Good evening, anonymous! It's been a while... Is life getting you down? Need someone to lend an ear?

Good evening, anonymous! It's been a while... Is life getting you down? Need someone to lend an ear?

Or maybe you just want a hug, or the closest approximation to it. I'll happily provide that as well.

Whether you need asylum from the downpour outside or advice for the woes of life, you can find it here. At least for the next hour or so.

We'll keep it simple, just to make sure I don't miss replying to anyone.

>fortune
and your name for a simple fortune cookie, a la Shrine tradition...

>advice
if you would like myself and or others to listen to your plight...!

Or

>hug
If you simply need a hug and some kind words.

It can feel like an uncaring, unaccommodating world out there at times, anonymous. I just want to do the little bit I can to make your day a little less awful.

So everyone try to help me out by fostering a welcoming atmosphere and being kind to each other, okay?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.io/waifu
vocaroo.com/i/s1dn9Icu5MPv
vocaroo.com/i/s1qHDvjjj3CD
vocaroo.com/i/s1Nt85Jq9w6V
youtube.com/watch?v=S_v63x56uRI
youtu.be/K6EJ2iPWfCA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

discord.io/waifu

Well, hello there, op!
Nice to see you here!

Welcome back! I'll do my best on my phone.

Good evening to you too!

As a bit of a twist, I ask one question to everyone here.

What makes you truly happy?

Hey! How the hell are you doing?

What makes me truly happy...? Hm, I'm not really sure, by making others happy and to feel better helps make me feel better.

vocaroo.com/i/s1dn9Icu5MPv
-Koi

Heya, mantis~
Mm. *nod*
You have only one question and you pick one I can't possibly answer.
*sigh*

MODS

The simple joys. Like a good cup of coffee. A good shift at work. Talking with my brother and sister. A really good Dr. Pepper Float.

*sweet roll noises*

I honestly have no fucking clue

Long time no see~ (again)

vocaroo.com/i/s1qHDvjjj3CD
-Koi

What noises does a sweetroll make?

the knowledge that someday, I'll be dead.

My bad didn't sign.

Hey! Good to hear that things are well. Does it bother you that you have to cover so many people?

Heya, Sweet. The only noises a sweet roll should make are grumbles in my tummy.

O-Other than that, what's up?

Ahh, those I haven't seen in a long time. Nice!
Rock

That's a good answer, I like it. Now Elaborate on it, What about helping others makes you happy?

That's a cop out, I demand an actual answer.

Same as louise, I demand a real answer.

Why's that?

because every single day is suffering.

Alright, then. But in exchange, I'd like your name, anonymous~ You know mine, so it's only fair.

Heya OP, I've been having some girl troubles lately. I really like this one girl...we're reallyy good friends and always have a great time together. But I don't think she sees me in a romantic light.

Even worse, I suspect she might be interested in one of my friends. What do?

vocaroo.com/i/s1Nt85Jq9w6V
-Koi

Little did you know, we Pastryfolk have our own language, and without any assistance or translation, is inaudible to most creatures, be they human or otherwise

Nothing Much, you?

Not OP

Get over her. If she doesn't like you yet it's likely she won't anytime soon. You will regret spending time on someone who will never reciprocate your feelings. Move on, there are plenty of fish in the sea.

Are you in chronic physical pain?

Hmm.. What is her personality like, and yours? Make a concise list for me of the things you have in common if you don't mind.

You have my name already. I'm only wearing a mask so that my image does not change.

Is it though? Have you ever had really good pizza?

Still not an acceptable answer.

Don't chase her, If she doesn't reciprocate interest it's not worth your time. Find someone that's as interested in you as you are in them.

can I have a fortune please?

no
yes

I am aware that I already have your name. Of course it's obvious that I know you. But it isn't very fair to ask me to go on record with an answer, without telling me who you are. Still, I'll do the gracious thing and answer first, with the expectation of a private message following that.

Distractions. Movies, TV, video games... Media. They distract me from things for brief periods. And I love a good story. In addition, though, I think helping others means a lot to me. It usually makes me smile, to see that I've improved anyone else's day.

