Early onset dementia. Just like daddy Fred Trump

Early onset dementia. Just like daddy Fred Trump.

>pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karen_Wetterhahn
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dimethylmercury
alz.org/alzheimers_disease_early_onset.asp
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>not having context
>making some shit up and passing it off as news

playing 4d reverse chess in your head can be distracting at times

better than all alternatives

OK, context.

>same limo every time

>same place every time

>no other limos

>only one with the silly flags and presidential seals

Early
Onset
Dementia

there's your fucking context

This is pure genius at work. His erratic movements make it harder for potential threats, such as snipers, to target him.

ok

are you saying early onset dementia is literally the ONLY way to explain this video?

it could be that or common onset stupidity

Or you could just be an overly-critical self-righteous dbag because you don't like the guy.

the retard was tweeting nonsensical shit today. like..... :O

you got something better?

>let's hear it

kind of a Hillary move there. huh.

are you able to come up with another valid reason why he walked past the only limo he was supposed to go to and then he had to be guided back to where he was supposed to be

I don't believe I'm being overly critical I mean common onset stupidity is common and no one can deny it affects Donald Trump often

and the only other thing I can think of is that he's faking it and if he's faking being stupid then he has problems

that look on his face

I have an uneasy feeling that the powers that be are slowly poisoning him. They keep losing when fighting him directly so they slowly destroy the source of the genius, probably with some slow-acting untraceable shit like prion-laced ice cream.

>the powers that be a

you forgot to capitalize that

The Powers That Be

why are you posting that nobody wants her to be president

both Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump are the two most disliked politicians to have ever existed in US history

Saw one today where he was at that G20 meeting and sitting facing the wrong way. The British Prime Minister had to turn him around

WHAT?!

Could of been told to go to a building, then Secret Service changed plan.

Could of saw a person he wanted to talk to before Secret Service told him to get in limo first.

Hot Dog stand out of frame, his health advisor said no.

A CNN reporter was spreading fake news but when he got closer realized it was just MSNBC.

nolovedeepweb

The world will become a better place the day orange potato leaves office. WTF he's going there in the first place is completely ridiculous.

There are mercury compounds that will absorb through your skin and degrade your nerves over the course of months and eventually kill you.

>Karen Wetterhahn (October 16, 1948 – June 8, 1997) was a professor of chemistry at Dartmouth College, New Hampshire, who specialized in toxic metal exposure. She died of mercury poisoning at the age of 48 due to accidental exposure to the organic mercury compound dimethylmercury (Hg(CH3)2). Protective gloves in use at the time of the incident provided insufficient protection, and exposure to only a few drops of the chemical absorbed through the gloves proved to be fatal after less than a year.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karen_Wetterhahn

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dimethylmercury

Hey Charles this is your bullshit. Fred suffer from Alzheimer's for the last six years of his life . He died at age 93. So the onset of Alzheimer's was 87. That would present a risk for President Trump, but not for early-onset . However as old as he is, got Alzheimer's now, it wouldn't be early.

Ineffective thinking, frequent anger, Alzheimer's.

>i dont think im being overly critical
>HE HAS EARLY ONSET DEMENTIA JUST LIKE HIS FUCKING FATHER
>OR HE IS RETARDED
>not being overly critical

Of course you think that. You can't be reasoned with, you can't be wrong. Why? Because you're an overly-critical, self-righteous dbag.

Have fun living the life unexamined and making the world an even shittier place than it already is for all of those around you.

>could of

>Could of been told to go to a building, then Secret Service changed plan.
the Secret Service always has a solid plan that is not changed on a whim on top of that they would never tell him to walk an open Runway he would be driven there

>Could of saw a person he wanted to talk to before Secret Service told him to get in limo first.
if Donald Trump wants to walk off and talk to someone I don't think he would listen to the Secret Service telling him to go back

>Hot Dog stand out of frame, his health advisor said no.
this one could be likely

>A CNN reporter was spreading fake news but when he got closer realized it was just MSNBC.
reporters aren't allowed to be that close to the president unless they have explicit permission

Just like Reagan.
He'll spend the second half of his time in office as a drooling vegetable wheeled out with a party hat on and a kazoo up his nose.

