Quick! There's been a containment breach! Roll to see which SCP you'll be containing...

Quick! There's been a containment breach! Roll to see which SCP you'll be containing. The last four numbers of your post are your SCP. IF the number is above 3999, loop back to 0. IE, 4999 would be 0999, 5999 would be 1999, etc.

Also general SCP thread. Talk about your favorites and which ones you hate.

Other urls found in this thread:

scp-wiki.net/scp-yournumber
scp-wiki.net/scp-2647
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Rolling

rolls

rollerino

rollin

R o l l

Rolling.

My favorite is probably scp-610, just because it's one of the first SCP's I read and it got me into them, the field logs are amazing.

Sex doll. Neato

Rollin Rollin rollin

Let's see how I'll die.

You know, when I got my SCP tattoo as my first tattoo when I was 19, I never thought it would catch on.
But seeing these threads every now and then give me hope that people out there know what the fuck Im talking about when they point to it and ask about it.
Thanks guys.

Also rolling.

SCP has been dead for years ever since the SCP-2000 contest. All of the newer entries suck shit.

What's your tattoo of, just the logo?

I think you're pretty safe

lets see

It's just some stupid pills that let you get all the effects of being under the sun without being under the sun.

Yeah, but I was going to get it partially covered up by Radical Larry, 682, and 173, like the top half of the logo is visable. Currently working on the art for it.

roll

Rolling

i got you guys, im a little baked tho

I plan on getting an SCP tattoo here soon. Been into SCP since early 2011 and I'm still strongly interested. But the 3000s are pretty shitty.

Rolling

Roll

let's do this bitches

Lucky for you we're almost to the three thousands. Kek

Roooooooolllllllllllll

The reason I got into it was because I saw that Containment Breach needed art directors, so I signed up.
I was into them when 173 originated from that creepy pasta, but I was one of the lead artists to work on the game.
So its a part of me I guess.

Wow. Mine's already dead. Neato

Rill

hahaha i can't figure out how to get my scp number can someone help a brotha.

I'm ready to get owned

here we go

Probably SCP-1867...it's one of the more silly scp's, but it also has a lot of ambiguous backstory that puts a sci-fi lens over the 1800', which is something that I've yet to see since.

You got 2563

scp-wiki.net/scp-yournumber

im stoned too what the fuck

scp-wiki.net/scp-2647

Gotta fucking contain an incorporeal Insurance Company. Like a shitty neighbor, SCP-2647 is a pain in the ass.

you a hero

roll

fuuuck i gotta contain some dinosaur zombie nigga how am i supposed to do that shit

rolling

Rawling

so confused, mine on the website is a fucking language?

roll rolll

You gotta contain a language. Have fun

You mean like vitamin d supplements?

I'm gonna die

posting a key
0, 4, 8= 0___
1, 5, 9= 1___
2, 6= 2___
3, 7= 3___

ITT: no SCP authors, just D class scum

I mean vitamin D is a vitamin that the sun gives out but there is a lot more to sun exposure lol

gtfo summerfag

Does the pill give you sunburn too or no?
Can you overdose on the pill and die of sunburn?

rolling for a quick death

Series one soon
Let's go boys

honestly I don't even know what we are talking about, I just saw that he said the sun and vitamin D felt cliche to me so I was figuring it does a lot more. A burn would make sense for SCP lol

Bullshit. Are you the sun? Exactly

Rolling for something good

Rawlin

what if I am the sun? motherfucker I'm gonna go supernova and destroy everything that you love

Statue get

Please nothing bad

roll

I got a bitch that can mutate me at will.
I may or may not be fucked, lads

meh why not

FUCK this is probably the worst SCP, I'd have to move to Detroit and give amnestics to meth addled squatters all day that are probably getting high off the damn things. Object class safe, yeah right.

> Item #:SCP-2530

> Object Class:Safe

> Special Containment Procedures:A surveillance system has been installed in the interior and exterior of SCP-2530, and all entryways have been barricaded to prevent instances of SCP-2530-A from exiting. All trespassers are to be subdued and administered amnestics by Agents from Surveillance Post 935. Any alterations in behavior are to be reported to the current SP Head for revisions in containment procedures.

> Description:SCP-2530 is an abandoned warehouse located in Detroit, Michigan.

Holy fucking kek
Fave fun, nigga

LIZARD GET

roll

LIZARD PLSSS

pretty solid roll thread
ill give it a go

REEEE

Rolling

I got a bird/lizard thing that spergs out when it gets dark and eats people while they sleep, some steampunk goggles that tell you everything about a machine if it's complex enough, and a 5km patch of land in the desert that makes animals if any of the sand gets wet, which then proceed to try and kill the nearest person.

Fuck it, please be gentle. Please be that vending machine or sad robot girl or drawing girl. Please don't be statue or lizard or Regan VHS.

ok

Rollin

Roll

Im fucking whatever i roll

>Security teams have been deployed to counter the breach, all remaining researchers find your nearest patrol and they will lead to to the surface for evacuation as we await Nine Tailed deployment

IMG did not upload

Rollerino

I'm glad this is still a thing, these gave me a spoop or two back in the day

Roll

Can't fuck a house so reroll

I got a fucking van

Roll

>Implying you can't fuck a house
You just need to get creative

roll

Roll

Seriously a fucking pedophile