What do you think and know about Serbo-Croatian mutual history? And who would you support if a war brakes out?

What do you think and know about Serbo-Croatian mutual history? And who would you support if a war brakes out?

Other urls found in this thread:

spankbang.com/j8lu/video/coco de mal short hair
youtube.com/watch?v=k15GF6bkLDM
youtube.com/watch?v=U97eCjWdrvo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who cares? Fuck both of them Balkanian niggers.

I would support my Catholic brethren.

Anytime brother

KOSOVO IS SERBIA

Nice people,I like both.

This girl is Serbian:

spankbang.com/j8lu/video/coco de mal short hair

>And who would you support if a war brakes out?
Between? Us and them?
Kek getaloadofthisguy.jpg

The only war I'm interested in is the one we'll make together with our Ex-Yu brothers in Kosovo, when the time comes.
Everything else is jew propaganda and bullshit.

>war

Very unlikely, we don't even have a mandatory military service anymore.

Just because you have minor religious differences it doesn't mean you are different nations. Get along with yourselves

Jewgoslavia was a great country.

I went to what is now Croatia so... I'm a #CroBro

>who would you support if a war breaks out?

The Serbo-Croatian alliance to remove Albo-Turkish kebob from the Balkans for good.

I think we're both pretty tired of serb vs cro wars..

Croatia would defeat them as always even though i belive future confilcts will force croatia and serbia to work against kebab

>гoвнoпocтoвaњe

Mope мpш гoвнo јeднo јeвpeјcкo.

Убиј ce cтoкo.

>Albo-Turkish
Nice meme faggot

I know you really Hitler for bringing back Croatia.

I would probably side with Croatia because they're the underdog, and every good war needs adversaries of equal strength.
And because the war would probably started by you Serbs and your Russia-like, turbo-uncompromising butthurt nationalism.

you really hate Hitler*

>as always
there was literally one conflict between Croats and Serbs and even that conflict wasn't really Croatia vs. Serbia but rather Serb rebels in Croatia
and before WW2 there were no conflicts between Croats and Serbs
dumb retard

>Croatia would defeat them as always
Kek...You have never fought against Serbia btw, only Serbian people and civilians. I'd rather side with dirty Bosnians mudslimes, than with subhumans who suck dick of every ocuppator

I've met a few Serbians and they've been annoying, poor and dumb. Every Croatian that I've met, four of them, have been pretty chill, cool, attractive and intelligent.

By my standards Serbia is just another piece of shit eastern Euro country and Croatia is a beautiful country.

i root for the serbians so that we can hoist away our rightufl clay from the croatian jews

give me back my fucking sea and istria you god damn kikes

You are a retard for asking this kind of question on Sup Forums

And all you are going to get is retarded answers from either side.

The fuck are you going to fight a war with, faggot, all your 3 tanks in working order, Croatia will bring their 2 jets so you can duke it out.

And what for, since neither of you can achieve a decisive victory, all you will achieve is bloodshed, with no significant gains on either side.

Take a hike, homo.

>by my anecdotes
Croats and Serbs literally act the same
differences are purely political
so either you're lying or you're dumb enough to draw conclusions from meeting 4 people
>Bosnians mudslimes
>than with subhumans who suck dick of every ocuppator
but that's literally it kek

>and before WW2 there were no conflicts between Croats and Serbs
Oh you dumb, retarted fuck. What about Karađorđević Dynasty and chetnik terror role-modelled by Stalin? You dumb fuck.

Lol get mad Montenigger

>that picture

One can dream....

>You have never fought against Serbia btw, only Serbian people

that's not a war
>chetnik terror
I keep hearing about this yet I never ever saw some Croat name where that happened and what was the scale

fuck you austria you smartass, take in the god damn immigrants that your mommy pushed in to my country

asshole

bumping with mexicans in gook car on american road looking like gypsies

youtube.com/watch?v=k15GF6bkLDM

>all these Slovenians not realizing they're Croats raped by Jews/Germans
Kek.
Also, why would I fight Serb brothers?
>unite
>kill retard leaders
>annex Bosnia, Slovenia and Kosovo
>Slovenia to Croatia, Kosovo to Serbia, Bosnia divided
>maximize efficiency of relations while avoiding 3rd Yugoslavia
>???
>profit

This

Also, form a joint army taskforce exclusively for swift kebab removal operations.
>rent out our services to the cucks in the West
>clear everything in a matter of months
>profit

They'd probably find a way to stab us in the back, like usual tho.

