We cant have Chelsea winning it la its going to ruin the new champions every year for the last 5 year on our special...

We cant have Chelsea winning it la its going to ruin the new champions every year for the last 5 year on our special league.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MLS_Cup#Records_and_statistics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

spurs la

At least Bundesliga and Ligue Ah are still close.

Serie A is closer than it's been for the past couple of years as well.

And in the Eredivisie Feyenoord are top

Seriously, what is the appeal to these leagues if only 2-3 teams have an actual chance of winning it?

>Greece
Christ.

>4 wins.
>COMBO BREAKER
>5 wins.
>COMBO BREAKER
>6 wins.
>COMBO BREAKER THIS YEAR?

heh

le eixo rio-são paulo league

lmao

>Cruzeiro 2013-2014
>Grêmio 2017
>eixo rio-são paulo league

11 points ahead

wait, Liverpool never one?

*won

last time they won was in the 89-90 season

Why are they so famous then? CL win?

theyre old and delusional according to the english posters here

A poisonous fan base that murders others as well as their own. And success 30-40 years ago

The winners of the MLS Cup are pretty diverse. No one gives a shit about it, but at least it's less predictable than certain European leagues.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MLS_Cup#Records_and_statistics
>tfw your team is the best at losing
>tfw Robert Kraft hates owning a divegrass team

Is there a more cucked club than Roma?

man utd

>we

>muh parity

dat arbitrary time period

bayern munich has dominated german football since the 60s, man united only dominated english football since the 90s and have finally been killed off. meanwhile bayern continue to make a complete borefest of german football.

Shut it commie.

Bayern: three point lead
Chelsea: eight point lead

Do German, Italian and Spanish posters unironically believe they don't have boring leagues?

Serie A is kinda fun desu

all of those leagues have a closer better for #1 and better fans thn the EPLel

All these leagues are entertaining, you casual
Why are so many Scandinavians bandwagoners of PL teams? It's disgusting

Im just saying it isnt that fun when you got 1 team BTFOing all the other teams always

I can't believe Chelshit's gonna win the league.

people watch football week by week. looking at it that way all leagues are the same. looking at it like "hurrr these teams are champs every time why bother" is retarded.

also pls watch our league we have parity cmon

They're, at best, two team leagues you fucking oaf. The whole reason teams from these garbage leagues do well in the CL is because it's the only time they play any real competition. In their domestic leagues they're glorified exhibition matches and warmups for the CL. Do you really think if Bayern had to play someone like mighty Stoke City and then Barcelona in the CL 4 days later they would be anywhere near as fresh? You need to field a full strength squad to even try to get 3 points in the PL. In the Syrialiga you just throw some 8th string squad out there to beat FC Tractor 40-0 and rest your starting XI for Barcelona 4 days later.
If Celtic and Rangers had big money takeovers the SPL would literally be twinned with your refugees welcome league and you know it as well as I do.

Which US sport is supposed to be more competitive?

>this much
kys

All of them desu

Teams literally go from last 5 to top5 from season to season all the time.

So why are there teams that have been around for like 60 years with no championships? And teams like the Bills without a playoff appearance in 18 years?

desu Serie A is close yhis year, Napoli could make it
As for Ligue 1, Monaco is in fucking rollercoaster mode (3 goals per game average) and probably champions if they beat PSG next week

Scandinavia is obsessed with Anglo countries especially US and UK. Also in the 90s the EPLEL is full of Scandinavian players unlike now.

T.Swede in England.

Your videos are shit pewdiepie

Who is that jewish austrian club?

>decides to cut it off when United last won a title
Why haven't you included the last few seasons?

>implying anyone watches french league

Friendly reminder that EPL is the least competitive league
>inb4 people greentexting translated names

You haven't listed a league called EPL though

The absolute state of Greece.

>Udinese came 3rd five years ago
wew

I swear if the Patriots win the Superb Owl, I will stop watching the NFL entirely. What is the point of watching a 3.5 hour long game every sunday if the same team wins it every year. This bullshit happens in a lot of leagues.

>Siviglia
>Francoforte
>Nizzo
>Schalke

>Siviglia
Kys yourself

>tf

>tt

>German and Austrian leagues are both "Bundesliga"
I know they speak the same language but Christ, where is the originality in that?

> I only care about position number 1

what's the point of watching La Liga or the Greek league?

>this cuck mentality

>I am forced to watch other countries leagues cause my own is stuck with retarded, overcomplicated rules that for the sake of "balance" and "egalitarianism" make it both unwatchable and prevent the young generations to come good through the system
now THAT is cuck mentality

It doesn't even make sense since Austria isn't a Bundesrepublik, but simply a Republik.

What a retarded comment

I watch Serie A, EPLEL, La Liga and Argie league and without a doubt Argie league is the funnest league, but Serie A it's really fun also, especially this year.

Let's be honest the Prem is full of absolute shit. Every team below Everton deserves to get relegated in terms of quality.

>6 English clubs have won the Premier League in the space of 14 years
>9 Spanish clubs have won La Liga in the space of 87 years
>12 German clubs have won the Bundesliga in the space of 54 years
>16 Italian clubs have won Serie A in the space of 118 years
>19 French clubs have won Ligue One in 84 years

And let's see how the European league have done since the PL started?

