Any medfags or fellow degenerates can tell me what this is...

Any medfags or fellow degenerates can tell me what this is? I took a hsv1 and 2 test (herpes) and tested negative for both. I've posted on a med forum but not really any help, was told it didn't look like hpv.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hirsuties_coronae_glandis
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

its nothing, you're fine

It's totally normal.

shit looks like herpes

It's nothing. Literally nothing.

op here. they started developing slowly about a couple months ago. They dont burn itch or hurt.

your cock

Papules

I have them, I heard its a sign of high testosterone which makes sense because I fap 5 times a day at least at 28 years old.

It's just your skin's regular texture

For her pleasure user.

Hate to break it to you, but that looks like penis autism

Its Chlamydia omg

Kek

Damn man, your dick looks so dry. You need to keep that mother fucker lubed. This is why I am against mutilating little boys.

Some people have shit skin and folicles are visible at plain sigth. The same effect is seen on your outer dick skin. That thing you see are the glands where smegma come from. Its normal, girls wont notice nor care. Feels like shit to the touch but the only way to remove that is with surgery, they freeze your skin with liquid nitrogen and cut with a scalpel.

looks like this. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hirsuties_coronae_glandis

it happens mostly on uncircumsiced penuses but i guess anyone can have it.
its normal no worries, i have mine all around the bottom base of the head its no problem man

this

Thats normal my guy, lots of dudes get those. Its not an std, you cant give it to other people. Youre all good man.

Also dont lie OP, that appears when you reach 15 or before. You are underage.

Look up pearly penile pauples (not sure the spelling in last word). Its not an STD or an infection/disease at all, just natural bumps. Its pretty common for uncircumscised men and pretty rare for circumcised men. It litterally has no impact on you except MAYBE it will grip pussy better.

There's a type of eczema that causes that sort of "bubbling" on thick skin. Tends to itch if it is, but it doesn't burst as it's actually hard lumps as opposed to blisters. Treatment is moisturiser and hydrocortizone cream.

That would mean you have lower testosterone, dipshit. Your testosterone plummets when you orgasm. Being a compulsive masturbator is not the same as having high testosterone.

Literally nothing like them idiot, educate yourself before posting nonsense.

It's a type of wart, but the treatment is simple enough, just rub some curry powder on it once a day for a week or two and it should treat it.

im 19

This.
I get it on my fingers very rarely, usually if I've been washing a lot of dishes (might be related to hot water or too much soap).
It looks almost exactly like OP's pic, though I've never heard of it appearing on a dick.

Sorry to tell you this but I think yea have the AIDS

lmfao

i knew it

You have the GAIDS

I get this too. It sucks.

For me, it usually requires some prescription strength lotion to get rid of it.

op here, I also have similar looking bumps on my wrist. Is it possible i might have spread whatever it is from fapping?

you prob have a common form of cancer.

maybe molluscum contagiosum?

If it's on your hands and it's little bumps like that that go away after a while, this is a form of eczema that causes small blisters. Cause is unknown, triggers seem to be random for different people, possibly stress related. I get them every now and then. What op has on his penis most likely isn't that.

No , i've already have this kind of thing and it look like eczema . it's can grow up faster when you are stressed / not clean (dirty) / not healthy
i'm not the only one who think that .

i suggest you to see a dermatologist . it's not dangerous if you treat this well .i hope you are not in america because i know this sort of thing can be expensive (i honesty dont really know how much it cost , i just give my health card to the doctor /pharmacy and that all )

Jeez imagine what went wrong with this guy's dick.
Op got lucky

k

Better get it looked at, could be gonoreaha

Nigga that shit clam-media my shit just like that when i had it but mine has fourskin

It could be an allergy, maybe to a spermicide or latex.