Gayest name in Sports?

Is this literally and unironically the gayest name in all professional sports?

it's one of the only names that wasn't completely made up out of thin air. better than naming your team after some random animal who has no connection to your city/culture

Gayest QB too.

I'd rather have my team named after animals that have no connection to the city than be named after a sex act that consists of a male shoving his cock in another mans ass.

It's true. Green bay citizens have been packing fudge since the early 1900. It only then got popular after Rodgers signed and took the franchise to great gay heights and really started to popularize "the culture" to main stream. You are right user, this name goes hand in hand with the city and the culture

packers? more like peckahs or sumpthing rite guys?

Why can't it be up a girls ass?
Hmm why do you assume its a mans ass? Why do you think gay thoughts by default?

Really makes ya think

I love threads like these. It's a reminder that their are 28 pathetic fanbases who can longer root for their team since they're garbage and instead have to resort to threads like this to pass the time. Must be fucking depressing to be a fan of a loser franchise.

Is Greenbay where Amazon, DHL, FedEx and Co do the packaging?

No, the guy who started the team like 100 years ago needed money for uniforms so he asked the company he worked for, a meat packing plant, for money and in return he named the team the Packers and it just stuck.

Because fudge packing is a gay mans slur dum dum. Ask your dad, he'll tell ya.

Women have fudge too

I know, it's called your mums cooking.

That's neat.

yes, because "packers" and "packing" refer ONLY to shoving things up assholes, and literally nothing else....

>he's never heard of Young Boys

No it was meat.

As a fan this team's logo and name are fucking terrible. Whoever approved it should be dragged out the the mississippi river and shot in the dick and both knees.

Best font though, and you can't deny that

Why don't you kill yaself er sumpthin chippah

This

If you think of shitpushing when you see this team name, you are literally gay

>Miami Heat
>Pittsburgh Steelers

Arse anal