Straight off Drumpf's website. You right wing retards are the biggest suckers ever

He's flip flopping on everything.

Other urls found in this thread:

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trump-statement-on-preventing-muslim-immigration
thewrap.com/caitlyn-jenner-experienced-sex-change-regret-might-de-transition-biographer-says/
youtu.be/hFYQA0H7sH4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Am I supposed to care?

>pol will defend this
soon enough he'll be saying "ted cruz and jeb were nice guys" and pol will nod their heads in obsequious agreement

He's winning the election you dork

Not a flip-flop, he always said it was a suggestion that would be temporary until the muslim threat was under control.
>AFL
I've been baited

he said this a long time ago

>congress would ever let him do it in the first place

it's still a good suggestion, senpai

Inb4 drumpfkins say 'h-hes been saying that from the beginning!'

Every fucking time he gets called out for this shit the little drumpfkins come out of the woodwork with their damage control. Pathetic

No he's not!! Bernie is!!

A

FUCKING
U
C
K
I
N
G

LEAF
E
A
F

The way Trump said it was a suggestion implied that every policy that candidates propose is a suggestion. He is putting a more moderate spin on the same policies he's proposing to appeal to moderates.

You've Stumped us mate, may aswell shut pol down.

so are canadians objectively the most cucked people here?

yeah then the literal Trump shills call everyone else shills. fucking hilarious

They're sheeple.

It was always a suggestion, his original quote was something like
"maybe we have to look at banning muslims until we sort this isis thing out"

>yfw trump becomes a moderate to win the election and then actually reveals himself to be the far right authoritarian figure you've always dreamed of

Because its fucking true read Hell its even in the Winter Is Trumping parady, he has always said it would be a temporary ban until we "figure things out" (i.e. indefinately because you can't figure out sandniggers sandnigging)

This new 'emphasis' is the pivoting necessary to get his disapproval number low enough to smash Clinton.

Well, I guess now I'll #ShillForHill

Trump first introduced the proposed ban back in December he explicitly said in both a speech and in a press release: "Donald J. Trump is calling for a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country's representatives can figure out what is going on."

What the fuck did you expect?

He's at least sugesting it unlike the rest of the faggots you've got to pick among.
Unlike anyone even close to any kind of power in any first world western country.

Yeah hungary is doing resistance but they're still in ruins after beeing a commies shithole for so long they're hardly first world. Wages there are 1/5th of swedens. They should never had been let into the EU. Thinking we could have freetrade with them wihtout giving away all our manufacturing is instanity.

>muh cuck meme

Why do you always feel the need to project your fetishes

Goy! What are you doing?! You don't need to ti "win"! You should stand behind every stupid thing you've ever said - on principle!

POL LITERALLY BTFO

I'm pretty sure he wouldn't do such a horrible thing

its disappointing to see him be so strong in some areas but cave in others

the ban was temporary but it definitely is better than a "suggestion"

Its already been done by jimmy carter and obama.

>Beatings will continue until moral improves.

Muslims gotta think twice now.

They tried to laugh and mock him. It didn't work.
They tried to attack his religion. It didn't work.
They tried to make people think he is just like Hitler. It didn't work.
They tried to use the fine print on the rules of how our primary process works in order to stop him. It didn't work.
They try to overstate everything he says and yell whenever anybody tries to bring reason into the discussion. It didn't work.

This is just the new thing. Take what he is saying now and misrepresent certain aspects of it to make it seem opposite to what he has been saying. They overstated the fact that he is going to ban Muslims. Now they overstate the fact that he says the ban is temporary and is anything more than a proposal in order to make it look like he is retracting his statements. What he really said was that he thinks there should be a temporary ban on Muslims entering this country.

This is some real doublethink brainwashing shit, guys. Call it out for what it is. This is the heaviest weapon they have used yet.

I knew that shit earlier was from shills, thanks for the confirmation

Banning Muslims is stupid. Not gonna work. Even Canadians know that is fucking retarded.

