clyp.it/05babfnl
sendvid.com/eaeqg3sr
youtube.com/watch?v=cinJDxLUsNY
youtube.com/watch?v=u-0V_7TDWV0
youtube.com/watch?v=d3_s9rjdfOs
clyp.it/oxyva3ny
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

But who was output jack on pedal ??

Bc I killed the last thread with my last post I'll ask again here: any good guitar strap recommendations?

Make one

Levys or Mono straps if you can justify spending $50-60

PLEASE PLEASE help me

Empress Reverb or Strymon BigSky?

eventide space instead

I cannot justify spending that much so it looks like Ernie ball

8th for my latest upload
youtube.com/watch?v=j9wwGcyBaBI

did you fix the guitars nut yet?

nope

just use baking soda you miserable fool

just get the gibson lightning bolt and be done with it. Its not fucking fashion you faggot.

my ego doesnt let me do that

I bought a Line 6 Helix but now wish I had just bought a Fender Bassman because I literally only use the Fender Bassman patch with spring reverb and a few others including the orange and the mark.

Also, please poorfags, dont respond.
I dont give a shit how your shitty IBANEZ metal playing sounds through your shitty modeling katana modeling amp.

>Jackson USA SL2H Mahogany

Finally went to play my best guitar and found the neck broken. Maybe I didn't loosen the tension properly before UPS got it. I didn't take the guitar out after delivery. I just did a visual inspection and it looked good. It's been in storage for the last two months. Fuck!

Anyway, wat do?

besides blackhole i didnt really like this pedal

The picture.

fuck 25" scales
humans were not made to play retarded 25" scales, we were made to play 24" scales with a nice fat neck

I have baby hands so I'm getting a duo sonic after my next paycheck

Glue it.

Billie Joe and Angus Young and Mike Dirnt all play shit that has broke and been glued back together.

Prob should have a professional do it though.

get that paul gilbert guitar lol

>Effects Pedal Edition

>Effects Pedals?
>Effect Pedal?
>Effect Pedals?

Maybe, I'm over-thinking this?

i don't think it's real but best of both worlds for the OP photo.

i just submitted this solo to a local guitar forum's jam
clyp.it/05babfnl

Not sure who to trust in this jerkwater burg. Might have to ship it to the big city. Oh, the irony!

and here you can watch me playing it
sendvid.com/eaeqg3sr

Good solo. Lots of fun. Left ear kinda bugged me at around 35 seconds. Like one or two notes were mistakes.

theres no mistake at all at 35 seconds

How to i get a tone like this?
youtube.com/watch?v=cinJDxLUsNY

25 seconds? yes theres a mistake, that part was a bit unsure

>got excited to learn a guitar
>decided to buy one a month ago
>worked ok, except on day I somehow managed to break a string
>fixed it myself using youtube
>looks horrible, but at least it something
>few days later I was tuning a string and it also broke
>mfw.jpg
How JUST am I? Just wanted to learn guitar, didn't know it has high fucking maintenance.

user i barely replace my strings since i'm lazy and they last years

I replaced my strings three times in 2 years.

post an address already and I'll send you some money

>locking but
I'm with God Almighty® on this one

lulz "locking butt" works for me too, thanks Big Guy™

people can send shit if i post my address here

>locking butt
that's one way to keep the fa/gg/s out

What are some guitar songs with really good keyboard solos?

a song from the smoke on the water album

so? if you get a mystery box open that shit with some surgical gloves. what could you get in a letter that you'd be afraid of?

they can send hookers and pizza at my door and leave me to pay it

or worse, crazyaga can send some hitman. it is possible

i'll try to get a friend's address ok

Not a problem if you aren't a poorfag

>cant afford a nutjob
>not a poorfag

Oops, 25 seconds. Once again, I like the solo. It's only one note. I figure people post here for criticism so I listen for stuff. I doubt anyone else will have a problem with it.

I'd need a phone number to do that.
Just post a pic of the address written on a piece of paper next to your Les Paul and I'll send it. I don't care what address, you figure it out.

Rate my rig senpai.. haha

ok.
it will take a while to get some friends addres, are you around every day?

I never post here but I had to comment on all dat sexy Strymon gear....v nice

No, not everyday anymore. I use the archive to make sure I can save every picture posted in /gg/ so if your post gets deleted I'll still see it.

Eventually I'll snag a Timeline so I can make a smaller, more portable setup.. but strymon hasn't done me wrong. They sent me some free shirts for the support. So they made me happy. Plus just love the tones I get out of the pedals. And the amount of dialing in I can get

Nigga I only change my strings every few months.
How high are you tuning them? Get a tuner on your phone and tune it that way. Also when you first string the strings, grab them and lift/stretch them before you finish tuning. This helps stretch them out so they settle faster.

ok
provide, if you want, a keyword for me to use on such post so you can find it easier

so, i just bought an epi sheraton ii pro. thoughts?

i was thinking of purchasing some gibson 57 classic pickups to make it sound more like a 335 because im not a big fan of the stock ones

Guitar
LIterally 10/10
10/10
AMP
Literally
10/10
Pedal Board
6/10. I don't like pedal boards just get a helix or fractal. Also no blues driver or memory man.
Room
0/10.