Wait a minute, just like you were the last 8 years? Something is fishy and I’m gonna get to the bottom of it!

up his nose? that sounds painful

it's kind of ironic that you're calling me overly critical when you're being overly critical of others I never called the man a retard nor did I say he has early onset dementia I simply said he has common onset stupidity which nobody can deny on top of that you seem to be getting it right now too

trump's been acting really... 'off' for about 90 days, something's going on.

I voted for him, but we need someone with their mental faculties together (like Pence) to lead us.

i was gonna say a party favor in his mouth, but at the last second kazoo up his nose just sounds a lot funnier

And still do a better job than Hillary would have.

I know a lot of you people are still butthurt from Trump winning and from the pegging that methhead hooker gave you last night at the Super 8, but dementia doesn't work like that.

He wouldn't have walked briskly in a specific direction and then turned around suddenly to flash the "gotcha" sign in the direction of the limo. It's just a little common sense. You'll find it in your brain, if you ever decide to use it.

Once again, good luck with your attitude kiddo. Maybe in a few years when you've matured a little bit you will think back to this conversation and recognize that there was something to what I was saying. Or maybe you'll just continue to stick your fingers in your ears and go "lalalalala cant hear youuu!" like you are right now

Beating Hillary is no big achievement.
She literally lost to a black guy with a Muslim sounding name.
What were the odds of the US electing a guy with the name Hussein right after invading Iraq?
She lost to that guy.

nigga, you had rose colored glasses on until 90 days ago. he looked increasingly crazy as hell to the rest of us from about 1995 onward, and it went into overdrive when he came down that fucking escalator in his hotel announcing he was running for president. and then again every time he's opened his mouth since then. On the other hand, those close to him in the admin have all made statements about the decision making not really being his. All the "ideology stuff" is Pence, whereas Trumps only ideology is Trump, and really doesn't want to be bothered with the job.

Except mercury and other heavy metals are detectable and can be assayed from hair, bone and fatty tissue to approximate the initial time and duration of exposure. CJD can be confirmed with a post-mortem biopsy but there's no clear way to determine how long the prion plaque has been building up. MSM will correlate it with every instance of "erratic" behavior going back pre-2016. It'll be written off as hereditary or "oh, he traveled a lot and probably ate a bad steak somewhere lol".

Just give the man an answer.

honest question - why do retards go to the Hilary meme whenever Trump is criticized? like what the fuck is the logical connection?

well possibly, yeah, but we won't actually know that now will we?

at least i fucking hope not...

If this shitshow continues much longer, we're looking at 200 years of Democratic Presidents. There won't even BE a Republican Party at the rate things are going.

post vid or link now please

When we voted, the choice was Trump or Hillary. The more you know!

son he turned when the secret service agent told him to turn.

oh denial can be such an ugly thing, you poor thing.

Not the guy you're replying to, but there were two choices in the last presidential election.

Neither one was ideal. The reason "retards" go back to the "Hillary meme" is because they're practical people, not ideologues. Trump was, and still is, the better choice.

Since that future has not happened, I don't know how you can claim to know what would or wouldn't have happened at all. Must be those omniscient republican fortune-teller abilities, providing you with divine wisdom beyond time and space.

He ignored the limo because it was BLACK! Typical treatment from Trump, what a MESS!

THIS. I always just considered him a has-been wackjob. An eccentric rapey millionaire. A frat boy goof, like Bush II. Not worth much of anything, but has money.

Dad, people with dementia don't know what a secret service is.

>Early onset dementia.
hes 70
wouldnt it be more like right on time onset dementia?

tbh, Trump is Hillary on steroids at this point

so even though I voted Trump, I think she'd be doing a better job now. something's not right about that boy.

