Guys please help, wtf is wrong with my foreskin. Its all dry and splitting and shit????

Guys please help, wtf is wrong with my foreskin. Its all dry and splitting and shit????

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panthenol
webmd.com/sex/video/foreskin-cracks-penis
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wash you disgusting fuck.

Either dry cum, over-masturbation or general dryness; use your brain autismo

OWWWWW WTF BRO

I have washed it every day of my life, it doesnt smell at all, I'm a very hygienic person

Reminds me of those little hubba Bubba gums that come one a piece in yellow-blue paper

Put some Witch Hazel on it.

Disgusting subhuman uncut fags

Try doing what you would do to any other dry/cracking skin.

IT'S THAT SAIGON WHORE THAT BIT MY NOSE OFF!

it aint dry cum, I masturbate once a day absolute tops. I drink enough water, ive never had this before

Yea man im dying

will try thanks

Why does it look like a soft turtle in its shell?

/thread

It's dry
Why not look up what to do on the internet instead of going on a Chinese image board for advice

op do this dunk your donger in some lotion

just use moistener you moron

Had the same problem when i was 18. Moisturise it and don't jerk off so much did the trick for me.

Likely thrush or balanitis. Stop washing with soap, and get an antifungal cream.

Did you masturbate using shower gel?
Dries your skin like mad. Use skin cream. Stop wanking.

Fucking get circumcised you imbred cuck

Shower and stop wacking off...
Sauce: been there done that

Moisturiser is okay, but the skin is more similar to that of your lips.
Use this stuff instead.
Added benefit is your dick will taste like strawberries which your misses will love.

Sorry you guys had your dick mutilated. Blame your parents.

Medical fag here.
only use hand cream on there for 3 days.
Thank me later.

moisturize that shit fam. use vaseline

Dude.
No lie, im not fucking with you.

You're going to need to go see the doctor because your end result be a circumcision.

Its a result of dryness but when skin cracks down there it's hard for it to heal.
So every time you stick your dick out to pee you are re opening the wound by pulling back on the skin.

Put lotion. Dont whack it. Call your doctor. Get circumcised.

The hand cream and vaseline shit is only a temporary solution. Your skin will continue cracking open.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panthenol

>In ointments it is used for the treatment of sunburns, mild burns, minor skin injuries and disorders (in concentrations of up to 2–5%).[2] It improves hydration, reduces itching and inflammation of the skin, improves skin elasticity, and accelerates epidermal wounds' rate of healing.[3] For this purpose, it is sometimes combined with allantoin.

Put Bepanthen (or whatever counterpart they sell in your country) on it, it's good stuff.

Looks like either dry skin from a product like shampoo, no judgement. been there, done that.

or its a yeast infection. Your mom probably has "vaginal cream" use it for either of these issues. Shit works wonders. Sorry to see you in such a sad state of affairs,

respond if you need more help.

I had the same issue, bro. The doc gave the solution and it worked:
Crack a chicken egg, mix the content until it's all yellow and "wash" your benis with it, put it on the head and on the dry parts.
Keep it 2-3 minutes then you can wash it off.
Explaining: proteins and shit

beta cutfag trying to spread his jewry

This is definitely the best advice. Start using antifungal cream - real easy to ask for and make sure it has cortisone in it. Stop masturbating so much. Use a soft moisturizer on your dick and then wash afterwards.

It'll go back to normal in like 3 days if you just stop jerking off so much.

Also drink more water and go outside a bit more. Find a cheap paper back to focus on or a series to start.

>your end result could be a circumcision

It's almost as if there could have been a cure in the first place!

webmd.com/sex/video/foreskin-cracks-penis

vaginal cream=anti-fungal cream

dont do this

this

get on it op....ANTI-FUNGAL CREAM

>when eurofag parents don't feel like explaining why they left a burden on their child, the child can simply come to Sup Forums to ask the questions!

Lotion u fucking retard.

You have the aids you nigger Jew faggot eat shit.

Ignore 100% of what these fuckers are telling you.

Go get tested for diabetes. Seriously.

The dryness you're getting happens in uncircumcised guys as a side effect of male yeast infection. And that happens in guys when diabetes happens - you get sugar in your pee, the residue of the sugar stays on your dick, the sugar breeds yeast, and you get an infection.

I had that shit happening for like a month. Didn't understand it - I masturbate normal, wash it every time I go to the restroom, all of that jazz. Even put clomitrazole on it, nothing. Then, after a family tragedy, I got a full blood test and urine test, and they found out I was a diabetic. Started taking the meds, and my dick fixed itself immediately.

Go get tested.

Nice copy pasta, faggot.

>wash it every time I go to the restroom

Vaso man thats all you need

It's nothing serious /bro/ I've had this myself, it's a form of thrush, nothing to be worried about. Use either thrush cream from a chemists (available over the counter) or use E45 cream apply as needed. It should go after a week or so.

looks like an amputated wrist

if you use normal latex condoms, it could be a latex allergy. my ex used to get yeast infections and shit all the time because of his (then undiscovered) latex allergy

Being a fatass didn't give you an idea you had diabeetus?

>Try doing what you would do to any other dry/cracking skin.

yell at it?

urine has salts, you dont wash and it dries up leaving salts and salt dries everything up.

wash and use water based moisturizer (yes i am serious)

you've washed too much by washing every day. all the beneficial bacteria is gone. you need to replace them.

dip your dick in some feces. that actually works and will replace the beneficial bacteria that keeps the skin soft and moist.

>Wash it every time I go to the restroom.

Bro wtf?? Get circumcised!!

I have cured myself with this trick before,
Do it!
Film it too.

That was pasta...
Also fucking washing every time is more likely to give you dry skin than cold or heat.

Bought antifungal/steroidal cream, hopefully it clears everything up

Thanks for your help guys

Gotta pump those numbers up, those are rookie numbers

possibly genital psoriasis son.

pray its just yeast

defs not STD tho so sleep easy

Something akin to Jock itch? Keep your junk out of damp shorts.

we dont have to do extra shit fag boi

Except try harder to enjoy sex

You're getting a natural circumcision,

Mosturise and stop taking hot showers

>try
I'm so sorry that that's a problem for you. I've never had to try to enjoy it in my life.

Sure, but you'll never feel the true sensation of sex. Foreskin gliding back and forth over your head while you fuck.

That will work, it is thrush. Had it several times before. Just don't jerk off at all until at least one week after it looks normal or your foreskin will end up tighter then a Jews purse.

Yeast or Staff. Probably yeast infection, looks like an early yeasty to me. Typically only young kids get them.