an even faster pace and hits way harder. He is the absolute worst matchup possible for Conor at 155.

He barely got hit by johnson, 3/4 of MJs shots didnt even land.

thats true for any grappler though, if we're going by your logic conor cant ever be taken down because he would clip them before they get close - we know this isnt true since we've seen conor get taken by grapplers of a lesser pedigree than khabibs

Tony already got clipped by lando, do you think conor has less power than lando? tony would get KO'd by conor within the first 2 rounds. Tony's defense is shit and against someone with conors power he would crumble

they're not even getting pregnant right? her or nina? they're just adopting?

stupid thing to say when you're like 1 of 5 women fighters making money in mma

>lando hits harder than conor

people are taking this lando meme way too far, literally seen 2 fights and know he's a god in every category

she said about plans to have kids but probably comes back later
and she can use mom's card for marketing

>GIBSME BISPING
>GIBSME NICK DIAZ
>GIBSME GSP
>GIBSME MONEY
>I WON THAT FIGHT EVEN THO JUDGES DIDN'T THINK I DID
>FUCKING WHITE PEOPLE
WTF I hate Woodley now

No way to know for sure. People say that X hits harder than Y shit all the time.

Lando has been training striking with a good coach for a long time though.

Khabib is going to get KOed due to his stubby little manlet slav arms before he can ever get a takedown just like Eddie did. And Tony has a longer reach than Conor so Conor can't hit Tony without getting hit himself, which already takes away a massive component of Conor's skipping-back counter punching style. And there's no reason to think that he can KO tony if he can barely even knockdown Nate diaz.

step back bro

maybe he's just pretending to be retarded
or at least playing it up a little
he doesn't have the personality to sell fights
so he's getting people to tune in to see him lose
that or he's a retarded racist