Why did she do it?

why did she do it?

Do what?

Do what? Get her tits reduced?

DONT OBJECTIFY HER YOU WOMAN HATING MISOGYNISTS!!!!!

The damage is done. Doesn't matter anymore.

Cool pic

Honestly, I kind of respect her as a 3rd wave feminist; she got a breast reduction and walks around with a ponytail that accentuates the weird shape of her head. She's actually going out and making herself less attractive and putting her money where her mouth is

real women dont need breasts asshole.

Huh?

Objectifying doesn't mean what you think it does.

Hey, you stole that from YLYL.

No, he took it from a different thread.

Gets a breast reduction

Still has DD's on a tiny frame.

What's confusing? She complains that women are oversexualized and mutilated her tits to desexualize herself. I don't support her bullshit ideology but I respect her for actually practicing what she preaches

I have the same pair of swimming boots

She probably did it for her back, retard. You're the creepy virgin sexualizing her.

She got her surgery because she has macromastia and her back was giving out. Her tits are still growing even after the surgery.

Is this a poorly written and conceived joke?

She's fat and gross

Yeah seriously. All the the very large breasted women I know complain about back problems.

Oh, that changes everything

Is this sarcasm?

you're like a 1 man cringe thread

Nope, it's a fact

Not OP, but the back excuse is lame. They make braces for that. Titties should be preserved at all cost.

That's a mental abberration, a mental disease.
>i'm a woman
>must deface my natural beauty because beauty is ugly

sorry, not into fatties.

nope, breast reduction is a common procedure, and many insurance policies will cover it for that very reason.

This thread is now ANTIFA only, no other posts allowed unless pro communism to support women!

Do what?