>Once again, good luck with your attitude kiddo. Maybe in a few years when you've matured a little bit you will think back to this conversation and recognize that there was something to what I was saying. Or maybe you'll just continue to stick your fingers in your ears and go "lalalalala cant hear youuu!" like you are right now
Once again, good luck with your attitude kiddo. Maybe in a few years when you've matured a little bit you will think back to this conversation and recognize that there was something to what I was saying. Or maybe you'll just continue to stick your fingers in your ears and go "lalalalala cant hear youuu!" like you are right now

also I have yet to insult you unlike you
you have been throwing insults at me and I bring the conversation back to where it started what else could it have been then Trump having a sudden case of onset stupidity

>rapey millionaire

Ah, you must be one of those fucktards who believes that the wealth gap in our country is just fine and dandy.

And that the money we allocate for the poor and disabled and for the healthcare of the middle class is dragging us down, while the wars we wage for the 1%'s oil is keeping you safe...right?

Early onset meaning it's at the beginning stages you fucking dunce.

I think you may be projecting here

You got to choose a person who you don't like, versus a person unqualified to manage a personal savings account, and you chose this white nigger.

I guess you'd have to tell yourself he's better than her to sleep at night with the shit he's been doing to the structure of this country. What a fucking bargain you struck with your devil there.

It is so innocent,Btw who wouldn't look at the first lady.
Made me kek

So maybe he thought he had to speak to the american ppl to support them in their struggle and was thinking about a speech. finding out there was to crowd to speak to he steps in to the car.

So he noticed his mistake. if you have dementia you would stand there confused not knowing where or what you are doing there.

boy dementia comes in different stages, it doesn't just *appear* one day.

Trump's has obviously been developing for years. The campaign aggravated it, so has the Presidency.

Eh, poor people aren't doing the middle class any favors either.

trump's always been rapey.

Good call

we can only dream

CNN is far from perfect but please stop making them out to be like Breitbart Infowars or Fox News

Gramps, you said it doesn't just appear and then you said he's been developing it for years.

So, either he has it or he doesn't. I'm starting to think you have it tbh.

I can tell you one thing.... Trump's ass is growing. That thang is #HEALTHY and #THICC

KA-BLAMMO! Brilliantly dispatched, user!

thats not what that means
>Younger/Early Onset Alzheimer's & Dementia. Alzheimer's is not just a disease of old age. Younger-onset (also known as early-onset) Alzheimer's affects people younger than age 65.

alz.org/alzheimers_disease_early_onset.asp

He's eating for free now.

>my dads such a pervert

>but it does make my nipples hard to remember him tonguing my clam when he changed my diapers as a baby

you are fake news, next

>738207647
we now have firmly established the obvious

I know he eats fast food only, but is that boy just eating pizzas now?

hes wrong hahahahah

BONELESS

We're running without a President at this time. Hillary will fill in once Trump's gone. He's literally just wasting time and stuffing his pockets with your money right now. And that is the entirety of it.

See

It would be interesting to see a breakdown between the trump supporters vs non-supporters' education/jobs itt.

I bet it would be extraordinarily telling.

I doubt the accuracy of the image, but I guess you could add Bill Gates and Steve Jobs to the top row if it is true.

doesn't know media and tech giants are two different things.

it's pretty easy to research...
are you serious?

Which party do you think they tend(ed) to vote for?

well at least they failed on healthcare again
>majority in the house
>majority in the senate
>presidency
>still blaming cnn
>still blaming liberals

At this point yes. I do think they're retards.

Oh so instead of entering bullet proof limo first he could have walked at least hundreds of yards to a building with no cover, wide open to potential snipers.

see

good point

but that retard still doesn't know how to research Hannity's dismal education, let alone the fact that gates and jobs are/were diehard liberals.

Samefag.

Second, more than half of the fucking congress and senate houses are filled with people who haven't even graduated college.

Who gives a shit about dumbass Liberal reporters with their gender studies degrees, and who still fail tremendously in the realm of ethics and integrity?

>TWO
>SCOOPS

>wake me inside
>can't wake up

You tell em Cletus. Fuck college

Are you unable to recognize context?
Obviously OP was not referring to Trump being at a young age for Alzheimer's