Stop resisting gringo boys, you belong to us!

Stop resisting gringo boys, you belong to us!

I'm not:)

Gay af

I wouldn't resist but every latina I meet is either taken or had fifty kids before they were twelve.
I would love latina mujer

picture reminds me of this Finnish movie where a neo-nazi falls in love with a single mother that has kid with a black guy.
In the end he accepts the kid and gets kicked out of the neo-nazi group.

sounds like a typical hollywood oscar-bait movie

Sounds like propaganda (((ish))) bullshit

Why's he drinking orange juice?

Was he cucked or did she already have the kid?

Tfw no latina qts in the midewest

What are you talking about? Yes there are.

From what he said it seems like she already had the kid.

Post latina boipuss

Not him, Michigan here
There really aren't
I know more finns and pollocs than I do Latina qts

sounds touching

This is the American west in a nutshell. White supremacist gangs and Mexicans teaming up to kill us good Black folks. I hope you other races are ready for the Africa tier genocide which is about to take place, prepare for slavery.

I live in Ohio and I meet them all the time

WWW.FOURCHAN.ORG/INT

>tfw no latinas in canada
how to get latina gf if no latinas in canada?

The Mexican gangs pushed out the black gangs because you were a bunch of bitch faggots.

theres finns in the us? hmmmmmm

>tfw Latina gf
>all that thicc latin booty
>all that traditional Catholic latina woman attributes
>that cookin skill
>that caring nature
>that femininity that only a fan of traditional values could appreciate

Former advocate of white only here. Traditional Latina with strong religious convictions is far better.

Mexicans and the other Hispanic filth are a bunch losers who kill each other and chop each other up in pieces. They believe in a White Jesus which is historically inaccurate because Jesus was a Black man from the tribe of Judah. Mexicans are just mad because Blacks have been raping them for hundreds of years. I hope you dirty wetbacks are ready for the big race war coming up, were going to take out you crackers as well.

Every time I've visited family in Mexico there's been depictions of a mestizo Jesus not a white Jesus. Good post other than that

black """people""" stink lol

no resistance here, please dominate me

Black people are Americans who fought against the Spanish and the other Latin American countries we are not gang members, we have every right to defend ourselves against these dirty wetbacks. It's mostly white and mexicans gangs that cause trouble and target good Black folks like myself. I hope your ready to get hung from a tree bitch, were coming for you.

Jesus was not a meztizo(lol) he was a Black man from the Tribe of Judah. You should go back to mexico and stay there beaner, untill you learn to educated yourself.

I was born here. I'm also not even fully Mexican

I think latinas go better with Blacks for obvious reason.

stfu beaner

You seem mad Jamal

The Negro is the classiest man in the Americas. It's the shame the other races are envious of our natural spirit.

Mexicans are heavy into bestiality.

Wow... gladly, desu.

They also smell of shit and piss.

we wuz gawds n shiet

dude, all we have to do is shut down the busline and all you can do then is burn down your own neighboorhood.

imo the only real perk of being flooded with mexicans is they drive blacks out of urban neighborhoods and make them habitable by humans.

>tfw no gf

At least I'm not a Mexican. Your people have been brainwashed for centuries. At least Black Americans(I know you wish you were American) stand for the truth and fight for justice. We our the foundation of America which is why you envy us and hate us, you want to be us. You like niggas dontcha?

Reminder that the best women of all ethnicities go for white men.

You're just mad the average Mexican woman is a BBC cumsucker.

I offer little to no resistance and anyone mad in this thread is a white, jewish or asian girl.

Count your blessings.

...and at the inverse, the worst women of all ethnicities go for black men.

lucky guy, she has nice tits.

thats where you're wrong puto

So they can take your money and destroy you? The White man is unwise which is why he's going to be taken out of power.

>brainwashed
>you envy us
>You like niggas

The woman are going into Slavery after we kill and take out the Caucasian. All woman will be subjugated and be put back in their place at bottom feeders and servants to the Negro of America.

At least I'm not a heathen wetback that prays to idols. I'd rather be dead than be a wetback at one of these industrial farms here the States. At least I know there's going to be a race war, I can't wait to scalp one of you savages.

nah, this one was lame; you must improve your memes user, you can't be that repetitive and expect to be as funny

I'm not your friend mexican. My family has lived in the American West for hundreds of years . I know your game. I have you people down, you better watch your back.

Wtf!!!! Why is this happening?????

Leave America alone Mexican. The White man is for the White woman.

>Compton T Shirt

This post proves this You devils aren't welcome in our neighborhoods. Leave us Black folks be or you'll regret it.

Leave the Black man alone gaijin.

I can accept a latina ,but blue eyes would be preffered

Then she wouldn't be a latina, you mong.

NIgga stop. There are blue eyed negroes you cunt

>mfw these comments

America still has a future.

You are such a dumdum

Not the same thing.

The brown mestizos you see here that in no way look white, are all around 50% genetically European.
The ones that are 80 to 90% white are basically the same as MUHH 1/68th CHEROKEE PRINCESS HURRITAGE fags

Yes i know. But if a euro miexed with an indian. you get a 50%. That would be a latina. She has brown eyes her father has blue eyes. Now she has a kid with another man that has a blu eyed european and a indian as mother and father. The kids can now have blue eyes and still are 50% indian.

>tfw no chicana gf

I see your point, but realistically speaking, when you see a latina with blue eyes in RL, she is so white that she isn't really latina even more.
That was the point I was making.

in most cases u are right

Damnit white boy have all the Elliot Roger kids with Asian girls that you want, but stay away from our qt brown girls, got it???

Tfw half black and half mexican stop fighting.

>tfw latina gf tells you to cum in her pussy even though she's not on birth control

stop ivan

I've done it before, they don't get pregnant though. I don't know how they do it because I usually come inside twice in less than six months.

I know that feel my dude

CHI

you're the worst

Brujería obviously