>Bayern have won 14/24 seasons
>Barca/Real have won 19/24
>both Inter and Juve had won 4 seasons in a row each in Serie A. Inter/Milan/Juve won 22/24
>PSG won 4 seasons in a row in Ligue One and Lyon won a fucking seven consecutive titles

The only major European competition that isn't an uncompetitive borefest is the Premier League.

When is Trump deporting you, Pablo?

>Premier League throws up a new winner on average 42% of the time
>Ligue One 22%
>Bundesliga 21%
>Serie A 13%
>La Liga 10%

seems a bit arbitrary though desu

>implying I watch your leagues

I watch the best football, not circus hoofball trash like the Premier league. La liga offers the best technical football in Europe. Las Palmas, Sevilla and Bilbao would rape any of the top 6 in the Premier League.

>River almost loses to fucking Olimpo
>still wins the argie cup
>cant explain "mistica copera" to spuh

Wait a second, that doesn't sound right...

PL winners: Ferguson, Chelsea, City, Arsenal, Liechester

La Liga winners: Madrid, Barca, Aleti, Valencia, Depor, Sevilla

Unless you're including titles before 1992 as "Premier League" which is very disingenuous and in which case we have to include all the other Spanish clubs who have won at least once.

Soy de Boca pero hay algo que tiene gallardo que les da vida a los jugadores.
Ojala pueda decir lo mismo de Guillermo en los próximos años.

MU has been on the decline since Alex Ferguson left. They haven't been winning anything except FA cups that don't matter.

Es que Gallardo tiene una vision del juego que es hermosa.
Lo conoci una vez cuando jugaba todavia, y me arrepiento de no haber seguido jugando futbol.
El tipo la entiendo toda, me sorprende como no llego a ser aun mas grande.

Y Guillermo va a seguir bien creo yo, ganan el campeonato si no la caga de manera horrible, es un buen tecnico.

The magic of the cup happens in England all the time Arsenal were almost eliminated by a 2nd division team and the score was like 5-4 or some shit.

>And in the Eredivisie Feyenoord are top
Nobody gives a shit about the Eredivisie.

I don't understand why Chelsea is doing so much better than the other teams. It's not like there's a considerable difference in quality between Chelsea and the other teams in top 6.

EPL sucks right now because big teams like Newcastle and Leeds aren't in it. Instead small shitty teams like Hue, Swanshit, Poormouth, West Broom and Sundershit are in it bringing the quality of the league down.

They're unironically better than the other teams, have a better coach and are less prone to choke to fucking Bournemouth or some shit like that

Their squad is pretty much equal to the other squads. Maybe with the exception of Tottenham.

because they have a solid defence and costa is an old school striker

>I don't understand why Chelsea is doing so much better than the other teams. It's not like there's a considerable difference in quality between Chelsea and the other teams in top 6.

Chelsea have the best squad, and they have also had the advantage of few injuries. Their only serious potential rivals, Tottenham were absolutely ravaged by injuries, they were missing Kane, Dembele, and Alderweireld for about 2 months.

>West Broom
>small

Chelsea are just having a good season, look at them last season...
>Bundesliga 2013/14
>Bayern win in March with 7 games remaining
>21 point lead

Bayern also hold the record for longest time being the leaders at 725 days...STFU Adolf

>bayern munich has dominated german football since the 60s
Bayern didn't even win the bundesliga until 1969.
There was a 5 year period in the 70s in which Bayern came 10th, 3rd, 7th, 12th and 4th.
They only started dominating in the mid 80s (usually either winning the league or becoming runners up, only 5 exceptions since then)

>not rating West Brom

>West Broom

GOT EM

You're forgetting Blackburn

>Lipsia
also why white-out cologne?

What's wrong with Chelsea winning the Premier League? If they're the best team, they should win.

Because >muh plastic club
Personally want them to win, but a lot of englishmen on this board have a stick up their ass

Spain's been a better, more competitive and more exciting league ever since the 2013-2014 season. PL's last years are decided since the christmas break. The only thing that makes people believe otherwise is that the Leicester win came up as surprising, but La Liga's been offering exciting 3-horse races for years now instead of "team tops the table with 10 points of difference but we will circlejerk about our competitive 2-6 spots". Maybe if Mourinho didn't shat the bed past year, we would be looking at a period of Chelsea dominance

Fucking hell give it a rest amigo. If you honestly believe the Spanish league is more competitive you need to go to the opticians, I think you might be going ciego. The Madrid / Barca domination has been going on for so long, sure Athletico have been better but they are never going to match the other two ultimately.

I've been following both leagues for year, unlike you, I form my own opinions instead of believing whatever narrative sky sports likes to sprout.

For me competitiveness is a hard-fought race between 2 or more teams. And ever since the year I've mentioned, La Liga has always been decided in the last fixture day with 3 teams competing.

For you competitiveness may mean "newer teams winning" even if the title is decided since christmas. This year's PL is already over, past year Leicester dominated all year long, the year before it was another Chelsea borefest, and before that it was unitedwinslol the league... times are a'changing, England's lost quality so you resorted to "muh competitiveness", now you're losing that factor too, and also losing players to china. Enjoy the upcoming irrelevance.

are you really trying to prove that shitesliga isnt boring af?
>this years bayern is shit compared to the last years
>implying they wont win the shitesliga by a huge margin this year

true that

kys

fuck off, Luigi

fuck off deniz

Serie A is fun
Sure the title race is non-existant but the matchdays are always fun