I am living 5mins awy from g20 and literally the whole city centre is a war field...

i am living 5mins awy from g20 and literally the whole city centre is a war field. it is astonishing the police is just firing water instead of actual bullets.

>AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/z_Hgx98Z8KA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Live stream, faggot

Quick rundown?

Post pictures

I can't I am at home now was one of the most insane nights I've witnessed

The places around the uni are left and partly support extremists. those places are in the exact centre of hamburg 10 minutes beside g20. It is astonishing since you can see how the blocks are seperated clearly. From my window I can see and hear police cards and helicoptres but nothing happens here actually although im living 5mins away

Was insane though at uni you go there smoke a joing have 5 helicoptres and police suad with pump guns look at you

Seriously mustards blow up shit all the time, and they know the us president is in that building and they can't lob some bombs over into it?

God those terirists are bad at their jobs,

But I thought everybody loved trump and putin and the right-winging of politics.

Its amazing. In hamburg like there are many idiots for example they broke into couple drug stores and stole food and beer etc. and started burning random cards (for whatever reason).

It's what I said the police multiple times said "If you do not leave the area you are not considered civilian anymore". from that point on I'd honestly shoot them. they fucking shoot water at them while the black block throws molotovs what kind of fucking logic is that

True, if white people were terrorists, they'd stop at nothing, and kill as many people as it took to get the bastard.

Bullets don't put fires out.

Nobody says that, Shareblue.

>the right-winging of politics.
because the left-winging politics look so good in OP's pictures

It's funny that these morons trash their own city and then they'll probably be the first ones to complain that the police did nothing to stop it

>Bullets don't put fires out.
But they will put out the fires of a failed political idea.

Enjoy your Snowflake Tantrums, Germany.

lurking

Implying sandniggers don't behead kids just for shits.

youtu.be/z_Hgx98Z8KA

Left politics is state sponsored. Hamburg Uni has given left extremists multiple rooms called "Free room" where law does not apply. You can go inside the University into the room snort your cocaine smoke your joint go out and be fine no one cares.

Because there are idiots burning cards and houses and molotovs

kek

Many of those are either plain idiots or not from Hamburg. Imagine there are 10.000 people in streets where normally the whole street is quiet at 11pm burning things while the police only shoots water at them.

i like that they wear masks, it makes them easier to kill

>cards
cars user, cars

>it makes them easier to kill

They're letting the G20 have a look at what awaits the future. Cars burning in the streets and civil war on the verge of erupting. It sucks for you that it's happening on your street, but that's where they are, so that's where it's happening.

Otherwise power never sees people be complacent and endlessly pliable. Rulers need to fade the consequences of their actions once in a while. Rome, for instance... occasionally locked the doors and murdered the entire senate, or my favorite, gathered the people on the rooftops surrounding the back alley, and as the corrupt senate fled out the back, ripped stone tiles off and hurled them down three stories on to the running leadership and killed them. Later, they just resorted to burning the city down.

The rulers have to face consequences for acting against the interest of the electorate.

I just don't get the logic.Black block is throwing rocks and molotovs at police and are breaking into and robbing stores and banks and burning cards. Police shoots water at them. What the fuck is that ?

Mind me was a hard day

So why are they rioting again? Merkels still in power and all Germans are liberal cucks or are they rioting because Trump and Putin are attending G20 in their city?

I don't read that implication in that post at all.

Can't arrest everyone

All the above,

It all boils down to lazy people wanting free stuff. Anything they say has that at it's root.

>it makes them easier to kill
Christ, you're a cringy little autist. Are you going to use your katana to do it?

>The rulers have to face consequences for acting against the interest of the electorate.

The rulers who are giving you the most wonderful life possible on planet. Makes sense. Those guys are so mercyful and humble and grateful and humane while you are stealing and destroying other people's property and attack them they shoot water at you.

Yes that's it.
People want free stuff.

Execute your failure of a brain, for the good of humanity.

have you seen lauren southern?

actually they can arrest and prosecute a huge portion of them, enough to make the rest seriously reconsider. Same thing happened with the berkeley riots

that's 'cause only whites actually work

>rulers who are giving you the most wonderful life possible on planet
What the fuck planet do you live on?

