Dadrocker here. Why does everyone go into an autistic rage when I say I don't like Sup Forumscore...

Dadrocker here. Why does everyone go into an autistic rage when I say I don't like Sup Forumscore? I simply don't enjoy it, but you guys act like I butchered your entire family

They can't handle a difference of opinion, especially when that other person listens to more visceral music compared to their whinier pseudo-intellectual garbage. Keep not listening to Sup Forumscore, user! If you wanna branch, add some classical music to your listening, but never that Sup Forumscore garbage.

>Kiss
>Queen
>Cucktallica
>JOJO REFERENCE XD
>Iron Maiden
>AC/DC
>The two most overrated Sabbath albums
>No Heaven and Hell

You are a mixed bag, you like some cool shit but at the same time listen to actual shit

Because Sup Forums follows the Pitchfork/Fantano/Scaruffi hivemind and they consider anything that people outside of their comfort zone enjoy "pleb garbage."

There's nothing inherently wrong with dadrock, shit you're allowed to enjoy both Animal Collective and AC/DC. The problem is people here treat music with this sense of tribalism and think expressing any opinion that goes against the hivemind is bad.

I've tried, and the only Sup Forumscore I like is Talking Heads and King Crimson but nothing else.

Holy fuck kys

Painkiller blows all Sup Forums-core out of the water. Touch of evil is pretty faggy though.

The funny thing is I got into this music because of JoJo.

>cucktallica
Why do right-wingers not know how puns work? I'm on your side now but I though "libtard"was gonna be the worst of it.
"Muh tallica" or "Metallicuck" are good alternatives that actually makes sense. Please pun more responsibly.

>Metallica
>Talking Heads
>Black Sabbath
>Pink Floyd
>Yes

This is a Sup Forums core chart idiot.

This

I wasn't aware all of those were Sup Forumscore.

I don't care about politics, I just like using Cucktallica because its better for shitposting, because you immidiatly read ''cuck'' first

>those Asia albums

anything after S/T is kind of samey, but good ELO album choices

They're not. Besides, drones on here never listen tp more than 1 album from any of those bands.

Everything on here is Sup Forums core, not just the top. Talking Heads is on your chart also which is definitely /mu core.

Because there is a lot of good music out there that dad rockers are too close minded to listen to. Stuff like Led Zeppelin is really good, but I cringe when I remember my 13 year old self thinking that Led Zeppelin IV was the best album ever. Your list is filled with hot garbage too. Not even good dad rock.

>drones on here never listen tp more than 1 album from any of those bands.
>Pink Floyd
>Talking Heads

Autistic or underage?

>90125
just came by to say NICE man B)

Where the fuck is Y&T you pleb????

dadrock boring