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trump-statement-on-preventing-muslim-immigration

That's not what happened at all.

from the beginning trump has literally just said he doesn't want undocumented muslims in the country.

but, saying he wants a complete and utter shutdown got him 6 months of front page advertising 100% free.

when the debates start he'll clarify and then when the MSM stops saying he's literally hitler, libtards will come vote for him in droves.

funny that shills are going against him for this, I'd guess about 1.5-2 more months of hillary shills at the most. there are less and less leads (posting opportunities) every day at the site I shill for her atm.

every campaign "promise" is a suggestion

He always said it was only a suggestion right from the beginning, faggot.

Mein neger

Great song

I see it as going one of three ways:

He goes full NatSoc, pisses off our allies, and we slowly morph into an isolationist nation, due to our recent vilification by communist-led eurotrash. Americans win.

He is a moderate. He will not confine himself to petty party politics. He will agree and disagree with people on both sides of the aisle, and will not hesitate to do what he thinks is right. America wins.

There is the distinct possibility that he is lying to us. He will either fuck himself to secure Shillary, or win and turn dem as fuck. The American people will no longer trust politicians, and there will be a greater push to reform our governments at all levels. America wins.

Sure is Reddit in here.

Wow, you Canucks really are scared we're going to Make America Great Again, huh?

What did your PM say, "if you suck off your enemies, they win" or something like that?

They tried to laugh and mock him. It didn't work.
They tried to attack his religion. It didn't work.
They tried to make people think he is just like Hitler. It didn't work.
They tried to use the fine print on the rules of how our primary process works in order to stop him. It didn't work.
They try to overstate everything he says and yell whenever anybody tries to bring reason into the discussion. It didn't work.

YOU TRY TO STUMP – YOU GET KICKED IN THE RUMP

This thread has really opened my eyes.
Thanks op, I'm a #hilldawg now

Honestly its their fault. Hes said over and over that EVERYTHING is negotiable. Its his biggest strength and weakness

>it didn't work

Except the only demographic that he definitely has is old white men. He's doing horribly with women of all races, blacks, Latinos, and young people. You faggots ignore the dozens of polls that have him losing by 10%+ and instead you hype up the couple that have him winning by 1%. Its some of the most desperate, pathetic cuckoldry that ive ever seen

TRUMP HAS BETRAYED ME FOR THE LAST FUCKING TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!! REEEEEE

VOTE LIBERTARIAN!!!!!!!!

Well, he's gonna appoint Cruz to the Supreme Court next year so better sooner than later.

look at the flags

Didn't he say *maybe we should look at* a pause in immigration from Muslim countries

I like his suggestion and I suggest he implement it.

>proposed ban
So pretty much what I said.

This isn't even funny anymore. Every fucking time he is backpaddling.
Guess I #FeelTheBern now

THAT DOES IT

I'm not a #cruzmissile

>cnn

Whoever is shilling as a retard with a Canadian proxy, well done, I'm triggered.

Umm he's always said it would be temporary. Are you retarded or a shill.

>leftists are so cucked that they actually make infographs whining about being called "cuck"
Truth hurts, nobody ever got into such a tizzy when "faggot" was the main insult.

Do you even know how a web crawler works?

Those mental gymnastics

CNN tried this bullshit earlier

Of course they cut out the part when Trump says, "until we get everything under control" or whatever

Luckily Kayleigh McEnany was there to bring it up. Too bad she did say they cut the tape before he could say the ban was temporary.

>thewrap.com/caitlyn-jenner-experienced-sex-change-regret-might-de-transition-biographer-says/

Fuck, Cruz was right.

Trump has played us all!

I think I'm Ready for Hillary!!

>Trying this hard

The left is getting real desperate now.

Is Canada Australia Jr.?

"Until we can figure out whats going on"

Wow. You've convinced me to vote for Hillary.

>i-im not a cuck, u are!
>posts screenshot of r/cuckold

Holy shit my sides

Jeb was too nice, and that was his downfall.

And has anyone noticed this pattern recently? Leftists pretending they're from Sup Forums and they're changing their views to try and start a bandwagon?

I know there is a visa waiver program that keeps people out if they've been to Iran, Iraq, Sudan, and Syria since May 2011

People say it's just for visa waivers, but only European countries, Japan, and Australia have that waiver.