Whoa don't mess with this sassy pants

It's true, Shareblue.

Thats usually what liberals riot about. How is he wrong? In the US the Antifa fags are rioting because Bernie didn't get elected so they can't sit home without jobs and be useless pieces of leech garbage.

>Mind me was a hard day
no worries

Clearly that is not their decision as of right now according to OP

What is that ?

In Hamburg, specifically around Harvestehude literally one of the placest with the highest HDI on the planet. Just think about the logic. Left wing extremists that clearly violate the Grundgesetzt (which is something kind of sacred in German law) and attack police get attacked with water. just water...

No it didn't.

Yeah, that sounds plausible.
And not like you've had your ability to think entirely replaced by rote political propaganda at all.

so whats the story with this bullshit anyway

Shill faggot libtard btfo.
Hows that 20cents a post from shareblue treating you? Paying your bills or iyou doing this for weed money because you don't get as much welfare as the niggers?

Antifa doesn't even know what they want.

G20 is a globalist meeting
Antifa is globalist

Antifa is just globalist anarcho-communist while G20 is globalist capitalist.

Anarcho communists are the biggest fucking retards out there. They simultaneously want no government, no borders, and total government control of everything and the government handing out everything for free, but fuck paying taxes. OoooooooK...

Free sausages, as much as you can carry. People go nuts for them

You should take your fucking axe and go out into the street and start swinging it at people. There's not enough death in the picture germanfag, step it up.

I doubt you finished high school Cletus.

hahaha thats really funny and not autistic at all

Well every single liberal on my college campus literally bitch about free shit if they aren't screaming at white men. WE WON YOU LOST SUCK MY DICK AND LET ME TASTE YOUR FAGGOTY TEARS

FUCK YOU BERNIE WAS MY ONLY CHANCE TO AFFORD COLLEGE TUITION AND YOU RACISTS HAD TO RUIN IT

Trump dropped his mix tape on his trip to Europe.

I'm graduated from college and work for my money you lazy cry baby faggot. Did you not have a Dad growing up?

Because they're anarchistic you retard, not a unified movement centered around a central leader.

Or are you completely unfamiliar with the concept of anarchism too...

did you see the police presence after the coulter ordeal? no one broke anything

Learn what grants and financial aid is nigger.

Every single one, huh.
At your Uni. That you paid for yourself with your hard earned money.
No shit. Ya don't say.

fuck capitalism

They could but most likely will not that's typical of German law. As long as you don't kill anyone or do anything that society deems "disguisting" you won't get a huge offense.

He clearly is right though. The antifa scene in Hamburg literally is one of the most prominent in the whole world. I did this shit years ago but at some point realized most of those people are just worthless idiots. You can think communism works better fine. Though you cannot go out and steal in this country. For that you should get shot.

>Antifa is just globalist anarcho-communist while G20 is globalist capitalist.

The problem more likely is just that most of the black block members are heavily intoxicated and just want to fight. There are even nazis among them because they can do shit and no one cares.

The "movement" is the black block. The Antifa didn't actually do much at all. In Germany everyone (even left wing extremists) stick to law. There was a Antifa demonstration but the operator did not respond after a couple hours which meant that the demo had to be stopped according to law. Because of this black block started to riot appearently.

This is exactly what the Jews want. Divide and conquer. Get whitey to fight among themselves and divide into smaller and smaller factions, while muslims continue to be pumped into the country and outbreed the native population at an alarming rate.

Then when terrorism starts to get out of control (as if it already isn't) the retarded sheep will gladly vote away their own rights for the promise of safety. They will give their government emergency powers much like the USA did after 9/11, and that will allow them to usher in the police state.

But with national identity destroyed and the natives not even being a majority in their own ancestral homeland anymore, there isn't anything even worth revolting for. So the people just submit.

HAHA YOU LOST WE WIN

shame they don't get this worked up over the invading muslimes

Fuck the radical left. Your ideology is cancerous.

