I'm not going to post my tits so don't ask. I'm a 19 year old girl with a very intense rape fantasy...

I'm not going to post my tits so don't ask. I'm a 19 year old girl with a very intense rape fantasy, and commonly seek out men at bars to potentially rape me. Ask me anything.

Fake as Fuck

Yes, I'm Donald Trump trolling Sup Forums also. Fake fuck.

Actually no. But whatever. I lurk a lot on the subreddit r/rapekink but never post there because I don't feel like it's anonymous enough.

Any idea where this predilection came from?

I'm not completely sure. I've never been molested or anything of the sort, but even before puberty I had fantasized (nonsexually) about being abused in some way.

How do we know that you are not a 60 year old man trolling???

Or 15 year old boy trolling? Lol. Good job.

You're going to have to take my word for it, sorry. I can't allow any possibility of people I know and respect to find out about my fetishes. Unless I'm dating them, lol.

When did you first fantasize about being sexually abused?

Girls don't exist on the internet... Everybody knows that...

2 years old fat fuck

I have distinct memories of it around the age 12.

how do you expect us to believe you or take you seriously without the mandatory tits + timestamp?

now GTFO

tits or GTFO.
those are the rules.
Don't like it?
Go back to fucking Reddit.

That is because this "woman" is trolling!!!

I tell ya what,

You post nudes and we'll all describe what we'd do to you

You don't have to take me seriously. If you're uninterested in talking, you can GTFO yourself.

Tits or GTFO

Not really into online exhibitionism! Too impersonal, lol. Although I do like being objectified in person.

Sage goes in all fields

You don't have to take me seriously. I have rape fantasies. No tits or GTFO!

Hey user, ask me about my rape fantasies

What sorts of things did you imagine being done to you? Also, since it's an AMA, favorite ice cream flavor?

Why is the sky blue?

>and commonly seek out men at bars to potentially rape me

But by definition you can't seek people out to rape you. If you want it, it's not rape. A "rape fantasy" is a contradiction.

In fantasies when I was younger or currently?

Mint chocolate chip!

Aye cmooon just one good pic, how are we meant to have a genuine discussion without one?

why is the higgs boson so important?

If the men aren't aware that I'm mentally consenting, and I say "no", it's technical rape. I've successfully had this once.

Tits or GTFO.

?
Will Aaron Judge win the home run derby?

>not going to post my tits
>I'm a 19 year old girl
One cannot exist without the other. Also
>intense rape fantasy
And won't even post tits on an anonymous forum? Kek sure sure

(OP here) I think any girl would be insane to post nudes anywhere! I don't even send them to boyfriends!

When you were younger. And MMC Is so good! :)

Funny. I have a fantasy about raping a 19 year old girl.

Tell us about it...

You are aware that you won't be recognized if you don't post your face right?

And you act on your rape fantasy, you clearly isn't a girl in her right mind

Sold into slavery (usually in some childish medieval type of fantasy land) was the big one. It was something I'd imagine before I even knew what sex was.

i actually had the same fantasies as a kid !

Yeah, I don't think I'm in my right mind at all. I'm either incredibly feminist or intensely subservient. Not quite sure which one.

Seriously? I've always been more ashamed about that than my actual rape fantasies. (Mainly because I'm biracial, so there's a disturbing race implication that goes with slavery fantasies).

Did they pay a lot for you or was the amount not really part of the story? Also, I'm trying to imagine the appeal to you. Is it the loss of control?

I know most people here just want to see your tits. Assuming you are telling the truth, you could half cover them. Personally I would like some proof of your gender.

If I had a dime for every feminist I personally know who turned out to have submissive/masochistic tendencies I'd have close to $2.00.

Well you know the rules GTFO

The amount wasn't something I thought of back then. Now it definitely is. I'd want them to pay a lot for me.

Want to hear the story, even if fake.

Interesting. I kind of predicted that you'd want to be picked up cheap. Seems more consistent with a rape fantasy. What is it that appeals to you about the idea of being raped?

First good question here and faggot OP skips right on past it. Typical.

Loss of control. I like being around men that are very masculine (not necessary in the typical gym rat sense, more along the lines of control). I also have some weird Christian complexes about getting sexual gratification as a woman. I feel like if I'm being forced in some way to have sex, it's not wrong of me or slutty to be seeking it.

TITS OR GET THE FUCK OUT cunty troll!