The act also mentions nationals from Iran, Iraq, Sudan, and Syria

Yes. The entire system breaks down if you don't care.

Thanks for the post maple nigger.
I want to vote for Trump more than ever now.
Why? So I can lick your tears in November.

>hahaha drumpf is such a funny name! can you believe that he has such a stupid name is his real family name? hahaha :^)
>woah guys not cool, Caitlyn Jenner is a strong independent womyn. Don't ever address her as Bruce again you bigots
Lefties need to pick a side

Jesus Christ, it's been clear from the beginning that this "muslim ban" is a joke.

Despite all that he won out of all the Republicans. Unless old white men is the largest demographic by a long shot in this country, there is seriously wrong with how whoever you get your information from is representing the demographics.

We memed him to the candidacy, and we can meme him to the presidency. Using the strength of applied memetic engineering, or "meme magic", we can do anything. We can put Trump in an office that doesn't exist, like Grand Marshall of the United Nations after it is reformed into a military junta. World War 3 is being fought right now, and the battlefield is the mind. Memetics is the most potent weapon on that battlefield.

He only appears to be flip flopping because you liberal cucks blow everything he says out of proportion and when he clarifies you lose your shit and call him a flip flopper.

>changing goal posts
>citation needed
>old white men meme
Its so clear that you're a shill. Try harder

youtu.be/hFYQA0H7sH4

Yeah because the republican party is literally old white men

...its literally the opening lines of the press release you linked
everything is proposed until he becomes president. He currently has no power to ban muslims, thus his plans to ban them must be called "proposals".

Thats how you lose the election, "appeal to moderates"

I literally work for RealClearPolitics. Trump is going to win.

You guys know that 1/2 of all anti-Trumpkin post on here are just trolls meming ?

I'm a Trump supporter but the amount of butt hurt a "I'M DONE WITH TRUMP, I'M WITH HILLARY NOW" comment will inflict causes my sides to implode.

Yeah, those polls were so accurate at predicting the Republican primary huh?
You libtard are getting more and more desperate.
You really are that scared.

Oh God :DDDDD

You've never even seen a Trump rally. I went to the one in Kansas City. They're massive, and the one in KC was in a smaller venue. I am not old. There were blacks, whites, hispanics, women and men of all ages. You can't sit there and tell me to disbelieve things I have seen with my own eyes.

Yes. They're all bashing russia and pretending to be Asian race mixers and non racist nationalists.

There is already a no fly list that is almost completely muslim with little regulation to the criteria for being put on this list. Some from the UK have been banned just for attended a mosque that is considered a terror threat.

so yeah it won't be a problem.

>drumpf
>drumpfkins

Why do lefties say old white men like its an insult. Old white men where better than you and still are.

>i like turtles

The Muslim ban was always attached to "until we can figure out what's going on." Not terribly serious stuff if you can ask me.

What we really need is a blanket vetting process in which visitors to this country are sponsored by individual US citizens who accept a share of responsibility for these people's actions:

1. Civil penalties if the visitor commits a violent crime;

2. fines when they commit civil crimes;

3. fines if they are late leaving the country; and - most importantly -

4. shared investment in a sort of pension which is collected upon timely departure.

5 million more republican voters turned out than dems this primary.

Having one or two token minorities in a crowd doesnt mean anything

>those mental gymnastics in thinking that you'll flip people from Trump to Hillary
>those mental gymnastics in thinking you will get Trump voters to stay home and help Hillary win
Maybe this would work if there was someone else running on the left (Biden?), but you have to understand that Hillary is possibly the worst presidential candidate in the history of the country.

Wasn't it always an off-the-cuff remark?

I can also attest to this. I went to the Janesville Rally in Wisco and we had protesters yelling at black people in line for the rally

I knew Hillary and Bernie where only supported by old white men. I guess it means they're going to lose. I'm now a trumpanator

>one or two
Okay Goldstein.

Thats not 5 million more voters you idiot, its 5% more of ELIGIBLE VOTERS. Dems have way more eligible voters than Republicans