Mfw there is a meme here about how Europeans don't bath every day, wash their teeth, etc

>mfw there is a meme here about how Europeans don't bath every day, wash their teeth, etc
>mfw I went to Portugal, Spain, France and Belgium
>mfw the meme was true
>mfw France literally "smells"

What the fucking shit is wrong with Europa?

Don't measure entire Europe by behavior of r*manics.

British are said to smell worse than French when on crowds though

the French are the filthiest fuckers in Europe

Couldn't go to Britain, but everywhere I went it was something you noticed when you were close to someone, in France everything and everywhere smells like a mix of sweat and some soapy substance.

funny thing when you ask them here they all say they take daily showers and use deodorant, kek

I've heard the area around the eiffel tower literally smells like urine.

Don't forget their women don't shave. Disgusting motherfuckers.

I've heard about this meme too.
I never had the chance to go to europe because I'm poor.
The smelly ones, were they native europeans (whites) or immigrants?

Maybe OP had bad luck

>Not liking rough sex

>The smelly ones, were they native europeans (whites) or immigrants?

Everybody, young and old, freaky shit

Are you sure it wasn't a super hot day or something?
I find it hard to believe that euros are not very hygienic.

Not really, average day. Some Spaniard dude told that "it was cold there" compared to CR so they only had to shower every 3 days or so.

Around the Louvre every foreigner was commenting about the smell.

I pity a man who can't appreciate a decent womaly musk and a hairy pit.

I bet you like a hardwood floor on your vag as well you fucking children

>Some Spaniard dude told that "it was cold there" compared to CR so they only had to shower every 3 days or so.

FUCKING KEK
I love taking a hot shower when it's cold.

croats get out

>He doesn't shower AT LEAST once a day
>He does own and frequently use a bidet
>He doesn't use deodorant
>He doesn't brush his teeth at least three times a day
You're not a dirty paki, are you?

people actually use a bidet? you do understand we have toilet paper now right?

>bidet
Is it really such a commonplace thing in Europe?

You do realize that using a bidet is actually more hygienic than wiping your ass with toilet paper, right?

Europeans are obsessed with their centuries old buildings which means many don't have modern earthquake proofing which is why Europe is so vulnerable to earthquakes.

This also means updating the sewage infrasturtcure and pipes is super expensive because sewer workers and shit have to be careful because anything they dig up could end up becoming a new archaleogical site and shit which pretty much cockblocks the construction projection.

Like in Britain, any parking lot could end up being some ancient king's tomb.

Yes we have one at every house

I was asking about Europe

I don't see how blasting a stream of water up your ass is more effective than just wiping the shit away with your hand.

I think you just like how the water tickles your anus bro. nothing wrong with that

You guys wipe your ass with dry toilet paper?
You don't use anything else?
I don't have a bidet here, so I wet the toilet paper to clean myself. Then I dry my butt with dry toilet paper.
I don't want to walk around with a muddy ass.

>argentina
>europe

dude...

What the fuck, are you that dumb? It's quite obvious that cleaning your ass with water is better.

I don't even have a bidet btw, but I often take a quick shower after taking a shit.

Yes, here in Europe we have bidets in every house

>brashit
>context

wet toilet paper is much more effective at cleaning an asshole than a weak bidet stream of water that does jack shit without a proper swipe.

I WILL fight you on this. I take anus-related matters very seriously

funny you should mention that as richard iii was literally buried beneath a carpark

Maybe you forgot your proxy or forgot geography but here's a map to help you out.

romance people are barbarians

Say it with me
FALKLANDS

It's some weird cultural reason. Basically the French (and some other countries) don't see hygiene as second nature. It could be wrong but I once heard this came to be because the water in the cities was filthy and unfit for bathing use at one point.

French do use a lot of perfume though, but let me tell you by experience that perfume doesn't do a good job at masking the odor of sweat unless you use an ungodly ammount of it, else you'll smell weird and not in a good way.

He is riding the "Argentina is White/European" meme

>not having the superior dry earwax gene which effectively makes you scentless

But that meme is dead. There's a new countermeme of "Argentina is Amerindian"

Must be southerns and slavs. Nordic are famous for their cleanlieness.

Btw, how can you manage bath everyday in your thirdworld shithole?

Do Nordics really believe that every third-world country is a Niger-tier shithole or something?

if you dont have sauna culture you will never be truly clean

Had a shower this morning for the first time in the past six weeks. Also piss into bottles and shit into garbage bags.

Of course we do, otherwise you southerners wouldn't hide beyond shitloads of perfumes and deodorants.

Yes helo
I shower every fortnight

Low quality bait

mmmmm

you have to go back

Saunas are a shit

But WE invented saunas and shit. True story btw.

I k ow right?? I found this very interesting, French people were definitively the ones that smelled the worst.

Fucking wash yourselves retards, just because it's cold doesn't mean your body will automatically shut down your sudoriparaus glands.

The majority of girls I met didn't smell that bad though, it was only the men.

