Ss thread

Ss thread

done bumping for now.

SA,SS. Heil!

What exactly is this and why am I kind of attracted by it? Older women with little boys? Why have I never seen this before?

Straight shota. Its been popping up a lot lately. I only discovered it a few weeks ago but I'm low key obsessed. I guess the taboo and the sluttiness of the female not caring because of how bad she wants it, or getting mentally/emotionally dominated or blackmailed by some "innocent" young boy who uses her relentlessly or maybe gangbangs her with his friends after school.

Reminds me of my dark wanting of my mom/teachers growing up

Exactly. I think most of the people in these threads are like you and me and insert into the position of the boy.

Just beware there are regular shota threads that aren't straight and the focus is on little boys. Way creepy in my opinion but different strokes.

Every boy has wanted to fuck their hot teacher and this is why it's getting to everyone. Brings back memories of hot adults.

Guys will you help find a incest /ss/ doujin? I remember one doujin from many and it was about a kid and his mom going to beach and having sex right there!!!! I have this whole year looking for this doujin, please Sup Forums help me out.

Yeah, same. This is also why I prefer shota that's like 12-13 or over, because that's really when it started. But tbh I don't care that much though, still hot. I definitely had sexual fantasies and stuff about older women when I was younger, would make out with my pillow and roll around humping it pretending it was a neighbor girl or teacher or crush.

More

yea it feels like when I was like 12 hitting that hormonal spurt where sexing older women was like a dream. Maybe it plays on those old feelings when, in your head it was like the most heavenly shit ever