What are you eating for todays championship games?

What are you eating for todays championship games?

your mum lol #rekt

Fasting because I want to lose 25 lbs by summer

Ed Edd and Eddy is the worst show ever aired on Television. It makes Jersey Shore and Honey Boo Boo look like Citizen Kane compared to that atrocity. If I were to met the morons who created that turd, I'd probably get cancer just by looking at the fucker. The show is so bad, I'd rather burn in hell than watch that insult to cartoons. Calling it the biggest and most putrid and disgusting pile of shit on Earth isn't enough. No insult can do justice to this fuck of a show. It's insufferably bad, the kind of bad that made Satan who he is now. It's so vile that simply it's existence in the universe is completely toxic. It's completely and utterly shit. The fact that it is in the same category as other cartoons, hell, the fact that it is considered a normal creation on Earth makes me lose hope in the world infinitely. If you never saw it, stay the hell away, you'd rather twist your testicles off than watch that shit. It's not even watchable. It doesn't entertain, it just gives the urge to kill yourself. Please do the world a favor and avoid this steaming hunk of anti-matter, it'll make your life, and the entirety of humanity better.

4/10

A salad.

not sure yet, i have some leftover chinese food in the fridge, and a steak i can grill, its a game time decision

steak burrito from chipotle breh

Got some flank steak at Krogers, green pepper and onions, bacon, and velveeta cheese
Sloppy Cheese Steak sammiches

Got Steelers

Ribs. Baby back ribs from the rainy California.

Vodka and Wings over Worcester

Menudo for first game

Pizza for second

Enjoy your diarrhea bro

chicken bake from costco

aware me?

I'd get diarrhea literally every time I ate chipotle

>amerieats

can't you watch a game of sports without stuffing your face?

It ain't Sunday without some Menudo and bbq

Alton Brown's baby back ribs

ive got some fried chicken, some corn bread with honey, baked beans, and creamed corn. i called in sick to work tomorrow. im going to try, and forget that most of the time im wishing for death.

Same way you fags can't go 3 hours without drinking tea and making your teeth even browner. Guess that's why it takes a >dentist to beat you

LMAOOOOOOOOOO GOTEM

Watch me stuff my pearly white face, europoor

Mommy got me tendies from Bojangles

Get Rekt Bongistan

Im about to eat 10 buffalo wings, an order of chicken nachos, some freedom fries and 20 miller lites

really, really, really good banter mate. thanks for sharing.

There are people in this thread who aren't ordering 10 different types of wings with 10 different sauces from Buffalo Wild Wings

>tfw i watch every sporting event alone
>tfw i never eat any "gameday" food while watching, just normal stuff
>tfw holocaust mode skinny too

feels weird

looks like heart burn

Tendies

Go order some food nigga

No ones stopping you

I had a chicken titty with rice because I'm a fat fuck attempting to be less fat

get out of my thread faggot

GIMME GIMME CHICKEN TENDIES
BE THEY CRISPY OR FROM WENDYS

Who gets to hold the football at you guys' watching parties today?

My Dad usually gets to hold it but today I think my brother might.

My 17 year old Asian/Australian girlfriend is coming over later. I'm going to be eaitng her pussy before she eats my ass. Why does Asian pussy taste so damn good, lads.