I need to kill myself Sup Forums. There is no "want" in that bit anymore. If I dont end up doing it soon...

I need to kill myself Sup Forums. There is no "want" in that bit anymore. If I dont end up doing it soon, I'd probably end up going to a highly populated area and open fire on many people as possible and take my life before the cops can get me. Im losing my own humanity in this place in life im drowning in. Every place I go, and every change I make to make myself better, it's just another step backward to ruin. I think about nothing but how much I hate myself and how much I hate other people. I just cant recover the happiness and appreciation I had for living, and this grim anger I bear towards damn near everybody I look at. Is there anyway I can gain access to a 100% helium tank and do the exit bag method so I can die atleast a peaceful death?

>Liquidate all assets
>one way plane ticket to Middle East
>Die fighting ISIS
>????
>Profit
two birds, one stone

That also includes a risk of getting captured and tortured by a bunch of feral sand-monkeys. As much as a muslim killing spree sounds nice, I think I'll pass

starvation in a forest.

>That also includes a risk of getting captured and tortured by a bunch of feral sand-monkeys. As much as a muslim killing spree sounds nice, I think I'll pass
Well goddamn I didn't think you were going to be a bitch about it. Just get professional help then.

Do it faggot, everyone here hates you too

Cant afford it and cant afford health insurance either.

grill or beta male

Got that depleting mental health eh

Beta male that got his life somewhat together and out of his moms house.

I wish I was a grill though ;_;7

sounds like you're going places, why do you need to kys faggot

Shut up and kill yourself already

Who cares if you have no humanity? That sounds like an awfully human emotion reminiscent of regret or envy. Youre just a fucking pussy, if you really felt the way you did youd have conviction, youd kill those people or yourself or youd use your lack of empathy (your claim not mine cuz i know youre a shitty light yagami wannabe) to elevate your current station in life. But you wont because youre just like every other Sup Forumstard, you think youre smarter than everyone in the room but you dropped out of college and you work a dead end job and you complain about being so isolated and lonely that its sapping you of your humanity, shit or get off the pot i see this fucking thread everyday in one form or another and im bored with it, im here to laugh at all you losers but goddamn this joke has become so stale.

Attention seeking faggot. You'll never even end up on the news.

I wouldn't say "going places" since I work at a local bakery and got lucky by convincing my boss into giving me a supervisor promotion just to get me where I want to be. But its moreso a babysitting job to watch over people who cant do their job for shit while being blamed for everything that mostly isnt my fault. I am just getting by with what I make with an apartment for my own but I still feel it just isnt enough, even though that was my goal for years.

It isnt my intention to hit mainstream news stations. If anything, it'd probably end up on local news for a day or 2

make a tinder n fuk bitches

Get a gf that is as pathetic as you. It isn't hard, but you must like her

helium isn't explosive, faggot. try harder next time, an hero

JUST STOP BREATHING ITS THE EASIEST WAY, NO NEED FOR MAGIC SCIENCE GAS.

Go somwhere in a forest with no signs of population with a knife and other tools and try to survive

Believe it or not, I'm doing that right now. It's awesome. Grow my own, solar for power, shitty mobile internet I can use to watch civilization collapse. Haven't seen other people in weeks. Complete freedom. I highly recommend it.