Go to movie theater

>Go to movie theater
>Pay for one ticket
>Align the showtimes so that when 10 minutes before my movie ends I go the bathroom then to another movie
>Repeat
>In less than a single day I've watched every single film currently playing

It's much better than torrenting :^]

How's it feel being a degenerate thief you filthy sewer rat?

But you miss the last 10 minutes of every movie.

That's fuckin plebcore.

I've done this but I maxed out at 3 movies

>watching the credits

>How's it feel being a degenerate thief you filthy sewer rat?

Go back to Sup Forums

There's nothing wrong with being degenerate

Seriously it's beyond easy to just sneak into multiple movies at my theater. No ticket checks for anything short of midnight star wars/capeshit. No one gives a fuck

>risking getting sent to the Obstacle Course room if the ticket jockey comes around and you don't have the proper ticket
I hear it's like Deadman Wonderland in there, user. You really think that's worth it?

>Do this while on vacation with friends in the middle of nowhere
>go early pay for 1 movie
>movie ends go to the next one
>me and my friends only people in theater
>they turn off the movie and turn on the lights ~40 minutes into the movie
>we leave and theater employees stare daggers at us on the way out

Why would they even start the movie at all if they didn't sell a single ticket?

I never did finish rango

i have a better technique
>go with a girl you like or your gf
>kiss at the end of the movie trought all the credits et
>security will let you stay if their not assholes
>then you can go watch another one or rewatch it

Cool, i will try this someday

It's electronic now.

They don't have anyone operating the projectors anymore.

When I worked as an usher and had to go announce the exits before the film I had a schedule and had to make it to the movies before it started playing.

>Sup Forums
>gf

lol good one, reddit

Did that all the time as a kid. And you're almost guaranteed to see a good one. Although one time I had the misfortune of getting Big Daddy, Mystery Men, and Detroit Rock City all in a row.

Same, once you get the guy infront to tear your ticket you've basically got free rein of all the movies playing in that section of the theatre.

me and my cousin put a rock on the back entrance so we could get in later. saw Face Off twice in one day

Top kek

If you sneak through the back you can watch the movies from behind the screen. The picture is mirrored, but that's hardly a problem. I saw Wildtalkers and The Mask of Zorro this way. Maybe Flubber, too.

Just sit with your back to it and hold up a mirror. That's what I do.

Genius

>Pay
>better than torrenting
Shill, please go away.

Last time i tried pulling this off the kinotheque falcon noticed, picked me off and dropped me into the cogwheel room where i had to stay for 3 days straight to keep the furnace lubricated, got a real mean cold afterwards

>I never did finish rango

>Hans shoots Leo because he doesn't want to shake hands
>Shane caps Hans
>Shane seconds away from cutting off Rango's impressive penis gets interrupted by Zeus, who hands Rango over to Mr. Brown and the guy from Wolf Creek
>Rango escapes and kills Tom Savini's entire family while screaming "Dat Thang, Mayne!"
>Rango kills Shane and his horse dances to one of the more unfortunate songs on an otherwise above-average soundtrack

You're welcome.

>$8 to watch 6 movies on a huge screen in comfy chairs

Enjoy ur YIFY 700mb """""films"""""" LOL

He's not from Sup Forums
They would congratulate him on cheating Jews out if shekels but wonder why he subjects himself to Jewish propaganda

Somebody ban him

My dad taught me to do this and so we got to see Jimmy Neutron free. Don't remember what movie we were actually there to see.

>They have guys who count the people leaving

>he thinks they do