Dude clean your fucking shit up. Trash bag. Ninja turtle box? disgusting cords. Literal Trash everywhere. Carpet is like 40 years old and hasnt been vacuumed once. .

Please. user. You rig is great but have some respect and clean up your house.

I have a Gibson SG and a Bassman but its next to some copper modern art pieces on a hardwood floor with some Scandinavian furniture. The mahogony gibson uses on thei guitars is just sexy artwork. It looks clean and tasteful and makes women I have over think I'm an intelligent man. Your rig could be sexy and make you look like a well kept sophisticated pussy slayer but its just a shit hole of cords and and literal trash i mean come on.

I'd sell all the pedals and get a fractal FX or just get a blues driver and a memory man and clean that up.

get some duncan seth lovers so it sounds like an actual 335

If it's written on a piece of paper next to your Les Paul I won't miss it, I've saved every pic ever posted in /gg/.

wow great ok then

That's one of the only reasons I'd consider giving you money at all, I have a pic of your dick with a fuse in it in a folder titled Nigger Toe ;^)

>this nigga..
>when you spent all the money on the rig and have to settle for the shithole apt..
>fractal.. naw senpai

I'll take your tongue lashing because you right about needing to
Vacuum.. but messy apt with the set up still getting me laid my dude

but the seth lovers arent waxed, they apparently sound pretty bad in a gigging environment. microphonics n sheeit bro

>getting me laid my dude
you think someone would really do that? ..just go on the internet and tell lies?

Duh

i've been learning for a few months now, and am free from too many expenses for a while so i have enough for a decent amp. anyone have any experience with pic related, or should i just get a fender champion 20 since i'm not planning on wasting that much anyway.

Jesus, just kill yourself already you pristine effeminate douche

I want to make songs that use jazz chords for a more punkish style but i dont want to drown in overdrive. what fx pedals should i buy

Well you won't be needing a tuner pedal

Should I get a used Ibanez RG2550 from 2006 for ~660 dollars?

I broke 2 strings in my first 4 weeks and then havent broken any in about a year.

how cute :3

I'm looking to get my first amp. Mostly into high gain, loud and heavy music, but also some clean stuff.
Would a roland micro cube GX suffice for a bedroom situation or should I ignore that and get a bigger (10 or 20 watt) one? I could really use some advice on this, as the supply of "beginner" amps turns out to be pretty huge.
I had my eye on the yamaha THR10, but that's quite pricey (which isn't necessarily a deal breaker) and may ONLY be suited for bedroom use and not for doing anything with other musicians.

The Source Audio Ventris comes out very soon I believe

Like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=u-0V_7TDWV0

what kind of music do you play pal?

wew guitar general has really gone down the drain in the last year hasn't it

how's the Helix treating you?

why don't u set it up for FX it what ever

i play 25.5", and i love it, nigger.
my acoustic is 26"
also, fuck Gibson necks, and anything less than 25.5"

It's okay, little buddy.

A little bit of everything. In enjoy writing ambient stuff. But I also enjoy writing theatrical stuff like something you would hear off a Dear Hunter album.
And then again, part of me wants to start a band that has a lot of sounds found on a Brand New/Manchester Orchestra album haha

get the 20 watt Roland cube you metal playing shit

just started playing guitar two weeks ago, found cool deal where i can pay $83 for 8 separate payments for this guitar on American Musical
is it worth it? is this a scam? and should i buy such a nice guitar this early on?

>a LiTtLe BiT oF EvErYtHiNg xP haha
just fuck off strymon shill

I'd tell you to kill yourself but I'm sure the poor hygiene diet, and lack of exercise that the lower class embraces as a 'lifestyle' is doing that already.

Didn't mean to offend your poor faggot taste. Faggot. Hows that Boss Katana and Chinese Ibanez sounding user? Finally learn that sweet metal riff? Hows the natural reverb in the shit hole you call a home sounding?

Rate this cover of Waves plz

youtube.com/watch?v=d3_s9rjdfOs

>should I get an Ibanez

no.

looks shit friend, not a fan of Epiphone desu.

don't spare money buying a guitar, it rarely loses value anyways if you take care of it.

never heard the original but its well played as it is

I noticed that the Vintage series Fenders do and also non Gibson non Fenders do.

Others wise yeah you can spend alot on Gibson and Fender and sell it for the same or more depending on your skills. I've only lost money on one guitar over the years and that was because I was lazy and sold it to Guitar Center instead of privately.

will my guitar lose value? i take care of her

How much should I try and sell my old VM Jazzmaster for on Craigslist?

should i buy an expensive (for me thats like $500+) guitar at all if im just starting out?

thinking about buying an Earthquaker Rainbow Machine. Anybody has one of those? Im afraid ill just end up with a one trick pedal that makes that wierd sound with the magic button.

the original is way better lol, couple mistakes in my version...

hi /gg/uys criteek my mathy thing pls. think it needs vocals or something to unboring it. what u guys think?

>clyp.it/oxyva3ny

How do I learn how to play the guitar just by hearing?

Waves - Guthrie Govan

the guy is a legend

To me it seems like a pedal you would love or hate. I think you have to try it before you buy it.