TROLOLOLO

Actually, possibly weirdly, that makes sense. It's not your fault if you were forced to do it.

Do you think you'd still want to be raped if it were more acceptable for girls to be sexual?

Yes. I mean, I live in a pretty liberal area and grew up with liberal parents. But for me, something as small as my first kiss was something I felt intensely ashamed of.

Do you like being choked and slapped around too or just forced sex

Sex is nothing to be ashamed of.

If God didn't want you to do it, He wouldn't have made it feel so good.

Now, pull the stick out of your ass, smack yourself upside the head with it a few times and go to a swingers club and let the men have their way with you.

Wow, what was losing your virginity like? (Assuming you have.) :)

How are you not going to talk more about the time you found it OP?

Also, where do you live?

Like being slapped, hate being choked!

Terrible and embarrassing, not going to lie lol. But now that I'm more in the swing of things, the sex I have is great (consensual and consensual-non-consent)

Would you like it if the guy you get to rape you were to choke you
Because once it starts it is out of your control so I would think that would play into the fantasy

I pretended I was drunk, lead him on and then gave him a hard "no". He wasn't too rough, but he put his hand over my mouth. Had to take plan B the day after.

And if i slap you with my cock and spit on face for lube and use..?
Like Anal or not at all?

I think it would depend heavily on the guy.

Any specifics on your perfect fantasy? What would be the perfect rape?

Hate anal. I don't understand why men are obsessed with it. It's probably incredibly painful and wouldn't it be gross for a guy to put his dick where shit comes out?

What kind of abuse did you fantasized with before sexual abuse? Like getting punched?

Hey, Ilse.

Stop giving this prude attention.
>Talks about rape fantasies
>Preys on vulnerable men
>Doesn't post tits

GET THE FUCK OUT

The perfect idealized fantasy? It would be realllllly psychological and with Stockholm syndrome-esq aspects. Someone who kiddnapped me or something of the like. Everything would be vaginal and no condoms would be in use. I'm also really into the idea of gangbangs, and it would be incredible if I was shared with his friends and used as a toy. Obviously non of this is realistic.

How am I preying on men? It's just a form of consentual-non-consent.

So you like non consensual, but if say, a guy picked you up and actually forced anal on you, would you hate that? Would you consider that rape-rape, as in bad?

As a Femanon with the same fantasy, I used to do the same thing, op. I would talk to guys and get drunk and sort of just hope that one of them would just take advantage of me.

How does wanting to be raped by men empower feminism?

Rape-rape. I really, really, wouldn't enjoy it.

But since I sought out the situation I obviously wouldn't report it.

In a way it gives you the ultimate control of your sexual desires? I'm not 100% sure. If you want there's a whole FAQ about it on the subreddit r/rapekink.

You and OP are crazy. Like in the "you are dangerous to yourselves and others and you need help" sort of way.

>going on Reddit

How about forced blowjob

So the ultimate goal of feminism is just ...sex? Please tell me I'm missing something.

(OP here) I've considered seeking therapy about it but I don't think they'd tell me anything I don't know. Also I'm not the sort of person that is very open about sex in real life. Makes me feel uncomfortable to talk about. (Even if it's vanilla)

Did you accuse any of them?

No! Of course not! But a large aspect of feminism (or at least the strand of it that prevailed in the 1960s through 1970s) is sexual liberation. But by no means is it the "ultimate goal".

For some reason, feminists that I know sexually always want to be insulted, spanked, choked, etc during sex.

Even if she didn't accuse any of them, I still wouldn't stick my dick in someone that unstable.

Never had that before, but I think I'd like it more if it was in the case that he thought I was sleeping/drugged and used my mouth then.

I would
I would choke her while raping her asshole

What about your sister? Do your fantasies include her?

(OP here, not the person you were replying to!) I've only successfully been raped once. Did NOT accuse him. And I would NEVER accuse him. That is COMPLETELY immoral considering I actually secretly WANTED sex.

Do you have a bf? If so, have you told him?

Why is it important to be, as you would say, sexually "liberated"?

I would if they said something mean to me during or afterwards.

I don't have a sister.

(OP here) That's insane. Not cool at all.

As far as you know, are there people who rapebait and accuse? Would this be perhaps to cover their ass and save face if discovered?

Um.... so I can orgasm?

I hope one of them panics after the fact and kills you to hide their "crime".

:)