People who are kinda ugly, yet hot at the same time

People who are kinda ugly, yet hot at the same time

Hila gets cuter the more you look at her. Especially in a video

Poor Hila

Yeah I have liked her more since I started watching her, but at some angles she still just looks like a tranny

Don't deny it.

The first time I saw Hila I though she was ugly as fuck but her looks have kinda worn on me, I think she's actually pretty cute now,,,,

That's an oxymoron, moron.

Cool. Post some.

Good call there Miss Obvious

Not ugly at all. Very sexy.

i mean, that's a normal mediterranean womans' face innit?
>she is mommy-tier now

I think she's closer to just ugly nowadays

The more you look at her the more attractive she is. Can anyone explain this?

This is the best example so far

I feel like just changing the hair would make her not ugly

Feel free to post guys if you're feeling faggy

I would suck the fuck out of her tits while calling her mommy.

I'm not even into the mommy thing but I'd make the exception for Mariska

same

Same problem as
Hila Klein. Eyes are way to fucking big.

Sorry, but I do think Elle kind of ugly. Most think she's 100% beauty. But yeah, she does have a hotness to her

>large ass forehead
>masculine hairline
>face (nose, jaw) not proportionate to her masculine, manly forehead
>ugly skin tone
>too many moles and blemishes

Meh average/10

Why someone would consider her hot or 10/10 is beyond me. I don't even know who she is.

mmm hila. there's gotta be some real nudes out there somewhere. the bj gif looks legit to me still, but people say its not. so whatever.

That's Elle Fanning, Dakota Fanning's sister

what up Hila Kleiners

And I don't know who that is. Sorry, I don't watch movies, listen to much music, or worship stars like an idiot (not implying you are). Only movies I watch are classics movies from early 2000s, 90s, 80s, etc. Only watch a new one when someone begs me to go.

Uh oh dum dum, you better run run, Anigga the hun hun

shit I was going to say people probably think she looks hot because she looks like Dakota Fanning

okay relax man your autism is showing

the more I see of her the less attractive I think she is

>autism

Yeah, I believe I'm a sperglord :)

Fuck that's Dakota Fannings sister?
Poor Elle. Having to go through school and shit with her sister being cute as her and her looking like she should be playing as inbred kid from Game of Thrones.

Even for the girls who fantasize about Cumbercube, can they at least admit that he's a weird-looking fucker? I just see him as ugly

to be fair that's a really shitty picture of her

The reality: girls only like him because he's famous. If he wasn't, he would be treated like an average male, barely garnering any compliments from women.

No, dumb ass, that's her in her true form. You're cringey ass is just use to seeing her with a clown face and shop. Faggot.

requesting any and all Hila nudes. fakes/reals whatever.

It's a Downy

Kek

yolandi is only hot

She has a nice body, but that face is plain ugly; no hotness to it

There is a certain someone who I'm really surprised hasn't been posted yet... Can anyone guess who it Is?

When the fuck is this banana meme going to end????

0/10

Hila was hotter when she barely spoke

Why?

she was 'mysterious'
maybe is that

>user discovers that status matters more than looks for men

Joanna Jedrzejczyk

Ok yard, Dakota Fanning, little girl from I am Sam circa 2001. Still too cool to know who it is I'm sure

How do you know she has a nice body?

Looks like if I threw her face it would come back.

Oh yeah baby.

KEK

Her name is in the filename; googled it and saw her body

>You are now aware that it is her ageing, not over-exposure to her, that is making her less attractive to you

This I get; the sum of her parts make her *way* more fuckable than her looks betray. That dead-eyes Polish thing is a turn-on.

She's only been well-known for like 2-3 years, it's not like she could be showing any signs of aging in that timespan

disgusting man face. not hot at all

She gets my cock going.

>Kick-Ass is a 2010 British-American superhero black comedy film based on the comic book of .....

Admit it, you're attracted to children.

same

Woahhh I thought user was talking about Hila, nevermind

Yum.

Your IP address has been logged and reported to the FBI, enjoy knocking on doors to let people know you're a registered sex-offender.

Kirsten Schaal

Uma Thermin (obligatory)

They're both hot in an uncanny valley sort of way

Enjoy fucking my butt hole, Jim.

what is that here, new style of buttface thread? fucking beta and newfags

A butter face is a good looking person with an unfortunate facial situation.

We're talking about people, who are aesthetically pleasing in a way that you can't really describe, because a part of you, or society in general thinks that they are unattractive people.

You've never seen someone who you found kind of ugly, yet hot at the same time? Quit trying to be cool

Real talk tho, why are there no skinny downies? I've only ever seen fat downies or ones like this

This Barbara Streisand-looking bitch on the left, the titfuck would be incredible, but her brand of thickness usually reaches it's peak in her early twenties.

Link?

ehmwhat, is that you mayim?

mebe

Mariska Hargitay is actually hot though. Especially when she was fit and younger.

>8/10 body
>Bruce Jenner face
proof that god doesn't exist

she's cute

hmm, yeah, I get it more from this one, mayim!

What's her name? She's just hot period. I love freckles.