Your Turn.

Greentext next time, anonymous. A name, please?
Ah.. Sorry.

Mm, well I know how it feels to be sad and lots of other things, so I use that to relate to user better. It makes me hope that at least, some one knows that some one else understands, to some degree.

Hm, that is a difficult situation... How long have you known her?

Mm, that's a good way to look at it. I think some people would just get mad and leave it at that.

I'm going good! Just went to a music lesson today.

Rock

Apologies was not aware

>Fortune Leo

Okay, here is what it sounds like, but with a little change to make you actually hear it

turn down your volume first though

youtube.com/watch?v=S_v63x56uRI

It's hard though. The two of us get along very well! Just being around her...it makes me feel like everything will be okay.

She's really laid-back and chill! She has the same stupid, goofy sense of humor as I do. You know how some people just light up a room as soon as they walk in? That's her.

She also plays vidya and smokes me out from time to time.

But isn't that just giving up?

I've known her for a little less than a year. Met her last August through a mutual friend.

It's a short time, I know, but I feel as if I love the girl.

>Leo has normal luck this year. Lucky keywords: "Career", "63".
Mm.. She sounds pretty cool, if you ask me. Any girl that'll toke with you and doesn't always use up your stuff, is cool. Throw in vidya and I'd be sold, myself.

Hmm.. Well, what do you suspect she likes more about your friend? Is he better looking? Does he make more money? What do you think he might have that you don't, dear?

Hm, this combined with what you said a post up... What are your thoughts in just telling her? Though that thing with your friend...

Why do you think she likes him?

We've had several other new people since I've started. There's one guy who got the job a month before me and is doing as well as I have been. He's been relieving other fulltimers too.

Since I started, one person has quit, and four others are still around. We seemed to have hired an Indian fellow who's doing alright and isn't complaining much; And we've hired a small tomboish woman who's doing alright so far. I have the feeling these four won't quite get a fulltime contract like I have though, but that's got nothing to do with me so I won't say anymore.
-Koi

Ah... Did it again. Didn't sign.

Mm, I get what you mean. Though, another question, you ever get your 3d printer fixed up?

how about you OP? hows your day been?

I'm back with another question.

What does Love mean to you?
When you hear "love" what do you think of?

I would like some advice its pretty dumb but its something I'd like an opinion on.

I used to be able to enjoy video games alone whether it was a single player game or a online game. Recently I cannot enjoy playing a game at all anymore whether its single or online unless i'm playing with some friends even if its a game I strongly hate playing

No, not yet.
I made an attempt last weekend and I'm just letting it be for now. I'll get it going when I've got a bit more free time.
-Koi

What does Freedom mean to me?

Ah, not great, haha... Turns out that my work has to cut back on hours so now we're supposed to get everything done in half the time! And since that's impossible, I had to leave a good deal of stuff unfinished. So I'll proooobably get bitched at by my manager tomorrow but.. Ya know, what can you do?

sad to hear.. and telling him how it is prolly wont help at all since its a manager xD

what do you work as?

Hah. I've run into the same problem before, myself, actually... I will say that it passed with time, though~

A range of affectionate emotions, of course. There are many kinds of love. But given that it's practically the essence of my being, what with my highly empathetic nature, warm fuzzies accompany the word, generally.

I guess...he's better looking than me. I'm fairly standard, a plain ordinary joe. But possibly more importantly, he's an established professional. He's recently passed the Bar, so he's now a legit lawyer. I'm still trying to make it through school.

I've hinted at it heavily with her, and she said that she's not interested in dating anyone right now. But I could swear that she's interested in my friend. He's a catch; and they've been spending an awful lot of time together.

I could be paranoid. Mayybe feeling down on myself. Had a rough week man. I want to spend some more time with her, but don't want to get salty if she starts talking about my buddy.

I'd... rather not reveal that actually, just because I'm not exactly proud of my current occupation. But I'll say that it's a crappy minimum-wage job. But yes, that's quite true, I don't think anything will change. I'm as likely to quit sometime soon as deal with the changes too, so it's all up in the air, haha... Anyway, thank you very much for asking, user. I love you.

