Used to be a manly man, had massive head trauma several years ago and I woke up a different person...

Used to be a manly man, had massive head trauma several years ago and I woke up a different person, now I'm living as a woman.

Ask me anything

Boipucci or gtfo

back to hell with you demon
that body is not yours!

Naw, my bp is reserved for my husband

Im not religious, my body is mine to do what i please with

Tits or gtfo

Trips so I get to see tits or boipussy

Still growing

Where are the real questions?

Do unknowing people actually see you as a woman, or is your face not passable enough for that?

You're a cute little slut. Have you been fucked yet?

Im married to a man, been living full time as a woman for 8 months and married for 7 months.

Yeah, pic in my op post is me with a cartoon filter to be somewhat user. I get treated like i was a normal woman by everyone, shit is freaky, i can elaborate

Do elaborate
How difficult was it to achieve?

Was it difficult finding a man who stayed interested once you told him? Or if you told them before you started dating was it hard to find a man who was interested at all?

Well it wasn't that hard. Its like just follow the steps. I got on hormones via my dr, went to court to change all my legal paperwork and get my birth certificate redone as female, grew my hair out, starved myself almost to death to lose all male musculature, got my beard zapped off, and let the hormones do their thing. The journey was embarrassing and tough at points, like learning to talk again and how to socialize as a female, but besides that it was smooth sailing

Nothing but faggots and Trumpbillies as far as the eye can see.

>Was it difficult finding a man who stayed interested once you told him?
Nope. In fact he was the first man i ever dated, when i told him my past a few months into our relationship he did wanna put my head through the wall but he already fell in love with me. Plus he said im the only girl he can actually talk to and play videogames and listen to music with.

I'm not a faggot.

That doesn't sound very realistic to me though.
If it were actually this easy, why do I see so many transgender people with blatantly male faces?
Also care to elaborate on what you did to gain a feminine voice, or was this also a hormone miracle?

>why do I see so many transgender people with blatantly male faces?
Most trannies never take the right dosage of hormones

My voice took training but now i sound like any other girl

do you like sucking dick? Are you submissive for your husband?

why haven't you killed yourself and your chemical imbalance yet?

>Most trannies never take the right dosage of hormones
That's interesting. Is it the doctors' fault for prescribing the wrong dosage, or do the majority of trannies simply ignore what they're prescribed?

>do you like sucking dick
Love it. I just lay my head on his belly and swirl his cockhead in my mouth for hours as we watch tv
And yeah im full submissive to him.

Why? My life is awesome now

Both, too much fear leads drs to prescribe too little or for trannies to take to little

i dun bilivit

im so happy for you live a good life girl!

you have any friends who are girls yet?

do you work?

any assholes at work who did not take you transition well?

>implying it was intentional

>Love it. I just lay my head on his belly and swirl his cockhead in my mouth for hours as we watch tv
And yeah im full submissive to him.

That's a good girl, make sure to keep your man happy and make your holes available to him.

nice trips

so you're a faggot playing dress up. kill yourself gross fag

it was! everything is intentional.

>you have any friends who are girls yet?
Tons

I work as a secretary, get to wear cute dresses all day and sit in ice cold air conditioning

>any assholes at work who did not take you transition well?
My mother and father, this devastated them for some reason

>some reason
well because their son is a fucking retard who thinks he can wear girl clothes and is a girl because of this.

Did you just get lucky with a doctor willing to prescribe more, or did you take the matter into your own hands?

Wasn't intentional, i was fine as a man, i had a horrific motorcycle accident is what cause the trauma to my brain

I try to keep him happy, im a shitty cook though ;_;

haaaa haaa, dumbass. good going! i'm a girl now.
what a load of bullshit.

>had massive head trauma several years ago and I woke up a different person

Do you fuck your bros?

oh thats to bad :(
dont wish to upset you did they at least come to your wedding?
how was the big day!?
are your in laws nice?

I'm sure it would make him really happy if you learned to cook better. I want to meet a cute trans girl like you.

>Did you just get lucky with a doctor willing to prescribe more, or did you take the matter into your own hands?
Both

Well I'm happy and successful and i pass as a woman, wht can't they accept the new me?

You ever wonder what life would be like right now if you hadn't hit your head?

because no one likes faggots, all the people that aren't fags hate you just so you know.

i woke up as a fag. tsk tsk. why didn't you wake up as a business tycoon or a rocket scientist? "oh i guess i woke up as a girl." i think you were already a repressed weenie genie.

Elaborate on what exactly you did or took outside of your doctor's supervision or allowance?

In laws super nice, no my parent's wont even talk to me anymore

Nope. I didn't even tell any of them until i was all done with transition, needless to say some were blown away but my old bestie tried to hit me when we re met

because they are assholes

>>wake up as a business tycoon or a rocket scientist
>massive head trauma

You're not very good at this

they aren't assholes OP is a retard playing dress up

you ever worry that you might somehow wake up and want to be a man again or if you get bumbed in the head again?

I took a stronger chemical to castrate myself with that i bought online

I would still be a sponsored motorcycle rider going from town to town fucking skanky bitches and smoking weed

you aren't very good with waking up after a motorcycle crash.

but she is there child its a shame some parents care about the kid being normal more then being happy

Nope, no going back anyway, i don't have a penis anymore

>sponsored motorcycle rider
what is that? like are you payed just to drive around??

Trap nudes or gtfo

did you go on Sup Forums before all this?

>she

Exactly, so how is OP "waking up as a different person" unreasonable?

You sure are keeping your replies short.
What stronger chemicals did you buy, and how much of those did you take?

do you have a tumblr?
do you enjoy / have you watched the show supernatural

Used to be a freestyle motocross rider, i was a full alpha male

oh shit big change but if your happy good for you

show boi pussy!!! am not usualy into traps but i want to see this for some fucking reason xD

Cypro and i took enough to almost kill my liver.

Yeah, and believe it or not i used to spam gore in trap threads and call them all godless freaks

Yeah i did a fulllll 180 in life

Fuck tumbler and all that sjw shit, i may be a tranny but im not an sjw

Did you have any desires to be a woman prior to the accident? If not how did you come to terms with the sudden feeling of "I want a vagina"?

what about the show supernatural? i enjoy it very much kek

>get braindamaged
>become a faggot tranny

timestamp or gtfo!!!

Tv blows tbh fam

Never, i was a homophobic manly man who drank beer, lifted weights, drove a lifted truck. When i woke up from the accident i felt immediately uncomfortable in my male body, i started tucking my penis the second i rehabilitated from the wreck and sold my truck and bikes to afford vaginoplasty

have any more photos you feel ok sharing? before and after are both ok

people have an accident turn to artists musicians hardboned or anything unusual 4channers turn into trannies :P

>manly man
god you must be a fucking ugly tranny

Damn, that must have been a hell of an experience. I'm happy to know all has gone well in your life since the transition, user

stop enabling fags they aren't gonna fuck you virgin.

>why do I see so many transgender people with blatantly male faces?
Because if they didn't have male faces how would you know they're trans? This is selection bias.

>implying hormones can fix a manly-ass face

Lets see that pussy.

Could very well be, but I often enough visit places where trannies post themselves, and rarely are there any passable faces.

2D>3D

Why have you not shown your ass yet? Fucking summer fags believing this shit

because it is fake

More realistic than "[waking] up as a business tycoon or a rocket scientist".

>brain damage
sounds about right