Choose ONE. It's an anonymous image bored be honest

Choose ONE. It's an anonymous image bored be honest.

B

This is a free country, I choose neither.

Nice dubs

Well i choose just let the guy shoot me

B, whoever picks A has mental issues.

A

You are not being honest
Thats not an option

B, rotten vaginas are disgusting.

Well I'm not a faggot so A but I'm also not going to fuck the ham planet so you may as well get to shooting

and whoever picks B is homosexual...can't win for losing eh?

if it's not an option why include it in the scenario? this study is flawed from the start.

sauce on B

then why does he have a gun pointed to my head nigger

traps aren't gay

I don't care if they're both hot. I'm not passing up that opportunity to die

No one in their right mind would choose A. B it is.

stay in the closet man we don't need your kind out here in the real world

This

wouldn't staying in the closet be the opposite of what your advocating for

I'd fuck the shit out of option B.

So... I can either fuck an ugly bitch or a hot trap?
Not gay, but I'd go for the trap.

traps are gay, check.
you're a closet homo, check

>nope

>You are not being honest
How so? I don't fuck whales and I'm not a faggot.

B.

I don't see the point of this thread, of course ill have sex with the girl in the bottom

they arent gay

by admitting they were id be saying i was gay and your saying they are so i dont get your stupid fucking logic actually commit suicide in real life

That girl has a penis. So youre opting to have intercourse with a male.

I'd rather fuck the mental illness rather than die in a dank dark squishy cavern of vaginal discharge and yeast

Dick to Pussy = Heterosexual
Pussy to Pussy = Lesbian
Dick to Dick = Flaming Faggot Gaywad

B.

Even if she is come street walking tranny with aids it would still be less of a health risk than fucking A.

Fuck you bitch, shoot me in the head, that's my choice!

With B, you can at least ignore the dick and pretend it's a woman. With A you're totally fucked. And don't bs me that this shit would be important enough to die over. So what if you fucked a dude? At least he looked like a hot girl and you got off with your life intact. Anons saying that they'd prefer death or A are actual closet homos afraid of their feelings.

Let's be real here. No one would ever choose A. You don't have to let B fuck you in the ass, you can fuck them and it's still pretty gay but it's the only viable option.

Its 2017, lots of women have penises
Now

B, cause you didn't word it right. It would a worse lose/lose choice if you said 'you have to be fucked by one of these'

C.

you have the half baked "logic" of a retarded 5 year old...you like, watch, fuck or fap to them? You sir, are gay.

This desu

attracted to feminine properties makes you straight you dimwit

i rather be shot.

The chick has a dick

FUCK THIS THREAD

No sane person would choose "A" in this scenario.

For real I would choose A to fulfill a fucked fantasy of mine. And I grew up in a ruskie household and think that beast/ necro/ pedo is still better than faggots

Its a free country and you still have a gun to your head. Make your choice.

Every hole is a goal

Under threat of death or worse you choose to fuck the person in the second image. Therefore you are, and forever will be, a homosexual. From that point on you'll be nothing but a filthy maggot, all because that one time you choose the least of evils. Seems reasonable.

Is it better to have sex with a male that looks mostly like an attractive female or to have sex with that monster in the first image?

Only responses in this thread are people picking B and people calling the first group fags. Does that mean that OP posted this to bait people into these responses or is everyone so hiveminded that they cant come up with a different response...

Your "logic" is equally flawed and you're at least as stupid. Your problem is that you have yet to define your terms and you're too stupid to even know.

A, a gay if you dont

Okay, enjoy that disgusting monster.

Ok enjoy your fat monster that you probably won't even be able to get hard for. Meanwhile, I'm gonna fuck B in the ass and completely ignore the dick. It's a bit gay since there is a dick at all, but never once was it specified I had to acknowledge it. I'm gonna treat B like a woman and have fun while you will need boner pills just to begin

Take the bullet

the tranny nigga fuck you mean she is fir my nigga

I'd tell the person holding me hostage to pull the trigger

pull the trigger