Hmm... That is a relatively important disadvantage, though. Lawyers (generally) make better than scratch. And the safety of finances is always an important factor for any relationship. Still, what is it you're trying to become, anonymous? I promise, this is the last question

Is it only affectionate emotions, or is it something else entirely, that transcends emotional bonds?

Love for me was always a hard feeling for me to feel, because I never really looked at someone or something and felt like how people would describe being in love

Kinda sad that I haven't yet, I kind of want to see how that feeling feels

do you mind if I jerk off to you?

sounds a bit like my last and only shitty manager

Love is just a combination of chemicals in the brain, anonymous.

You might think, coming from such a romantic as I that that's a terribly cold answer. But the truth is the truth, dear.

Moreover, though... I don't think that that is a cold or harsh truth by any means. It doesn't reduce the beauty of the feeling, something indescribable that only *you* will ever experience quite the way you do.

It's absolutely a beautiful thing that everyone should cherish, anonymous... Don't let that truth reduce what love means to you. That would be a tragedy.

Mind? Of course not, baka. Nothing wrong with that.

My experience with managers in general has been shitty, actually...

post more, then, please

its ok, hope it'll unwrap without too much trouble for you.
No problem. Stay awesome user

D-Did it again, Jesus...

Love...? Hm... To me, love is just caring about someone and making sure that they're OK. That they're happy.

When I hear it, I think of some one hugging or something. Love doesn't have to be romantic, I'll add.

Mm, not op, but to me that sounds like you're bored. Do you like to do anything else? Might be nice to take a break.

Ah, damn a shame. What do you think you'll make once it's up and running?

Mm, I see. I'm sorry about your week, bud...

Lemme ask this though, how much would you say you care for her?

Rock

>Fortune
Will I get lucky? My name is in the money.

When mu family and doggo are happy, especially when my mom is happy. Makes me warm and fuzzy like whiskey on a cold December night.

I'm feeling good OP, let me send a hug your way

O-of... What? What do you want, lewds?
Name's Louise, not user~

just more of you. keep posting.
(You)s are nice, too..

Parts for the new 3D Printer.
-Koi

I take a lot of breaks, In fact I dont play that much anymore. when im not working im ether on my computer or hanging out with friends

Erm... O-okay, user.

Lets listen to the sweet abyss of our minds. youtu.be/K6EJ2iPWfCA

also post lewds

I completely understand that love is simply in the brain. It's not cold to say so, but do you truly believe that love is *only* affectionate feelings?

Of course it doesn't have to be romantic, platonic love is a very real thing.

I like your answer, But I must ask you to elaborate, What about them being happy makes you happy?

Jeez, you bully.
Ah... Well, I would say that it comes with a bit of jealousy and the odd bits of sadness here and there... But those things aren't love. They simply accompany it.

Ah i didnt know that. Sorry Louise.
ill go to bed since its 4 in the morning here, peace!

m-more please...

yeah, that's right.
keep the (You)s and the lewd coming and no one gets hurt

Chek'd
Goodnight
Not op here.

I'm studying computer science. I've already got a solid job, as a support developer. But you're right; his earning potential is a lot higher tthan mine.

I ddon't want to think that she's all about the money though. I hope she isn't.

Thanks bro. Just talking like this, getting everthing out there is surprisingly helpful. As far as how much I care for her, you wouldn't believe. I think I may be in love for the first time in my life.

For as long as I could remember I've been the underdog. Always quiet, in the background, not much expected from me. For once, I wish I could get the girl

How can I stop being so worried?

So, you don't believe that those feelings are part of Feeling love?

That's okay~ Goodnight, dear.
ONE MORE and that's it...!
omg stahp
Ah, if that's what you're going for, I wouldn't worry so much. She *probably* isn't only concerned with money and I think it's reasonable to expect that you'll make good enough money, so it probably doesn't matter that much.