They fought against Serbs in Croatia, so called Krajina Serbs. The country of Serbia was never at war with Croatia.

P.S.
>DUMB FUCKING IMBRED ANGLO
>ETERNAL ANGLO
REEEEEEE
FUCK YOU, ANGLO!

>tfw I am both
Nationalists from both side hate my guts since I'm the first to laugh their bullshit

Grandpap emigrated from Croatia in 1912, gonna side with my ancestral homeland

Your grandpappy is a traitor.

your 25k strong army is fierce, we better lock our children in the basements but that's exactly where you'd want them

>emigrate because of peronospora/famine literally killing him/his family
>traitor
>le nationalists hate my guts hehe
>its not because I am a communist,its because I am a member of mixed breed
Are you retarded or what?

>we better lock our children in the basements but that's exactly where you'd want them
kek

anyways, with who do I side with? don't care, I just wish both would leave my country alone.

This is literally the paradise. We should enslave Mountain Jews,oh,whoops,Slovenians as scribes(accountants/investment bankers/quants...) and exterminate all non-Croats/Serbs.If Hobbes was born here that would be his Utopia.

I feel though that in real life it would be the Croats with the knife and the Serbs with the gun.

You get split.

A Muslim nation shouldn't even exist in Europe.

O' 'ello there Tome.
My ancestors didn't emigrate. What you said is not a valid argument.

So is Stoya. Well half Serbian, half scottish

Would support Serbs

its not muslim, you braindead asshole.
and you say that like you know shit about islam or europe.

This

He's right. Islam doesn't belong in Europe. Period.

says who?

No more wars between Christians pls. Destroy Bosnia and Kosovo tho

Serbia so I can listen to more sweet war music
youtube.com/watch?v=U97eCjWdrvo

Oh herro there honorary pirate aryan. Zapisi me na algebri sutra. Mogli bi pit navecer,bez zajebancije. Sto se arumenata tice,priznajem samo jedan,argument funkcije i to od Blejzevica.

Says my ancestors that kicked them out, only to be let back in by you fuckers living there today. It's fucking disgusting to know my lineage and see the state of Europe.

>when the time comes
you guys have been waiting for *your time to come* for a thousand years now and you're no closer to not being cucked now than you were 1000 years ago

SERBIA!

croats

We say so you assfuck wannabe turk

I'm white(ish), I'm muslim, me and my ancestors still live here, so who has the right to kick me out from "my" land?

Zapisat ću te. Ja sam uvijek za pit, samo zovi.
Also,
>resorting to uni memes to distract and avoid an argument
Ebin :DD

jk brah I love dem memas

I love them both.

idk, the one who isnt a muslim.

serbia

Says fucking Theodosius while watching Roaches,oh pardon me, Ottomans cadtung their monster bombards in situ under the walls of Constantinople. If you are unable to see how Islam is not in concordance with the Western Civilization you are either an ignoramus or a muslim(that means that somewhere down the line one of your ancestors betrayed his people/faith for privileges). Although,aforementioned categories intersect greatly. Fuck you roach scum,eat shit and die.

mmmmmmm oblizo bi joj pizdac

Those who aren't traitors. People like to talk about how Christianity is not European at all even though Christianity ended up adopting parts of European paganism to fit with the people. Islam is completely removed from actual European culture and is actually an invading culture.
Being the descendant of an invader does not make you any less of an invader.

*casting
Fucking cellphones brah.
>mentioning arguments and not molly posting
Its like 2016.
shiggy diggy ma nigga

but it has been in europe in one form or another since the 8th century, in many different places. so how is that not compatible?

>European paganism to fit with the people
so did islam, you're just ignorant and don't know it.

>says the mexican with a nigger president
Ayy burgerkin pls.

OC 4u.
I can not shig the dig anymore, dear classmate.