>wet toilet paper is much more effective at sticking and ripping onto your asshole
fixed

Maybe it was you who smells

i shower once every week

> too hairy
what are girls some fucking faggots or what

I WANNA SMELL YOU SO BAD RN

>now I'm picturing two Scottish men butt-fucking while screaming
>HOOOOOOO
>YESSSSSSSSS
>AAHHHHHH YAAAAHHHH
>BANG ME ASS HARDER
>ANGUS, LET'S CELEBRATE WITH IRN-BRU

I feel sorry for the poor neighbors

>toilet paper sticking in your ass

is your anus like a duck vagina?

or are you so fat that you can't reach?

France has had an influx of third worlders from their former colonies for generations. Paris literally stinks of piss and public urination laws were made to be more lenient because of so many people doing it.

>Btw, how can you manage bath everyday in your thirdworld shithole?
I don't bath, since I don't have a bathtub. I shower.
It isn't very expensive.
Water, soap, gas or electricity to heat the water.

I like to smell good.

You have to buy better quality toilet paper.
That's what I do. It's expensive as fuck, but it does the job.

Why? Don't you feel weird and dirty?

I love their accents

*farts*

no

I will shower more when it starts to get warm here. Now there is no point.

>unwashed barbarians STILL try to defend their bidet-less """culture""" in Anno Domini MMXVII

>showering every fucking day without doing any kind of stop sweat inducing activity

There's a lot of made up bullshit on this thread.
First France is not just Paris. I've went to Paris two times and yes it's smells like piss and it's horrible. Recently the mayor launched a program for cleaning the city better with more staff or something like that iirc so hopefully this will change.
You surely have never been to Marseille, because it literally smells like sewer, it's fucking worse than Paris.

Also our women do shave this is a stupid cliché. Here we believe that it's the germans women who doesn't shave.
And we take showers every day just like anyone. We don't use perfume to hide the smell. It's pretty crazy to think that there's people who actually believe those stereotypes

There's an old song about this in Russia
...alive Frenchmen smell like dead poles...

Link to song

Nice try *Pee-air*
Haha, get it you filthy French bastard?

And you don't smell bad?
What about sex? Is your gf okay with this?
I bet she complains.
I mean, come on. Go take a shower, bro.
How long does it take for you to take a shower?

Huh? What do you mean?

Ayyyyyy
Top notch russian banter

>russia
>bidet
>brush teeth three times a day

we just don't smell as bad as you, you favela monkey
also:
>girlfriend
I only have sex with ons, no time for gf

I guess the water that splashes against your ass when using the outhouse counts as a kind of bidet

I dont even clean my ass after taking a shit, how about that?
Showers are for faggots too.

>we just don't smell as bad as you
Yes you fucking do, it is a pain in the ass to travel in the same plane as G*rms and other Europeans.

just stay in your own country, spic

You mean the doggo bath ?

My dream is to have these advanced japanese toilets as in the pic

>we just don't smell as bad as you, you favela monkey
That's very rude, and appearently not true, since lots of people complain about how bad your people smell.

>ons
I have no idea what this means.

the French are truly the filthiest.

Also brits and germans smell s lot, go on one of their subways at rush hour and see.

Some Italians too sadly, only absolute neckbeards though.

could it be that every race thinks that all other races smell bad?

non white people like spics, Italians or Indians all smell like curry to us
Nigger smell like dirt
A black guy told me that white people tend to smell like pork

>curry

Kill yourself nigger

I wish we had them so I wouldn't have to time my shits before my shower

The lengths people will go so they can convince themselves they don't smell.
Wew.

So, how do you guys wash your butt in the shower?
Do you use a separate piece of cloth?

And you go suck your mama's titties since you're probably still living with her at the age of 25 like all Italian men(children)

Just change your diet. I shit bricks that leave my asshole completely clean most of the time. should be gay

Hang yourself mongoloid

Lmao just buy one

Just dry toilet paper, that's part of why anglos and nazis smell like literal butthole, especially after a day at work and packed on the subway, it's pretty disgusting.

>mongoloid
says the one who got raped by North Africans countless of times and is genetically 30% nafri and 70% gay retard

Go back to shipping in more refugees like your overlords in Brussels and Germany told you

>hurr durr
>Hans hungry for refugee slurp

What the fuck are you talking about retard?

go wash your ass, filth.

>german underwear

>sandniggers unite!
And good argument there, porch monkey. so you've one single underwear and that's why you've to shower every day? or is your anus lose from getting fucked daily

anyway I've to go back to work. Have fun with your based NEGRA WOMEN

"nordcucks" have bidets tho

Literally retarded

Bye, Hans. Try not stinking up your workplace.

t. algayrian pedophile

It's rich coming from third worlders really. I think you'd see a 100% living quality increase if Mexicans were half as clean as Western Europeans, or if the hygiene were marginally higher.

I mean c'mon, that bantz gone too far, you're starting to believe that bullshit.

Prove it

Even the poorest apartments have one, i haven't been to toilet where there is none in my life. Except summer cottage outhouses.
Cant bother to go and take a pic of my bidet.

Arabs and niggers are incredibly filthy, I remember at my school being near an arab smelling old sweat evey fucking day.
Especially algerians, walking garabge.