In that case... I suggest you make a move. A romantic one. Show her a really good time some night. Not fancy, not special, not like an obvious date. Just... Smoke with her sometime and make sure she has tons of fun. Do all of the things she likes to do, watch all the thing she wants to watch, all the vidya she loves, etc... And then tell her that you'd like for her to go out with you.

This may sound like rhetoric but um... Women love confidence. Take it from me.

Finding the right type of music can help to adjust your brain right. Also meditation. Even if your not spiritual it's good to try it.

Also enjoying art at a slow pace to zone out.

won't stop until I come

Like I said, I think they *accompany* it. But jealousy isn't love. Anger, sadness, those things aren't love. They just... come around when one is in love because of what love makes you do for someone else.

Worried about something in particular, or is this general anxiety?

I believe that's all I'll ask for tonight. Your answers are great.

Well no more lewds!
T-thank you...

but why

Because this isn't a lewd thread!

that's not gonna stop me

Y-You're going to print parts for a new 3d printer? That's cool. You gonna get a bigger one?

Still, I think it night be a good idea to find a different hobby, when you do one thing and do that for a while, eventually you'll feel a need to go back and do what you liked before. Needs to be some sort of balance.

Ah, yeah I know. Just thought I'd point it out, just in case. Some people don't get it, I've learned.

Good night, user! Take care~

That's good to hear you do care for her, really is. And you're welcome. I think you should maybe tell her, just find a nice moment when you're both having a really good time and say it.

Mm, what worries you? If you face those, you could fine ways to try and minimize it.

Rock

Confidence? I'll give it a try bunny girl. Though, just how much is to much? I'mm not sure if I know how to be confident without coming across as cocky. What kind of words and gestures do girls like that show confidence?

Btw, I really appreciate you talking with me! Who'd have thunk I'd find decent advice on Sup Forums

Should I outright say it? Any guidance on doing that? I don't think I can just say it in plain speech like that.

Bump,

T-thank you...

Usually general anxiety, but I'm thinking about asking about dating this one girl...

Today has been one of the worst days I've had in a long time...
I can't bare these awful feelings inside anymore. It just gets worse and worse, darker and darker. Loneliness is a dreadful thing, but I'm too inside my own head to change it. My girlfriend is 2000 miles away from me and my friends don't understand. My mother worries... I hate that I make her worry. The look on her face when she see's how I feel, it breaks my heart. I can't remember what happiness feels like, no matter how desperately I want to. Today's just one of those days, I hope tomorrow isn't too.
-Ero

I'm thinking about dating a girl, but I'm 99% sure she'll say no

Ok
Sometimes reducing anxiety can be as simple as switching to decaf. In some cases, you gotta call in the pros. There is no shame in asking your doctor about anxiety.
With the girl, just ask her. Don't think too much about it. Just do it. Who knows? She may have been waiting for you to do exactly that.

She doesn't even know I exist...

Heh... I'm always here, user. Umm, well, I think you should make it a goal to seem genuine. Let it come from the heart. If you like her, it'll be obvious

Hmm... Well, this is what I'd do, but you know YMMV.

Find the right moment, like what OP said, have fun, show her a good time and try going out and guage from there.

When the time comes, I think it'd be good to just reminisce for a bit, talk about the good times you both had and then tell her you appreciate her and her company, and tell her how she makes you feel. Then just tell her you like her.

But, that's just an idea.

Thank you ~

Ero... I'm really sorry that this's happening.

*hug*

Do you see anybody out talk to anybody about these feelings? A therapist or someone?

Mm, why do you think that?

Rock

Life will pick up. It's gonna get hard but all you gotta do is keep on keepin on. Keep moving forward and you'll definitely succeed.

Well, she has no idea I even exist,,,

I've seen therapists in the past, gotten heavy into drugs, been to rehab, hospitals, directors, meds, you name it.
It just seems as though today was worse than the last, and for no good reason. I'd like to be able to blame it on something being wrong with me mentally, but tests say otherwise

I'm trying, I think that's the only reason I'm still here. But I'll do my best to stay patient. Time heals all, right?

And thank you both for taking the time to listen, it's nice knowing somebody's there.

-Ero