This is the sad thing.
Around 95% of the people calling "fuck capitalism" are living in a heavy capitalist society. If you guys dislike capitalism that much why try to steal the country from the majority? Go to North Korea they are the literal definition of communism.

The number of things OP is both experiencing firsthand and completely unfamiliar with and feels he's fit to judge of anyway, is so large, this whole thread is a waste of effort. All we can do is make op feel better by patting him on the head, rubbing his shoulders, and telling him everything will be okay, and the world will go back to the way he imagines it to run as a utopia.

OP is a glorious winged faggot.

Sure you did Cletus.
Here's your degree.

Who do you imagine you mean by "you"?

I have everything I started with and more here, and haven't lost a thing.

That's the one thing I was actually worried about. Actual terrorist attacks or large scale attacks. But imagine not even one person is in life danger after 2 days of riots. It's insane. Though one strange thing was that a couple hours ago I was at my window around 30 police cards and a panzer drove down my street followed by I think 3 helicopters. Everything was reported in the news up to this point but this was not in none.

But when you talk to most anarchists they are also commies. Most of them unironically wear the sickle and hammer. Literally hundreds, if not thousands of these faggots at my university.

The unironically want no government, yet total government control and free handouts. It makes zero sense.

>Anarchy yeah! Fuck the man!
>But I want free shit
>There should be no government
>But the government should control everything and have absolute power
>The government should provide everything the people need for free
>But fuck paying taxes, taxation is theft!
>But I want free shit!
>I love tweeting about communism while using my apple products!

dont ask me, nigger

water hurts bro

Good argument. Great contribution. Wow.

nope

thanks

Op, you're a pussy.
If you were a man you would be down there in the flames standing up for your dumbfuck ideas.

If you aren't trolling and are actually retarded, read up.

>So why are they rioting again?

something to do. If the g20 covered the planet with flowers and rainbows they'd still riot

>North Korea, the definition of communism
Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuuuuuuuck. Marx just did a ducking backflip in his grave from you saying that.

I was there live. Everyone who was dressed in black was instantly targeted with water. At the same time those dressed in black threw molotov glass and rocks at police. They shot with water while those dressed in black not even care. Why the fuck not just start warn shoots at least?

Good that I had a literal GTA V chase story. Was an awesome story and that was more than enough fo my personal ego so fuck you.

Being this stupid.

Communism: 99% have the same amount of rescources which together adds up to 1%
1% have the same amount of rescources which together adds up to 99%.

This is the exact definition of North Korea communism and also China. So please go ahead. Go to your red friends.

sauce to the vid??

>advocating for police to shoot people

not trolling, not retarded, its just that you are a fag

G20 is globalist scum, but antifa is no better.

It's like the war in Syria, both sides suck. Do you support an evil Tyrant, or ISIS?

Or the USA presidential election. A woman who is a blatantly corrupt career politician who has been surrounded by scandal for decades and flipflopped on basically every campaign talking point she has, or an arrogant idiotic reality TV star as president?

Both the G20 and the protestors suck.

Your statement was so incoherent, I'm not even going to attempt at responding.

The funny thing is though "left wing" faggots think they did something by burning civilian cards and stealing from civilians. In the end the capitalist world and lifes continues as they did 2 days ago.

I was there. It was a war field. Police said multiple times "If you do not leave this area now you are not considered civialian anymore". At that point they should legally be allowed to shoot you. Honjestly I assume they clearly would be allowed to kill you. Though they clearly won't because it is a German citizen. If they would get shot literally Europe would go insane.

>astonished the police don't fire live rounds into crowds of people because some of them are being mean to inanimate objects.

>autism speaks.
No fucking shit you're german. Let me guess, engineering student. No goddamn comprehension of what is going on in the world, and no sense for abstract, non-concrete things. You're a defective individual, user.

college is pretty affordable is you are at least half-way smart. If you arn't then no cares about you die in a fire.

Am a Jew.
And it is what I enjoy seeing.
You are shit and your barbaric people are cattle for the slaughter.
Enjoy your decline and fall losers.
This time we have the weapons.

Ohhhh, you got me! Communism prevails yet again!