This morning I came home to my wife in bed with some other guy. I was pissed, furiated...

>This morning I came home to my wife in bed with some other guy. I was pissed, furiated. I grabbed my glock from the night stand and she screamed "what are you doing?!" I yelled "Going for a drive!" and slamed the door behind me. Living in this city, you cant go anywhere without your gun and I like to play it safe. I got a permit anyways so. I was driving to the liquor store to get some skittles and cool down about what had happened when I realized I didnt have any cash. coincidentaly An old man was sifting through his wallet right in front of me. I hit the breaks crusing and thought about robbing him. I'm not a criminal, but what i had seen earlier was only encouraging me to eat away the pain. Hes an old man I thought, the chances of him resisting with this gun, and me getting caught are slim. I popped the door open and walked up to him. Next thing I know he's layed out on the floor with blood splattered on the concrete. Now they think I murdered him...I just wanted money to buy skittles.

What do I do guys im scared as hell, I cant turn myself in... Im gonna head to mcdonalds and pick up some fries Ill be back to read your guys response please help!

Other urls found in this thread:

m.liveleak.com/view?i=e01_1492374141
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If your black its not your fault, your DNA made you rob him.

Location/name of store for validity.

This

Pics or it didn't happen

funny good b8 actually.

>I didnt take pics. Hands full of weapon. Felt like an accident, but its too late. Sped off to Walmart to blend in: and shoplifted a bag of skittles

You're dead already.

Cant say specifically because of saftey purposes but im in clevland. Stocked up on food because i dont know how long i will have to hide god I fucked up

if you left prints you're fucked, witnesses too. fake and gay until we get more info

I know it hurts that you had to see your bitch get colonized, but at least that half breed niglet will get child support.

Fair enough, still thinking b8, name of store? Then if we can find it in the news we know you aren't a faggot.

... Waste of dubs, faggot.
Stop monitoring

>Cant say specifically
>THIS IS NOT ME.
>That is not my car. Thats a trash pile in car?

The amount of fucking newfaggotry in this comment, makes me want to never come back

Most likely bullshit
>Pic of gun beside food or store name?

>wouldn't help me.
>why help you?

Did nobody get it? OP is being a faggot and joking about that guy that went on a rampage and killed an old dude in Cleveland

Drive to Geneva. It's east. Far enough east to where you don't have to worry but not far enough to where you're super far away from the fam. It's about an hour and a half out. Lay low there for a few weeks in a shitty cheap motwl, they usually give discounts for people staying an extended period of time.

Why you live there and trying to fuck OP?

I live near there and its a good place to lay low.

>furiated
Are you a nigger, or a Trumpbilly? Or (god forbid) both?

Psh, go to middlefield and ditch the car where noone can see it. If youre white, just join the Amish

You're a fucking moron. Lurk more.

Lol pics or did not happen faggot also if you did blow your brains

Tru but in Juaneva you can get a shitty used car and a burner phone for about $600

you know youre shit

steve stephens

>no pics

m.liveleak.com/view?i=e01_1492374141