I wont even delve into serious discussion here since youare unable to spell out your stance. I hopes that I can educate a roach I will point out,using an absurd metaphor, what a collosal cretin you are.
>something has been somewhere and it was opposed fiercly while it was there so how is that not compatible
This is your post.
Using your genius-tier modal logic you could deduce that cancer is compatible with the existence of a human being and that is should be embraced by the same being even though his own immunological system is opposed to it. It doesnt take a whole lot of brainpower to draw analogies to historical references in which you can clearly see that Islam is literally treated like cancer by the Europeans,the fact that the modern immunological system(traditionalis) has been fucked due to AIDS ( cultural marxism/postmodernism etc. ) does not nullify the fact that it remains a cancer.

8/10
Keks were had.
Usput,vrlo vjerojatno cemo pit sutra,javit cu ti kroz popodne.

check these mad dubs

I shall drift into the alcheringa now, for I am weary and wish to dream of a world with no Nermina. Sail well, kamerad.

not close but check mine

Why hasn't this happened? Would it resolve the bosnian question. And is a 3rd entity in bosnia a actual comprise?

I'd support the one that wins at the end and I'd watch with enjoyment

Thread lightly comrade,Nerminas power knows no limits and refrains from nothing,so long as its mathematically rigorous.

protestantism was opposed fiercely too, so it must mean it's incompatible with europe according to your dumbass logic

see im a beast.

as for the topic: i would support serbia because Milos Raonic is my nigger

Good job leaf.

Croatia Serbia Slovenia are cool.

Remove Republic of Skopje, Albania, Montenegro, Bosnia and Kosovo.

Dude what, what's wrong with mountaineering niggers? We're literally just seaworthy Serbs.

>trying so hard to use a heavy vocabulary to appear smart
>argument is an elementary-school comparative method that is laughable
typical croat, always trying to seem smart, rather than to actually be smart.

>being this much of an imbecile
Protestantism stemmed from WITHIN the European culture,more precisely from the Catholic Church. The Church never viewed them as foreign horde invaders,but as misguided heretical brethern.
It is a historical fact that Islam was opposed withput exception since filthy roaches stepped on the Old Continent for the first time,from Poitres to the Balkan wars Islam was opposed,its followers on European clay rightfully regarded as traitors and its teachings looked down upon as theologically immature and outright retarded. You are a descendant of traitors,and I ,like Cordeanu Zela, hold traitors in very low regard.
Stereotipicna glupa kockoglsva bosancina. Ubij se.

Istria was never yours you alpine mongoloid

Croats hate Serbs.

It's the simple truth.

Croats would rather let their boys be raped by the pope than live in peace and love with their serbian brothers.

Ask a Croat, he will admit it.

Croats are bros, I'm tired of Serb vs Cro wars too.

It's time to Make our Countries Great Again!

>I did not tone down my vocabulary since I am on Sup Forums and I am not an pretentious prick
> I did not explicitly state that I am going to use an metaphor to point out logical inconsistency of your "argument"
Also,refute anything I said you filthy roach. I dare you,I double dare you.

Should I remind you that there exist a stereotypical picture of a Bosniak as an imbecile. You are the laughing stock of the entire region traitorous scum,remove yourselves.

I knew there was a reason I thought she was so hot

Also,not an argument you dumb kebab.

Disregard indefinite articles,my phone is being a cunt.

you do know that christianity was thought to be heretic for centuries in europe, do you? you do know that christians were hunted and desecrated by the europeans cause it was some crappy religion of some crappy palestinian jew claiming to be the only god?
so if that forigen religion can be practiced in europe, among europeans, why can't the other be practiced too? Is it the holy first dibs rule?

/devilish/

Should I remind you that there is no stereotypical picture of a croat, that's how significant you and your cocksucking ass licking culture is.
get the fuck out of here you pathetic moron, whats the problem, some bosnian fucked your mom or something?

serbs are subhumans, idgaf about croats

pmf cucks detected

and Islam stems from the same root as Christianity. if one Abrahamic religion is compatible with European culture than so are the other two.

>It is a historical fact that Islam was opposed withput exception
France was allied to Ottoman Empire from 1536 to Napoleon's campaigns in Egypt in 1789. That's over two hundred years. Before that you had countless instances of temporary alliances, christian lords swearing fealty to sultan and whatnot. In the 18th and 19th century UK and Ottomans had cordial relations that resulted in alliance during the Crimean War.

>mali guzobolni hrvatic biva rektan analno cinjenicama